Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Take it off

Erica's POV:

"stop pulling on me!" I shouted shoving johnny's hands off of my body. I watched as his girl was giving me worried looks to the side of him. He shoved down my pants ripping them off me which made me feel really exposed. It was cold and goosebumps were starting to form all over my body.

"Listen.. Erica you are going to take pictures with my lovely raven over here and then you are going to do as I say? understood?" He said getting close to my face looking at me with his brown eyes. He was smiling I watched as the camera around his neck hung I studied his style he was wearing a white shirt and jeans that were ripped up at the knees with his hair back in a pony.

"Okay" I spoke getting up from the floor and walking toward the black screen He walked over and positioned us together kinda apart at first. His girl was standing next to me in only a lace dress he was about to shoot when he spoke out.

"Raven baby.. give her the pink dress please!" He shouted from behind his tripod.

I shuddered feeling the cold dampness of the room hit my body when I began to take off my shirt and bra. I could feel his and Ravens eyes on me I felt so open.. so exposed I finally slipped on the dress and fixed it so it was turned right.

"You look good girls now stand close to each other" He said happily snapping a shot of us. I did not know if I should fake smile or cry. I started to cry feeling very confused about the situation at the moment. I just wanted to go home..

"Raven grab her hand please" He stated lowly looking at the both of us. I looked over at Raven who had her hand out and I took her hand in mine and looked down at the dirty floor well... this is awkward I thought.

"Smile ladies"

We both smiled I did not want to be here right now I felt so alone I missed my boyfriend at home..I wonder if he noticed I am gone. Probably not since he is a raging alcoholic and probably downing a bottle of jack right now as I am here.. stuck in a creepers house but now that I think of it..its the same thing as with being with my boyfriend he's never sober always a creep but I loved him.

"Erica you okay?" raven whispered putting a hand on her hip to pose for the camera.

"Yeah I am just scared.." I whispered back.

"Well everything is going to be okay just make him happy and I might be able to get you out of this mess" She spoke quickly turning back toward johnny to blow him a kiss.

"Okay" I whispered.

"Girls..Erica grab Ravens hips" He spoke getting up from the tripod to position us. I turned toward Raven and looked up at johnny who was pushing me close toward Raven. I felt his hand travel down my back to rest on my lower back.

"You okay?" He asked the both of us.

"Yes I'm good" Raven spoke smiling at him.

"I know baby I was asking Erica here"

I shuddered feeling his hand tickle my lower back. I nodded not being able to form words when his hands are all over my backside.

Raven was now looking at us with wide eyes folding her arms together. I think she was jealous.. but I tried to shove at his hands and he grip my waist.

"You are so sexy.." He whimpered grabbing Ravens arm and pulling her next to my side.

"You both are so this is what I want you to do.. I want you both to make out" He said looking back in forth between me and Raven.

I sighed feeling worried about what was going to happen I did not know Raven like that.. she might have a disease.

"What?" I mumbled stumbling back.

"Make out with Raven its okay shes a good kisser" He said putting a hand on mine and ravens lower back and he slowly pushes us closer together. I panicked looking at her moist pink lips..getting closer and closer to mine. I watched Johnny's facial expression go blank getting a glimpse of him rubbing his cock through his jeans.

I pressed my lips against her grabbing her hips with my free hands. Her body was cold I could feel the dirt on her hips.

This moment was so awkward it was quiet and all I could hear was the noise of the camera click. We made out for about 3 seconds more until I pulled away wiping my lips clean.

"girls that was so hot ..Raven you are so sexy" He said harshly pulling on her hand and shoving their lips together. I watched as he groped her sides and her vagina which caused her to whimper. I felt so gross watching them kinda get it on in front of me.

"I want you both to have a three sum with me" He stated pulling away from Raven.

I watched as raven protested shouting at Johnny I felt so disgusting giving in to this mans every wish. But I did not want him to Kill me.. I had to do it

"Why?" I whispered running my hand down my dress.

He chuckled turning off the camera and walking toward me.

" If you don't I will kill you both" He said with a sick tone to his voice pulling out a pocket knife and holding it to my throat and I gasped.

"no don't I will do it!" I screamed holding his arm.

"Good now get on your knees bitch"
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it getting hot in here or is it the lesbian scene? lol no its just johnny and the lesbian scene combined! We have a new character! :D I'm excited to write more of this! : ) Enjoy.