Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Skin Tight

"Here we are” Andy beamed as we approached a large modern building, hand in hand.

Clearly set on me remaining unknowing of his plan until the last possible moment, he steered me away from any signs that might indicate what this building was as we entered. Obviously, what Andy didn’t account for was a rather enthusiastic man in his early twenties bouncing on over.

“Hello! Welcome to SkyHigh! How can I assist you today?” he asked cheerily whilst Andy internally groaned.

“Ooh! What’s SkyHigh?” I asked my dark haired boyfriend, who immediately ignored me in favour of making sure the man didn’t let anything slip.

“It’s a surprise for him. I called ahead, though; slot’s booked under the name Biersack” he informed the employee, who seemed to get even more excited.

“Oh, you’re my group! The pair I’ve been expecting! Come right on through! My name’s Zacky, by the way!” The blonde haired boy started to move down a corridor to the right, leaving Andy and I to follow in his wake.

“Do you reckon he’s had a lot of coffee or that he’s always like this?” Andy whispered to me as we followed.

“Could be either, I hope for the sanity of his co-workers, though, that he isn’t always this hyper. Still, at least he’s not grumpy!” I countered positively, excited to find out what we were doing.

“I guess” Andy chuckled, taking my hand as we followed Zacky into an area marked by a blue sign that read ‘Changing Rooms’.

“Can you tell me what we’re doing yet?” I asked again, making Andy roll his eyes affectionately.

“Wait two minutes and you’ll see” he replied as we entered the room to be met by Zacky and a rail of what looked a bit like diving suits.

Before I had time to question Andy again, Zacky was handing us a blue and black suit each.

“These are the sizes you requested in your booking; stick them on and meet me through those double doors, okay?” with that, Zacky bounced off, leaving the two of us alone.

“Come on then” Andy led us over to one of the curtained off changing areas. Immediately, he dragged the curtain across the rail before pulling it back again once we were both inside.

Now concealed in the small booth, Andy stripped of his shirt, revealing his pale, tattooed chest and arms. Once he dropped his shirt on the low bench in the booth, he reached out and grasped the bottom of my own t-shirt and pulled it off, before running his fingers down my chest.

“Pants off, babe” he winked, unbuckling his belt and letting it fall to the floor along with his black skinny jeans.

Following suit, I slid my jeans down my legs and kicked them off whilst Andy picked up one of the blue and black suits.

He crouched down in front of me and started to pull the suit up my body once I stepped into it, letting his hand linger a little longer than necessary at the bottom of my back when he went to pull up the zip.

Once I was in my suit and he’d put his on as well, he stepped back, letting his eyes roam over my body.

I really couldn’t blame him, though, since I was doing the same to him.

The suits were skin tight and showed every curve of his body, leaving little to the imagination.

“You’re lucky we have a time slot, otherwise, I would so blow you right now” he stated casually, grabbing my hand before using the free one to scoop up our clothes.

“Always time for that later” I replied, a blush on my cheeks and a playful smile on my lips as he deposited our clothes in a locker. “Now can you tell me what we’re doing yet?”

“Hm, I guess so” was all he said, before leading us to the double doors Zacky had disappeared through.

“So?...” I prompted, dragging out the ‘o’.

“So” he grinned “let’s go indoor skydiving!”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be a fun one! (and maybe even a bit of a smutty one if that's what you all desire, leave your views in le comments xD)

P.s Hopefully updates will be a bit more frequent now I've completed my sixth form (college) applications ^.^

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt