Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Indirect Is Best

Waking up wrapped in Andy’s arms was something I simply never thought would happen, but made me delighted when it did. Squeezed into the singular bunk, the two of us laid on our sides, pyjama clad legs entwined and bare chests touching. As his chests rose and fell as he took breath, his warm skin pushed against mine, making me want to try and curl up even closer to him.

Sleepily, I blinked my eyes open, forcing them to adjust to the light despite the little voice inside me screaming at me to go back to sleep. Obviously my shifting had woken Andy up too, who looked like he was in a similar position to me as he rubbed at his eyes with one arm that wasn’t practically trapped under my body.

“Morning, beautiful” he whispered, a smile gracing his face as he drew his hand up to run his fingers through my hair.

“Good morning” I replied, trying to nuzzle into his hand.

For a few moments, we just lay there, gazing at each other while various currently-unimportant thoughts ran through our heads.

When a bang sounded through the bunk area, we were forcibly jolted from our moment; that, my friends, was undoubtably the sound of the other Black Veil Brides members getting up.

Noisy fuckers.

Simultaneously, Andy and I rolled our eyes, smirking to ourselves as we heard voices start to erupt around us as the bus came to life.

“Morning, guys” Andy chuckled quietly, not intending for them to hear as he pushed himself up into a sitting position, carefully tilting his head down to avoid banging it on the bottom of the bunk above us.

As we both clambered out of bed, we had no intention of getting dressed; before we got ready for the day, we were going to have breakfast in comfort.

Andy crouched down slightly, looking back over his shoulder and curving his hands inwards towards his sides in a way that told me he wanted to me climb onto his back.

Using the edge of the bunk as a step up, I clambered onto his back, the bare skin of my chest coming into contact with his warm back as he supported my legs and took us into the kitchen area of the bus.

“How are you carrying me so easily?” I asked, wondering how he was holding me with seemingly no effort.

“Lukass, are you kidding me? You weigh fucking nothing! Speaking of which…” as we neared the kitchen table, Andy gently dropped me to the ground and spun around to face me as I sat down on the chair behind me.

“What?” I asked a little self-consciously as Andy’s eyes roamed over my body.

“Are you eating enough, ‘Kass?” Andy murmured, crouching down to run his fingers over my still slightly visible ribs. Since I’d been here, I’d been eating fairly normally but it was taking time for my figure to return to a healthy shape.

“Yeah, I was pretty skinny when I met you guys, I didn’t exactly get a lot to eat, but I’ve been fine since I joined the tour. Seriously, you can ask CC, he saw my chest when I first came here and I was skinnier than this” I re-assured Andy whilst taking his hand from my chest and entwining it with mine in my lap.

"Okay, just make sure you're eating enough" he smiled, squeezing my hand before standing up and heading over to the small stove top. “I’m making you breakfast anyway, though” he mused with a smile, retrieving a pan from the cabinet below and making me chuckle slightly.

“Really, Andy?” I raised my eyebrows at him as he turned around to frown at me, pan in hand.

“You’re gonna cook breakfast? You?”

“Hey! I can cook!” Andy protested, huffing his chest out and crossing his arms (yes, still with pan in hand), making himself look like an angry housewife, even though I could tell he wasn’t really cross at my lack of faith in him.

“Oh yeah?” I teased, standing up and shuffling over to him, uncrossing his arms and pulling them to the sides before sliding up chest-to-chest with him and placing my hands on his hips.

“Yeah! I can like cook and fry and par boil and… well… okay, I can microwave and toast, happy?” he finally admitted with a blush, biting his lip before twisting slightly to place the pan on the side. Once that was safely on the counter, he looped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me even closer to his chest so that my lips were brushing his skin. From behind me, I heard the others enter, though I couldn’t see who and while Andy greeted them, I sensed an opportunity.

Moving to the left slightly, I positioned my lips a few millimetres above his exposed nipple, waiting for him to start talking and the perfect opportunity to appear. Luckily, I didn’t have to wait long as Andy started to speak up again just a few seconds later and I took that opportunity to strike.

Leaning my head forward, I took the tip of his nipple in my mouth and bit down, darting back when Andy gave out a yelp and giggling as his hand flew up to his now red-ringed nipple.

“Did you just bite my nipple?!” He exclaimed, making the rest of us laugh while he threw a pout my way.

“Hehe, maybe” I replied, stretching the e out to make it last a few seconds before darting off around to the other side of the table (which I could now see was occupied by Jake, Jinxx, CC and Ashley – who all looked very amused).

“Bitch” he chuckled, running around the table in attempt to catch me as I darted off again; unfortunately, though, I didn’t get far because of Andy’s superiorly longer legs.

Soon enough, his arms were around my waist as he pulled me back, my back colliding with his chest as he started to place kisses along my neck, making my cheeks flush red and my lips set in a grin.

Our moment was only interrupted by Jake, who piped up with a question which, in all honestly, I hadn’t thought about this morning, but now that I had, wanted to know the answer to.

“So, are you and Lukass a couple now?” he asked casually, flicking a bit of dry cereal from the box at Jinxx’s head and earning himself a mock glare from the guitarist.

“Um…” not sure how to answer, I looked over at Andy, who was studying my face with what I would like to think was adoration.

“Unless Lukass has any objections, then yeah, I think we are” he replied, talking to Jake but looking at me, a smile on his face as our eyes made contact.

“I’m guessing that was your way of asking me?” I hummed, turning in his arms and looking up at him, kissing his chest as I did.

“Yeah, indirect is best, I guess” placing his hand on my jaw, he tilted my chin up and placed his lips on mine, giving me a gentle but lingering kiss while the others immaturely cat called at us.

“I can’t believe you’re my boyfriend…” I whispered, quiet enough that the others wouldn’t hear.

“Right back at you, baby” he kissed my lips again before leading us over to the table to join the others, pulling me onto his lap when we saw there was only one chair left.

I didn’t want to make too big a deal about my relationship with Andy; I didn’t want to be the annoying one always shoving their relationship in the faces of others, so I decided to try and continue the day normally without going full fan-girl that Andy was my boyfriend.

How does one start a day that is just the epitome of normality?
With some pranking, of course.

“Hey, Jake” I whispered to the boy next to me when I saw that Ashley and Jinxx were deep in conversation. “Wanna get Jinxx back for the mouthwash prank?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update!

By the way, the results of the ship name vote are in and here they are! (These were gathered from my Wattpad, Mibba and Quotev readers :3)

Landy 7

Lundy 5

Andlass 1

Andyass 5

Andass 4

Lundyass 2

So, Landy wins! :D

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt