Status: in progress

That Tutor

(TWEETY) i sat down and opened my math book even tho i knew there was no point, i would just be looking at a big jumble of numbers and letter. i was failing math and if i don't get my math grade up soon then i was in deep shit. Then Micky walked up to me, something stupid was bound to be said.

(MICKY) I walked up to tweety as she opened a book, of course i thought up a smart ass remark to say. There was only one problem i have had the biggest crush on her since 4th grade, she has no clue tho. I don't have the guts to tell her, plus we are like best friends. But god she was amazing, she had long tan legs, big bright blue eyes, skinny stomach, long blond hair, big ass and tits ....... she was every guys dream. The thing i loved most about her was her smile, i got butterflies whenever she smiled at me. I just settled with saying hi to her, she looked at me confused but then opened her mouth to say something....

(TWEETY) i was surprised that he didn't make a stupid comment but hey maybe it was a good day after all. I said hi to him and went on my way to class, i entered math and took my seat in the way back... trying to avoid any and every social contact i could i wasn't in the mood to really talk today. The teacher started talking so i just stuck in my ear buds and played some music. Half way through class the door opens i didn't look up until about 30 seconds later.

(AUSTIN) I was nervous enough so i mentally prepared myself in the hallway before walking in. When i opened the door everyone was all ready looking up at me. Except one girl she delayed looking up for a while, when she did she just stared... like i was invisible or something. This bothered me because i'm use to everyone wanting to know me and every girl throwing themselves at me. i don't know why but i so badly wanted her to look up, i would get her to look up sooner or later.
  1. HIM
    Tweety is failing.... ans with the new guy around she really cant focuse
  2. her
    now for his thoughts