Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Out of the blue

Johnny's POV:

I began to grow harder watching Erica drop to her knees in front of me. I felt like happiest man in the world having two girl surrender to my needs. What was different about the both of them is that Erica was fragile and also very petite, which I adored a lot. Raven was spiteful and very outgoing which drove me over the edge, she knew how to tease me just right.

"Johnny.. she just got here.." Raven spoke walking toward me grabbing onto my shoulder.

"And? Your point sweetheart?"

I watched as Raven frowned turning away from me with her long hair flowing perfectly against her as she turned. What does she think I don't love her anymore? I give her everything! food, a roof over her head, and a nice comfy bed which happens to be mine too.

"Don't turn away from me hun, you never turn away from me got it? you look at me when I talk to you" I yelled grabbing her harshly and pushing her head so she hit the ground.

Before I could continue there was a sudden knock at the door upstairs. I watched as the girls panicked shifting on the floor.

"Okay, if you make a noise I shoot you both in the heads.." I told them, walking away from the girls making my way up the stairs cautiously.

The knocking was hard, I watched as the door knob was being turned harshly. I smiled, grabbing the gun out of the side closet and let out a long breath.. I turned the knob to open the door.

"Hello Sir this is detective Banks , I have gotten a call that you have been keeping some girls hostage in your home not saying that you are because I have no proof but can-" Before he could continue I aimed the gun at his head firing two shots into his head.

His head banged against the porch, blood pooling at where he lay motionless. I began to worry, I think people are on to me now which I was not prepared for I have been doing this for awhile and no one has caught me until now. I needed a plan.. We need to leave this house and go on the road.

I picked the gun up from the floor, placing it on my belt.

"shit..what do I do with you?" I spoke to myself, tapping a finger on my chin.

I grabbed a hold of his hands dragging him down the stairs into the basement, his head banging on every stair.

"Johnny! what did you do?" Raven said than began to scream loudly , I dragged the body past them into the back room.

"Shut the fuck up!" I scolded feeling out of breath because damn this man was on the heavier side.

I piled him into the oven with the other body and turned on the gas wiping the sweat off my forehead. I walked back into the main room looking at the both girls feeling very angry with the situation.

"We need to go on the road.. I plan on going somewhere far and if you don't tag along I will have to kill you both" I said to both of them walking so I was in front of them.

"What do you say sweetheart? Wanna come with daddy" I whispered into ravens ear, feeling her twitch underneath me as I put my hand on her breast squeezing it hard looking between the both of them.

Raven hesitated a bit before answering quickly "Yes, but what about Maddy?"

I growled pushing her back causing her to fall into Erica.

"Enough with her Raven she is what got us in this mess! she must of made it but She is no longer in the picture .."

"Okay.." She obeyed getting up from the ground, helping Erica up.

"Fucking leave everything behind we must leave now..."

I signaled for the girls to go up the stairs, looking back at the basement once more before packing my shit.

"Raven grab my money out of the safe and Erica give me all the money you have on you please"

I watched as Erica hesitated and then finally gave in and handed me 34 dollars. I groaned throwing the money into my backpack quickly.

"Go into the garage ladies.. I will be right out I just need to grab something quick"

I ran through out the house one last time, grabbing the gas tank from the kitchen and pouring it all around the house, running over the the drawer in the kitchen to get matches.

"Get in the car" I yelled watching the both of them scurry in the car, I made a path with the gas tank pouring it up until a few feet away from the car.

"Bye Jennifer.." I whispered grabbing my wallet out of my back pocket, slipping the picture out of the front slot and throwing it into a pile of gasoline.

I lit the match throwing it running to the car as fast as I could..I froze up as if my life just flashed before my eyes.. a series of events just played in my head.. the girls that night, the man in Jennifer's life the betrayal I felt all these years..Erica..Becky..Helena..all my girls I have kept because of what Jennifer did to me. I zoned back, stepping on the gas pulling out of this shit hole, letting go of a memory, that house which drove me insane it was all gone..it was like a huge thing that was just let off my shoulders.

"johnny where are we going?" Raven spoke up.

Honestly, I did not know.. but I wanted it to be somewhere private..but where I can access more women for my sick and wicked fucked up life that I live.

"I need more.. I need more of you" I spoke feeling embarrassed about what I have just said but it was true I need more girls because they give me comfort and company which I loved.

"But? why?" She questioned clicking the button to open the window.

"I don't know I can't explain..just stop asking questions" The wind swished my hair which felt nice.. I stared into the open road wondering what is going to happen next looking back at Erica seeing her curl up in a ball on the back seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god this is intense what is wrong with johnny? are things going to change for him? New gameplay? hmmm:) enjoy.