Sequel: Celestial Cataclysm
Status: No matter what happens, keep fighting.

Wretched Apocalypse

Chapter Eleven - Rage (Andy)

A/N: Lots of swearing and smut

I didn’t see it coming at all, it happened so quickly.

“Ashley!” CC yelled.

Anger boiled inside me as I kicked the door open to come face to face with the barrel of a loaded gun.

“Put, the fucking gun down” I growled, through clenched teeth.

I saw a mop of black hair and green eyes meet mine and I frowned. It was Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day.

“What the fuck is your problem! You could have killed our friend and my boyfriend!” I roared.

“Will you just shut the fuck up and get inside before we all get fucking killed!” Billie yelled.

I ushered everyone in as Chris and Jake helped Ashley inside, Brandon locking the door behind us. Ashley was sobbing as CC held his shirt on Ashley’s arm.

“Can you tell him to quit whinging!” Billie snapped.

“You shot him in the fucking arm! How is he supposed to react!” Chris exclaimed.

Billie groaned as he turned around and threw his gun on a couch. His breath reeked of alcohol, that would explain his aggressive behaviour.

“Mike we’ve got a bleeder!” Billie roared.

A door opened as Mike Dirnt walked out and rushed over to Ashley.

“Ashley come with me” he soothed. “I’m so sorry about Billie” he whispered to me, as he disappeared into the room he came out of.

“Sit” Billie muttered, lighting a cigarette.

We all sat down and Billie offered us a cigarette, with only myself, CC, Danny, Ben, Ryan and Ricky taking one. I was grateful for it but still fuming at Billie’s rage.

“So what brings you here?” Billie questioned.

I scoffed as I took a drag from the cigarette.

“That’s a pretty stupid question, don’t you think?” I replied.

“Just answer the fucking question” Billie growled.

I sighed as I looked at one of the others to answer him. I swear, I was going to pop a blood vessel over this guy.

“We weren’t safe back in our home town, we just want to get out of here and be safe. We want to maybe find a cure before the whole population is wiped out” Chris explained calmly.

Billie gave a nod as he put his cigarette out and lent back against the couch. He looked over at Danny, Ben and James and tilted his head.

“Asking Alexandria isn’t it?” he asked.

“Yeah mate Ben replied.

“You’re missing two” Billie mused.

“Cameron’s dead and Sam, we lost him on our way to get Andy and the lads, we don’t know if he’s dead or not” James answered.

Billie smirked as he got up and walked to a door and popped his head inside. He walked back as someone appeared from behind him.

“Sam!” Danny, Ben and James yelled in unison.

They ran to him, toppling to the floor as Sam started laughing and I looked over to Billie.

“How did you find him?” I questioned.

“He found us, after he saved our asses down at the gas station, y’know” Billie replied.

I nodded as I finished my cigarette and put it aside.

“You boys hungry, we’ve got food y’know” Billie issued.

“I am a little hungry” Ricky mused.

I looked at the others and they nodded slowly.

“We’d love some food” I answered.

“Perfect” Billie replied with a grin.

*Time lapse four hours*

I slipped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist loosely. I swept my hair to the side and just let it drip dry. We were all split up into rooms, the house was pretty big. Ashley and I were together, and it then went CC and Jake, Ben and Ricky, Jinxx and Devin, Chris and Brandon, Billie Mike and Tre, Ryan and Sam and lastly Danny and James. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ashley lying on his stomach, flipping through a magazine. He just had leopard print boxers on and I winced as I felt my erection harden.

“Shit” I cursed quietly.

I crept up behind Ashley as I crawled in between his legs and pressed myself against his ass.

“Andy, I can feel that” he mumbled.

“You’re meant to” I purred.

Ashley chuckled as he went to move but I stopped him.

“Don’t move” I snapped.

He obeyed as I slipped my fingers inside his boxers and started to slide them down.

“Andy” he purred.

I smirked as I pulled them all the way off, throwing them away. I kissed down his neck as I pulled my towel away and dropped it to the floor. I propped Ashley up so he was on his hands and knees. I grinned as I ran my hands down his back and slapped his ass.

“Mm” he moaned.

I groaned as I couldn’t take it any longer, lining myself up to his entrance.

“You’re gonna get it Purdy” I teased.

I didn’t waste any time as I pushed myself inside him. Ashley hissed in pain as he dropped his head and I heard him sniffle. I pulled his hair and pulled him up slightly to face me.

“Don’t cry baby” I whispered.

Ashley nodded as I kissed him passionately, thrusting into him as he moaned. I pushed him back to the bed as I gripped his hips and started to pick up the pace. I was taking all my emotions out on Ashley in the most pleasurable way possible.

“F-faster Andy” he groaned.

I put pressure on his hips as I thrust in harder and faster, earning satisfied moans from Ashley.

“Fuck, Andy” he gasped.

I grinned as I raked my nails down his back and he arched his back.

“I’m so fucking close Ash” I grunted.

Ashley moaned as I went even faster and harder. He let out disoriented grunts as I pulled his hair, beads of water dripping from my still wet hair. I got that feeling in the pit of my stomach as I pounded Ashley hard. I gave one final thrust, hitting Ashley’s spot, hard.

“Andy!” he screamed.

“Fuck Ashley!” I roared, releasing inside of him.

God I hope we get more moments like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well....o///o. I'm probably horrible at the whole smut thing but oh well. Enjoy.