Deadly Affairs

Deadly Affairs- Chapter 6

We fell onto the coffee table with our lips still connected. He ran his hand up and down my back causing this sensation to go throughout my whole body. I bucked my hips into his and he let out a moan. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled me in deepening the kiss. Our lips were working together in unison and I began to lift my body up and start messing with his zipper.

“Wait...” he said breaking our kiss and trying to catch his breath.

“What?” I asked breathing heavily looking him in the eyes. He stared to move around under me and I realized he was trying to get out from under me. I lifted my body off him and sat on the edge of the table. He got up and did the same thing then looked over at me.

“I just.. I don’t know...” He said confusing me.

“It’s okay, just say it.” I said. I’m never this nice or caring to anyone but here I am trying to be attentive to his needs and make sure he feels comfortable and safe with me.

“I just don’t want to go any further if you’re sleeping with Justin. And I know I made a big deal about him already which is why I didn’t want to bring it up cause we were having such a good time just now and I don’t-“ I cut him off mid-sentence and pressed my lips on his again for a couple seconds then stopped and looked at him with a smile.

“I’m not sleeping with Justin. We’re just friends. That’s all. Nothing more. I promise.” I said trying to assure him that he had nothing to worry about. He looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled. “So.. Do you want to finish watching the movie since we didn’t get to finish it yesterday?” I asked. He nodded and went to sit over on the couch. “I’ll go pop some popcorn, you put the movie in.” I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. I waited in the kitchen for the popcorn to be finished just looking at Kellin. He was just sitting there about to start the movie, nothing special, but for some reason he was just so captivating. I’ve decided that instead of running from these new feelings that I’ve never experienced before or categorizing them as bad feelings that maybe I should just test it out because if this is suppose to be a bad thing then why does it feel so good? I was pulled out my thoughts when the microwave went off indicating that the popcorn was done. I took it out the microwave and walked into the living room sitting down on the couch. Kellin pressed play on the movie and sat down right next to me, he scooted closer to be in reach of the popcorn. We sat there and watched the movie just like we did the night before every now and again I would look over at him and he would be so into the movie just reaching down grabbing a hand full of popcorn and putting it in his mouth but never taking his eyes of the screen. It reminded me of a little kid watching their favorite movie. He reached down again for some popcorn but realized there was no more and he moved the empty bag onto the coffee table and continued to watch the movie. I had been in the same position for a little over an hour so I stretched my arms out a little and let them drop to my sides. My hand landed on top of Kellin’s hand and he looked over at me. I know it sounds like some cliché thing but it wasn’t meant to be. I was just stretching and I wasn’t looking around to see where my hand would land. He interlocked his fingers with mine and smiled at me. I gave his hand a little squeeze and smiled back then we both continued to watch the movie. I liked holding his hand it gave me that same feeling it did the first time we held hands back at the art museum. I felt so calm and relaxed. I’m guessing Kellin did too because I felt his head rest on my shoulder. I looked at him trying to find some way to get his attention so he would look up at me but he didn’t. I moved my head forward to see if I could see his face a little and sure enough he was asleep causing a little smile to come across my face. I rested my head on his and held his hand tighter then closed my eyes and started to doze off as well.
__________
I woke up with a blanket over me and the TV off. I looked to my side and realized Kellin wasn’t laying there anymore. I glanced around the room quickly and didn’t see him so I got up and went looking around the house but I still couldn’t find him. I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and started to dial his number until I heard the front door open and footsteps. I turned around to see him walking in with two coffee cups.

Hey, you’re up.” He said walking over to me. He had on a suit like he was getting ready for work. “I got you a coffee.”

“Thanks” I said taking the coffee as he handed it to me and took a couple sips. “What’s with the suit?” I asked.

“Oh, my boss called earlier and told me he needed me to come in so I went home and got dressed. After that I went to go get some coffee for us and brought it back here so we can talk a little before I have to go.” he said with a smile.

“Oh… I thought you left.” I said taking a couple more sips of coffee. He smiled at me.

“Well.. look who’s clingy now..” he said chuckling. I gave a little smile realizing that he was right.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked walking over to the couch to sit down.

“Nothing really. Just wanted to see what you wanted to do tonight. If you even wanted to do anything with me tonight?” he said with this hopeful look in his eyes.

“Yeah, of course. You’re over here all the time anyway. Plus if I say no you’d probably just break in like you did yesterday.” I said with a little grin on my face.

“Yeah and you’d probably try to kill me like you almost did yesterday.” He said in response to my remark.

“I was defending myself.” I said laughing.

“You had me pinned against the wall with a knife to my throat. I didn’t have a weapon.” He said laughing as well. I was glad we could joke about it because even though I didn’t show it last night I did feel kind of bad for scaring the hell out of him.

“Whatever, So what do you want to do tonight?” I asked.

“I don’t know…I’ll probably be hungry to be honest cause I don’t eat during the day.” He said.

“Do you want to go out to eat or something?” I asked.

“We could just make something here.” He said.

“Sounds good to me.” I said.

“Alright well I have to get to work. I’ll see you later.” He began to get up but leaned over to me and kissed me then pulled away and froze looking at me. “Sorry.” He said and I grabbed him and gave him a long kiss and then let go.

“Sorry” I said giving him a smirk. He looked at me and smiled then started to walk to the door. “See you later.” I yelled as he opened the door.

“Bye.” I heard him say as he closed the door. I turned on the TV and started to watch the news while I finished my coffee.

After I got up and went in my room to grab my towel and took off my clothes that I had wore the day before until I was in nothing but my boxers then went in the bathroom and took a shower. I laid around in my towel for a little after I got out and just watched a couple random TV shows then decided to get dress. I left out and went to run some errands. I was out for about half the day then I headed to go get a sandwich from the deli and proceeded to go home. When I got home I ate my sandwich then cleaned up a little around the house and waited for Kellin to get there. The day went by pretty quick and when Kellin knocked on the door I was just finishing sweeping the kitchen floor. I walked over to the door and opened it, letting Kellin in.

“Hey” Kellin said walking pass me taking his jacket off. I closed the door and walked towards the living room.

“So what do you want to watch? We can finish watching the movie from last night since we still haven’t finished it or we can watch one of the new movies I got today while I was out?” I asked while reaching for the bag with the new movies in it.

“One of the new ones but first I’m hungry.” He said looking over towards the kitchen. We went over to the kitchen and started to look in the cabinets and the refrigerator. “All you have is frozen pizza, fruit, coffee, ice cream, candy, and takeout menus. I thought you went grocery shopping?” He asked.

“I did go grocery shopping. This is what I bought.” I said leaning against the counter.

“This isn’t food.” He said closing the refrigerator door.

“Takeout is food and so is pizza.” I said.

“Fine… I guess we’re having pizza.” He said opening the freezer door and grabbing a pizza. “Preheat the oven.” He showed me the box with the temperature to set it to and I walked over to the oven and turned it on then got an oven tray to put the pizza on. I hopped up on the counter and sat there waiting for the timer to go off so it’ll let us know the oven was finish preheating and Kellin did the same. “So what’d you do today?”

“Nothing just ran some errands.” I said dangling my feet off the counter.

“And those errands didn’t involve buying real food?” He asked smiling.

“I don’t eat that much. Plus I’m lazy and don’t like to cook so I get something easy.” I said.

“I guess I’ll have to go shopping.” He said.

“Are you going to cook because if you’re not then it will go to waste?” I said now hitting my foot against his.

“You’re not really leaving me a choice so yeah... I guess I’m cooking for you.” He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Like a girlfriend?” I grinned. He playfully punched my arm and laughed. I put my hand on top if his and scooted a little closer. “It’s okay you can do girlfriend things for me even though you’re not a girl.” I winked at him.

“You think you’re funny, huh? Girls aren’t the only ones who do those type of things for their boyfriends. Boys can also do those things for their boyfriends.” He said causing me to raise my eyebrow.

“Boyfriend?” I said.

“I mean like a boy whose a friend. You know? Like friends. Good friends and you know?” He paused and I started to smile a little but tried to hold it back. “We’re just like really good friends who sometimes kiss but people kiss all the time so that could mean anything. Maybe you just think I have nice, kissable lips because I know I think you do and-“ I couldn’t hold back my smile and I started laugh and he looked over at me. “You like fucking with me, don’t you?” He said realizing I wasn’t being serious at all.

“Just a little.” I said still laughing. “You know what my favorite part was? When you said I have nice, kissable lips.” I said laughing even harder.

“Yeah..funny” He said sounding a little annoyed.

“Come on, lighten up I was joking” I put my arm around his neck and pulled him closer. “Aww, you want a kiss from these nice, kissable lips?” I said looking at him. He started to smile. “You do!”

“I didn’t even answer the question!” He said looking up at me smiling. I could tell he was starting to blush.

“Yeah but your facial expression said it all.” I said removing my arm from around his neck.

“Yeah? What’s it telling you?” He asked blushing even more. I began to move closer.

“That you so want me to kiss you.” I moved a little closer. “You want it bad..” I started to talk a little softer and my face was inches away from his. “You’re blushing and can’t stop smiling. Yeah you want it so bad.” My voice fading out on the last couple words as my lip grazed over his bottom lip. He closed his eyes and that’s when the timer went off and he huffed. “Time for the pizza to go in the oven.” I said hopping off the counter and heading over to put the pizza in. I slid in the pizza and looked back at him before I closed the oven door. He was just staring at me. I walked back over to him and grabbed his thighs and smashed my lips onto his and he grabbed my face and pressed harder into the kiss. I squeezed his thighs then pulled them closer to me and he wrapped his legs around me. He put his tongue in my mouth tangling his tongue with mine. I put my hands on his hips and slowly started to put them under his shirt. That’s when he took his hands off my face and started to undo his tie and mess with the buttons on his shirt. I could feel myself getting more and more turned on. As he got down to the last button still kissing me but a little sloppy since he was more into getting his clothes off; I backed off and just stopped. “We should go watch the movie.” I said breathing heavily, looking at him and he just gave me the confused look.