Deadly Affairs

Deadly Affairs- Chapter 7

I stood there while and watched while the coffee brewed waiting for it to be finished. It was a really quiet morning especially after last night. I got Kellin all riled up to just leave him there with nothing and it was really weird after that because we sat in silence watching a movie and eating pizza then straight after I went to my room. It was the same thing this morning I didn’t say anything to him I just kept walking past him and not making eye contact. So while I waited for the coffee to be finish brewing I made it my mission to not even look in his direction so I stared at the coffee being made. After the coffee was done I poured two cups of coffee and slid his over to him. I slowly sipped the coffee and stared at the counter occasionally glancing up to find him looking at me. I started fiddling with my tie and I noticed my spoon was on the edge of the counter so I knocked it off the side trying to make it look like an accident. I knelt down and stayed down for a second. It felt like a little escape even though I knew he would still be there when I stood up again.

“Are you really not talking to me because you didn’t want to have sex with me? If you didn’t want to that’s all you had to say but you don’t have to make it awkward by not talking to me. I’m a big boy I can handle rejection.” Kellin said breaking the silence. I started to stand up slowly and look over at him.

“You think I didn’t want to?” I asked.

“You stopped right in the middle so what was I suppose to think?” He asked. I started to walk over to him.

“I wanted to. I did. I really wanted to.” I grabbed his hand.

“Then why did you stop?” He asked and I heard a little sadness in his voice.

“Because I like you and I don’t know, I guess I want it to mean something when we do. I don’t know.” I said a little nervously.

“You know you try to act like your tough and stuff but really you’re just like a teddy bear. Soft and sweet.” He smirked. I squeezed his hand and then let go and walked to go get my coffee.

“Whatever you say.” I chuckled. “If you only knew.” A little smirk started to grow upon my face. “Anyway it’s time to go to work so let’s go.”

We walked out the door and headed towards our jobs, having a random conversation about a football game that comes on this Sunday coming up. Debating on who would win the game, who had the best players, who should play, and who shouldn’t until we got out front my job building. His job was a little further than mine so we had to say our goodbyes here.

“Alright so I’ll see you tonight. You know where the key is if you get there before me.” I said.

“Well I have to stop by my house to pick up a change of clothing for tomorrow. Hey, how about you come and stay over at my house for once? We always stay at your house, let’s stay at mine tonight.” Kellin said.

“I don’t know. I like my house plus I’m not really good at sleeping on couches. Not enough room.” I said trying to find a way out of it.

“You can sleep in my bed with me. I mean if you want to sleep with me. Well not sleep with me like sex but like sleep like actual sleep.” He started to panic trying to correct what he was saying even though I understood what he was trying to say.

“Relax, I know what you mean.” I chuckled. He sighed in relief.

“Alright well come on. It’ll be fun. Plus I have a whole collection of movies at my house that you’ll love.” He said in a pleading way.

“Alright, fine.. I’ll meet you at your house later tonight.” I said patting his shoulder then I started to turn around to head into work.

“How?” I heard him say causing me to turn around. I saw that he had a confused look on his face.

“How what? I asked.

“How are you going to meet me at my house if you don’t know where I live?” He asked. I totally forgot that he’s never took me to his house and he definitely doesn’t know that I followed him before we even met officially.

“I uhh.. Remember when I saved you? Well I thought you were going to try to hurt yourself again so I followed you back to your place to make sure you didn’t. It was just one time. I was worried.” I said trying to give a look that made it seem like I felt bad. I did feel bad for almost killing him but at the same time I didn’t feel bad for following him because it was fun. I like following people it’s my favorite part of the whole killing agenda. So my feelings were conflicted on the whole almost killing Kellin topic. I felt bad but at the same time I didn’t.

“I don’t know if I should find that creepy that you followed me or cute that you cared enough to make sure I was alright.” He said. I put my hand on his arms and squeezed it lightly.

“Find it cute. It’ll make it much easier on both of us.” I smiled then leaned in to kiss him. I felt him instantly relax into the kiss and he put his hand on my waist then pulled me in and grinded his hips into mine a little causing me to smile into the kiss as he deepened it.

“You’re a horny little thing, you know that? I said breaking our kiss unable to get that grin off my face.

“Well it’s been a while since I’ve had sex, can you blame me?” he said still holding onto my waist.

“Yeah well you won’t have to wait that long.” I winked at him then gave him a little smirk.

“Vic?” I turned around to see that it was Justin.

“Oh hey Justin.” I said a little awkward because first of all the way I acted on Friday was really weird and I was kind of rude to him and second of all depending on how long he was standing there he could’ve seen and heard all of that.

“Uh…I’m going to let you get to work. See you later.” Kellin said grabbing my hand and squeezing it a little while smiling. He let go then proceeded to walk away towards his job. I walked passed Justin and gave him a little smile then went walked inside our work building. I headed towards the elevators and pressed the button waiting for the doors to open. When the doors opened I walked in and Justin followed and pressed the button to our floor.

“So… uh.. You and Kellin… well that explains why he was acting so hostile towards me the other day, huh? Must’ve been interrupting something.. ” He said.

“What?! No. Kellin and I were just friends then. Nothing was going on when you came over.” I said.

“Oh so he was just claiming his territory. He felt like you were his and I was trying to come in and take his man. He saw our connection and got scared. Figures.” He said and I looked over at him in confusion.

“What are you talking about? I’m no one’s territory. And what connection are you talking about? We’re just friends.” I said correcting his previous statement.

“No! I know you’re no one’s territory. I- I wasn’t trying to call you like a piece of land or something. And I mean our connection as friends like us being good friends. You know? He probably realized that I was gay and thought I had a thing for you. Not saying that I don’t! But not saying that I do. I mean you’re a nice guy and good looking and yeah-“ The doors opened and I just stared at him before I cut him off.

“Alright this is getting weird. You should just stop for your own good. If Kellin finds out you have a thing for me, which it’s quite obvious you do; he won’t want us to hanging out. So just don’t say another word. “I walked out the elevator and sighed, shaking my head. “Why do people feel the need to bring up that their gay to me?” I huffed quietly under my breath and turned the corner headed to my cubicle.