Corner Shop

Part Two

A few hours later Alex lounged around his apartment with his phone in hand. The screen had Jack's number on it, but Alex had yet to hit call. He was tempted to take the slender boy up on his offer, but too scared to actually call.
"Come on Alex, just hit call.", he murmured to himself. Alex finally summoned up the courage and hit call. The phone didn't ring long before Alex heard the slender boy answer, "Hello?"
"Hi, it's uh-uhm-it's Alex...from the shop?", Alex stuttered, getting obviously nervous.
"Oh yea, I remember you. What's up?", Jack asked nonchalantly.
"I was thinking...maybe I'd take you up on that offer and you could uhm, show me how a few of those things work?", Alex asked, summoning up more courage then he thought he had.
--
Later that night Alex stood outside the door to Jack's apartment.His nerves were getting the best of him but he wanted this more than anything. Jack was hot and they were sure to have a good time. But Alex wasn't used to being just a casual fuck. He was used to being taken out on dates and light flirting with shared sweet nothings by candlelight.
With a few deep breathes he knocked lightly on the door and a few moments later the slender man opened it and led him into his living room. There weren't many lights on except for a few lamps here and there. The taller boy smiled down at Alex and grabbed his hand, leading him to the couch. Jack was not one for beating around the bush so the moment Alex sat down Jack was straddling his hips. Alex didn't know how to respond at first but soon his hips are moving with Jack's in perfect sync. The smaller boy leaned forward and connected their lips together. There was nothing sweet about this kiss. It was filled with lust as Jack's tongue parted Alex's lips and slid inside. Soon Alex was moaning as Jack's hand was palming Alex through his tight jeans. Quickly Jack pulled away making Alex whimper from lack of contact.
"I'll be right back.", Jack smirked as he left the room. Alex took the time he was away to slip off his jeans because Jack would have a problem with how tight they were. Alex laid back down on the couch and slipped his hand down his boxers and palmed himself, making a moan escape his lips as Jack walked back into the room with a medium sized box.
"W-what's that?", Alex asked with slight fear in his eyes.
"Oh just a few toys I think you'll enjoy.", Jack purred as he pulled out a fairly large vibrator. Alex eyes widened. He didn't really think Jack was serious about using the toys on him. But, it didn't upset him that he was wrong. Jack walked to the edge of the couch and pulled Alex's boxers off in one swift motion, revealing Alex's already hard member.
Jack made Alex sit up slightly so they could both fit on the couch. The taller boy lifted Alex's legs up as they wrapped around his waist. Alex shuddered at the feeling of Jack's fingers pressing lightly against his entrance then pushing in slowly. Alex yelped out in pain. He hadn't had anything in, let alone near, his ass in a while. Soon the feeling was more than bearable and Jack added another finger scissoring them around. Within minutes Alex was putty in Jack's hands as he withered around. Jack took that as the right opportunity to pull his fingers out, slick the vibrator up with lube, and swiftly slide it in Alex.
Alex yelled out in pain from the feeling of the vibrator now penetrating and stretching his ass. Jack smirked down at the boy and switched the vibrator on, making Alex shift from his spot.
"Does that feel good Lex?", Jack purred as he moved the vibrator in and out of Alex.
"Mhm", Alex choked out in between his moans.
Jack smirked again and leaned down pecking Alex's lips before attacking his neck with his teeth. He was sucking and nibbling on it before reaching his hand down and grabbing his own aching member in his pants
"J-jack", Alex stuttered, "please fuck me", he started begging.
"No.", Jack stated before moving his hands down to the vibrator in Alex's ass and shifting it around, hitting the boys prostate and making him cry out with a loud moan.
"P-please Jack.", Alex begged some more.
"Fine.", Jack gave him before pulling the vibrator out and going back over to his box, dropping it in and grabbing something else that Alex couldn't see. Jack stripped quickly from his closes and went back over to the couch, picking Alex up and carrying him into the connected room.
This room was much darker then the living room but Alex could faintly make out a bed before Alex was throwing him on it. Alex moved to sit up but Jack was quickly on top of him and hand cuffing Alex to the bed with the cuffs he had on his nightstand.
Alex whimpered but Jack ignored it, leaning in and connecting their lips. Without Alex knowing Jack slid a cock ring around the base of Alex's dick.
"What'd you do?", Alex asked in fear. Jack didn't reply though, he went back to kissing and biting on Alex's lips.
By then Alex was growing impatient and Jack could tell. The taller boy slid off the smaller and lined himself with Alex's entrance. Jack gave a cocky smirk before slamming into Alex.
The smaller boy let out a scream as Jack pulled himself all the way out and re angled himself before slamming back into Alex making him nearly scream. Jack kept repeating the process on the younger boy.
The smaller boy started to feel that familiar warm feeling in his stomach as he waited for what was to come next, but it never did.
Jack noticed the disappointing look in Alex's eyes making him laugh to himself, "Cock ring babe, you're not cumming until I say so.", and with that Jack kept pounding into the boy with lust filling his eyes.
Soon Alex couldn't handle it anymore. It wasn't normal to have this feeling for so long and it was starting to take over his body. Jack could tell Alex was getting uncomfortable and soon he was cumming inside the smaller boy making them both moan in ecstasy.
Jack smirked and pulled the cock ring off of Alex and kept thrusting into him. Alex needed a release and Jack was finally letting him have it.
"Cum for me", Jack growled and all Alex could do was comply as strips of white fell over both the boys stomachs.
Jack smiled as he pulled out of the boy and connected their lips, "We should try this again."
Alex was unable to reply. He was still trying to come down from the high Jack gave him so he nodded his head in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah! So I had ahmaying feedback so I'll be turning this into a chaptered fic :3 buuuut it'll pretty much just be smut c: