Sequel: Celestial Cataclysm
Status: No matter what happens, keep fighting.

Wretched Apocalypse

Filler - Pressure

Leather
​​
Armour
​​
Warpaint
​​
The three essentials to your zombie apocalypse attire. Ashley and Andy were prepping themselves to go in search of their friends. From what Andy had found, they were situated in Baltimore, giving them about three hours to hurry their asses to find them. Andy pulled his leather vest over the chest armour he had strapped around him, gazing into the mirror as Ashley walked into the room. Andy grinned as he turned around to face his lover.
​​
“Someone’s looking battle ready,” he chuckled.
​​
Ashley blushed slightly as he gazed down at his clothing. Black leather pants with leg armour, black vest with chest armour, black biker boots and lots of belts to hold weapons. As for his warpaint, his entire arms were covered in what looked like cat scratches. On his face he’d settled for the raccoon eyes with cat scratches going from his ear to his cheek bones.

​​“Likewise,” he chuckled.
​​
Andy’s attire was fairly similar to Ashley’s, apart from ditching the cowboy boots to settle for a pair of combat boots, and his arms were littered with wristbands of all sorts. He’d fixed his warpaint to how he wanted it, black spiked eye makeup and the two lines along his cheek bones and the straight black line from under his chin to his chest.
​​
“So, do either of us know how to use a crossbow?” Ashley questioned.
​​
“Always room for learning Ash,” Andy replied as he walked past Ashley, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.
​​
Andy walked to his duffel bag as he started to pack his things, making sure he had ever single little thing he left Florida with. Suddenly a sharp pain stabbed him in the stomach and he gasped slightly as he hissed, closing his eyes.
​​
“Andy? Are you alright?” Ashley asked.
​​
“I’m fine, really,” he answered.
​​
“Bullshit Andy, you’re in pain again!” Ashley yelled.
​​
“I said I’m fine!” Andy roared, turning around as Ashley gasped.
​​
Andy raised an eyebrow at him as Ashley covered his mouth with his hand.
​​
“What?” he snarled.
​​
“Y-your eyes,” he stammered.
​​
Andy walked to the mirror as he looked in, and sure enough his eyes were slightly blue with a white tinge seeping in around his iris.
​​
“God dammit,” he whispered.
​​
Ashley saw Andy hold his side as he saw his features contort to pain. He frowned as he reached into his pocket, grabbing another syringe with the purple liquid. Andy looked up as he glared at Ashley.
​​
“Ash, no, you know what that does to me,” Andy snapped.
​​
“I don’t care, I can get used to the whole 'getting rather aroused' thing, I’m not letting you live with pain,” Ashley muttered, stepping forward.
​​
Andy backed away as he hit a wall and Ashley jabbed the needle into Andy’s neck again.
​​
“Fuck!” he yelled, pushing Ashley back and throwing the syringe at the opposite wall.
​​
Ashley picked himself up off the ground, wincing at the slight pain in his back as he looked at Andy. He’d noticed Andy had become more violent as each hour passed by and it was starting to scare him. For one, he was stronger, he was tall and lanky yet the strength in Andy increased each day.
​​
“Andy, I’m so sorry,” Ashley whispered, walking forward.
​​
“You think I enjoy this! You think I want to be turned! Believe me I don’t but what happens, happens. We’ll never make it to New York,” Andy laughed, a slight grin on his face. “I’ll become one of them, and then what? Kill you? I can’t live with that, face the facts Ash,” he added.
​​
“Andy what the hell has gotten into you, one moment you want to be saved, the next you don’t,” Ashley replied, a tear sliding down his face.
​​
Andy shook his head as he smirked, walking toward Ashley.
​​
“Don’t cry Ash, crying is for babies,” he hissed.
​​
Ashley’s jaw dropped as he clenched his jaw before bringing his hand up and smacking Andy across the face.
​​
“You’re a jerk!” he yelled, turning away.
​​
Andy growled as he grabbed Ashley by the shoulder, swinging him around as he threw him against the opposite wall. Ashley’s body crumpled to the floor, laying lifeless. Andy’s chest rose and fell as he darted his eyes over to Ashley, his features softening. The purple liquid in his veins hadn't seemed to take affect over his rage.
​​
“Ash?” he whispered.
​​
Nothing.
​​
“Oh god, Ash!” he yelled, running up to his partner.
​​
He gently lifted Ashley’s head, noticing blood dripping down and a few cuts to his face.
​​
“Ashley come on, don’t do this to me babe, I’m sorry,” Andy pleaded.
​​
Still no movement.
​​
“Ashley,” Andy whimpered, shaking him slightly.
​​
Tears started falling from his eyes, glazing his eyes.
​​
“ASHLEY!” he yelled, dropping his head against Ashley's as he started sobbing loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Just a small filler chapter to show Andy and Ashley prepping for the journey. But decided to add some drama into it too. Ah I'm quite horrible aren't I?