Sequel: Celestial Cataclysm
Status: No matter what happens, keep fighting.

Wretched Apocalypse

When the words 'Zombie Apocalypse' are heard, people's instincts instantly think of games. However, the year is 2013 and Black Veil Brides are just piecing together their latest album, Wretched and Divine. But the world is at stake, the Zombie Apocalypse is happening, but Andy, CC, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake think it's all a sick and cruel joke. But after witnessing a face to face attack on humans, it really starts to kick in. Who will survive? Who is hiding feelings for someone from the band? Will they all survive? Come on a journey and see how these rebels of the music industry take on the world's greatest foe, and tackle the struggles of love while loved ones die around them. Follow them into an intense bloody battle and join in their war cries. This, is Wretched Apocalypse.
​​
Yes, be warned there may be some shipping in here (Andley etc.) so if you don't like any of that then don't read the story, I am not here to please the ignorant. I simply can't write fan fictions without shipping some people together.
​​
WARNING: DO NOT TAKE THE COVER IMAGE AND USE IT AS YOUR OWN. I OWN THAT PHOTO, I TOOK IT MYSELF WITH MY OWN CAMERA IF I SEE PEOPLE USING IT AND CLAIMING IT IS THEIRS I WILL PERSONALLY MESSAGE YOU AND DEMAND YOU GET RID OF IT. THANKS.
​​
Caution:
​​
- Strong course language
- Sexual references
- Violence​​