Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Good Night, Sleep Tight; Let's Have A Foam Fight

“Is this too far?” Jake mused, even though the devious grin on his face showed that it didn’t bother him in the least.

“Not at all, not at all” I replied, shaking up the can of Gillett shaving foam in my hand and shooting him a look of pure deviance to match his own.

It was around half ten pm and the boys had just returned from playing a show, exhausted and craving their bunks; this was the perfect opportunity for Jake and I to strike.

Moving like ninjas – well, like scheming young adults who didn’t fully know what they’re doing – we moved in on our target – Jake’s bunk.

We didn’t have long, for the other boys would be entering soon to hit the hay and go to sleep after a long night; we had to work quickly.

“So, just all over the mattress and then we cover with the duvet?” He whispered as I pulled back the covers to Jake’s bunk, revealing the pale sheet covering the mattress.

“Yup” standing side by side, cans in hand, we shared one last grin. “Three, two, one”.

On one, we pushed the release triggers, causing white streams of Gillette to spurt across the bed, coating the sheet in a layer of sticky, thick shaving foam. Only once the sheet was completely covered in foam did we step back to admire our work.

“Now we just…” Jake gripped the edge of Jinxx’s duvet and lifted it up slightly before laying it in place over the foam covered bed so it was invisible. “There! All we gotta do is make sure we’re already in here with the lights off, so when he comes in and pulls back the duvet, he doesn’t see it in there. Plus, this should work great since Jinxx usually pulls the duvet back and jumps into bed” Jake chuckled quietly.

“Brilliant; now let’s go say goodnight to everyone, come back in here and turn the lights off, and just wait for magical moments to be made” I concluded as we backed away from the bunk, heading back out into the living room area like we had done nothing, know nothing and were completely innocent people.

“Guys, we’re heading to bed now, night” Jake called out to the four boys occupying the couches, receiving nods and goodnights in return. Andy stood up from his seat when he saw that I was heading to bed and came over to me, taking my hand in his once he was near enough.

“Wanna share my bunk with me again?” he asked, clambering into his bunk immediately since he’d changed out of his stage clothes and into pyjama bottoms when he’d come in earlier.

“Sures, let me just get the lights” Andy looked a little confused as to why I started to giggle softly as I mentioned turning off the lights; he probably would have assumed I was thinking something dirty had Jake not joined me in chortling like a teenage girl.

Once the room was blanketed in almost complete darkness, I crawled into bed with Andy, instinctively curling into his side. Moving my head so it was by his ear, I began to whisper.

“Don’t go to sleep just yet, baby; you’re gonna wanna see this” I kissed his ear gently before moving back and lying down again, acting like I was just about to drift off into sleep rather than fully awake and listening intently.

Just as I finished talking, I heard people entering into the bunk alley and – now that my eyes had adjusted slightly to the dark – I could see four pairs of legs, meaning everyone was coming to bed now.

This was going to be good.

“Come on, C” I heard Ashley whisper affectionately as the pair climbed the ladder up into Ashley’s bunk. Meanwhile, back on the ground, Jake was clambering into his bunk, leaving the aisle free to Jinxx.

For a few seconds, all went silent and Jinxx disappeared from my view, but I heard no yells or bunk springs meaning he’d gotten into his foam covered bed.

What is he doing then- Oh Shit!

Suddenly, Jinxx was leaning into Andy’s bunk and smearing the foam all over our faces, making Andy and I jolt up and start to yell.

“Oi!” Andy growled, hands flying to his face to try and scrape the foam off while Jinxx just stood there, looming over us and laughing his ass off.

“Did you really think I wouldn’t notice you and Jake sabotage my bunk? Pff, I heard you two talking about it earlier and it was your idea, Lukass, hence you got foamed first. Don’t think you’re off the hook though, Jakey!” He raised his voice at the end, making sure Jake heard him before he started backing away from Andy’s bunk and towards Jake’s, an evil grin on his face as he scooped up a load of foam on the way.

“No! No! No!” Jake yelled out before we all heard the frantic rustling off duvet covers, meaning Jake was hiding.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Jinxx replied jumping into Jake’s bunk and – judging by the muffled yelling – was having nasty tasting foam rubbed over his mouth and face.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was how the midnight foam war started.

God help me; I’m going to have to clean all this up!

Within a minute, everyone was out of their bunks, scooping up foam in their hands and launching it everywhere – screams turning into delighted laughter as it all became a big game.

I was grabbed from behind by someone – though it wasn’t Ashley or Andy, as they were in front of me – and arched when a load of foam was shoved down the back of my top.

“That’s is for betraying me and pranking me with Jake instead of pranking Jake with me! It’s mutiny, I tell you!” Jinxx laughed before darting off to give CC’s hair a foaming.

Manoeuvring my way past flying foam, I scrambled over to my boyfriend’s side, using the tall boy as a shield once I was there and talking to him from behind.

“Dear God, this is going to take me forever to clean up!” I chuckled, briefly admiring the fact we had even managed to get foam on the ceiling; in situations like this, I made myself see the lighter side of things.

“Aw, I’ll help you, sweetheart. Just remember, in a few days we can escape this bunk alley for a couple of nights in a hotel” Andy looped his arms around me as he whispered this in my ear, making my heart beat a little faster. He’d told me the news a couple of days ago that we’d all had hotels booked for the 25th and the 26th nights of this month, meaning Andy and I would – hopefully – have a room alone together.

“Yeah! Oh, and not to ruin the moment or anything, but you have foam on your eyebrow” I giggled as he wiped it away before picking me up by the waist and spinning me round in the air while the others continued to scream and chuck foam.

By now, we’d probably woken all the surrounding buses up, but we didn’t really care, though - they’d most probably still all be out partying anyway.

“Haha, CC jizzed himself!” Jake yelled, pointing like a child at CC’s crotch, which had the white foam smeared all over it.

“Yeah, I saw a picture of your mother!” CC shouted back, ducking as Jinxx launched more foam over his head and quickly turning around to high five Jinxx when it landed on Jake’s shoulder.

“Oi! I’m the only one allowed to make you do that!” Came a voice from round the corner – presumably Ashley’s – causing Andy and I to exaggeratedly shudder and pretend to be sick.

“Keep the details to yourselves, guys!” Andy called out as we all descended into fits of giggles again.

Man, I love these guys….
♠ ♠ ♠
So, they're staying in a hotel soon ;) I'll leave you to make predictions at your own leisure, but while I'm sure most of you will guess the first thing that'll happen, i'm pretty sure no one will guess the second *devious grin*

Also, sorry for the wait, it took me like three days to write this because I was doing it whenever I could rather than in one big session; sorry!

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt