Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Scared for life

Ravens POV:

I was sobbing wiping the tears from my face. What did this man want with us? I could not handle it. We had just been kidnapped. I don't know where I am and my phone is missing I don't know what is going to happen to Maddy.

As I was trying to stop my body from shaking He was telling me his rules "Do not touch the phones, the computer and the fridge unless I says you can" I was almost on the verge of throwing up looking up at him I nodded keeping my cool.

"If you are hungry you ask me if you can eat understand? I don't need you both getting fat" He scolded at me which made me frown at him. What is he trying to do to us? He was treating me like a child and I am almost 23 I did not like this at all... it was making my stomach turn. He started to pace back and forth in the living room his pacing was making me nervous. I looked at him watching his every move he was wearing a white V-neck shirt with baggy jeans and black shoes with a black beanie on his head, He did not even look like he would be a creeper it doesn't fit his look. I also caught a glimpse of his arms which had one or two tattoos going down each of them.

"What do you want with us?" I asked looking around the empty room with only a couch which I was leaning against and a small television on the floor in front of me. He looked at me with his cold brown eyes cracking his knuckles.

"I want you both to obey me whatever I say you do" He spat at me walking away into the kitchen. I stood up looking over at him in the dirty kitchen. I sighed wrapping my hands around my body because damn it was cold in here.

"But why us?" I whispered looking over the scene infront of me. The windows were boarded up and the house was disgusting there was beer cans and vodka bottles all over the counters. I cringed looking at the whips and chained hanging over one of the doors in the hallway.

"Because you guys seemed easy" He said to me and I bit my lip turning around to face the TV. I felt two arms on my shoulders and I gasped turning around to find his face looking at mine his brown eyes burning with arousal and his hair falling into his face.

"You did not like when I just called you easy huh?" He whispered looking right at me I gulped shaking my head. He chuckled lowly biting his lip still staring at me tightening his grip on my shoulders playing with the straps on my dress.

"normally Id fuck you right now and then torture you but oddly I find you quiet adorable" He said smiling at me. I looked down blushing wait WHY was I blushing? HE is pretty much rapist and fucking creeper!

"Honestly, no offense to your friend but I find you more attractive than her" He said looking over at Maddy then pushing me up against the dirty cold wall.

"Well I want you to get some rest Maddy after all you have a big day tomorrow I am going to teach you what to do every morning for me" He said smiling playing with the end of my hair. I nodded looking up into his eyes and he pulled me off the wall and dragged me toward the hall.

"Ouch" I whispered his grip on my arm was hurting really badly.

"Oh sorry Raven did not mean to" He said sarcastically opening the door and standing to the side to let me by.

I could feel his eyes on my back I slowly walked into the bedroom feeling uncomfortable with him still staring at me. I looked around the room and gulped looking at the dirty bed on the floor which that mattress was the only thing in the room and a broken chair next to it with a light.

"Get undressed" He stated firmly and I obeyed feeling very violated when I lifted my dress over my head I put the dress in a ball and held it over my private part. He walked toward me and grabbed the dress out of my hands and chucked it across the room onto the bed.

"Dont be ashamed raven your body is very very sexy" He growled grabbing my hips and pushing me against him I could feel his growing erection against my leg. He ran his hand up my lower back making my hairs stand up gripping my hair tightly tilting my head to the side. He placed one kiss on my neck and then I stumbled back on the bed when he pushed me down.

"Goodnight Raven I will be out here so don't get any ideas of leaving" I gathered myself on the bed rubbing my ankle from when I fell onto it.

He shut the door and I let out a breath of relief looking around the room to notice there are no windows. I shivered at how cold it was and searched anywhere for a blanket. I lifted up the mattress to find a note it was dirty and had blood stains on it. I cringed at the sight and opened it looking at the the words. It said the word Jennifer0514 I toyed with the note thinking of what it could possibly mean and then I heard the door nob turn and I hid it back under the matress.

"here is your friend shes awake" He stated throwing her into the room slamming the door after wards. I stumbled off the bed and grabbed her holding her against me.

"Raven! what is going on?" she said rubbing her head looking at me with tears running down her face.

"I dont know but he wants to keep us as his slaves.. there is no way out we are going to die here" I started to cry with her as we held each other on the floor. I saw her catch a glance at the hand marks on my wrists and frown.

"What did he do to you?" She said with disgust grabbing my one wrist and looking at it.

"He man handled me I do not know what to do I just want to go home!" I sobbed and she grabbed my face looking at me.

"We are going to get out of here" She said rubbing my hand softly.

"How can you stay so calm? were in some rapist house?!" I yelled a little too loudly and she covered my mouth.

"I am staying calm because we need to so we can get out of here" She said putting my hand down walking over to the bed.

"Okay" I nodded going over to the bed laying down on it.

I watched as Maddy turned over and I turned over to facing the door looking at it nervously. I thought about the word I found it must be a password to something. I started to drift asleep holding onto Maddy for warmth.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? things are starting to get interesting huh? I am going to trying to update everyday! I need feed back please!! : ) Enjoy.