Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Starved

Maddys POV:

Its been a week since we have been under his rules and during this week ive only had a chip that I found on the counter while his back was turned. I am starving, the skin on my finger tips are peeling and I have the feeling I am going to pass out soon. I have not taken a shower since the day we arrived here.. my hair is a nappy mess and I still am in the same dress I have worn since last week.

I just felt gross..

He was standing in front of me and Raven, showing off his photo albums of the different girls he had kept here some were 17, 16 years old others were older 25-30. He was explaining how he liked to take pictures of them naked in his studio in the basement. My heart dropped when I took a glance at one of the photos ... there were slash marks all down this one girls back and she was tied to his bed. He was explaining how he bought photo albums for us.. when he went out 3 nights ago and brought home this one girl who looked about 18 years old she was drunk off her mind, same as I was. He beat her so, he beat her until she couldn't breath. I remember just sitting there having to watch the whole thing with raven and he explained what "our" part was in this sick game. We had to strip of her clothes the other night and tie her down to the chair in his bedroom. It was all so sick I almost threw up that night hearing all the noises coming from his bedroom. What was even worst was when the morning came we found her dead in a black garbage bag out in the garage when johnny asked us to go get his radio out from one of the cabinets out there it was all so gross.

I came back out of my thoughts looking over at johnny as he closed the red scrapbook and sighed giving me and raven a questioning look which scared me.

"Ladies do you want to see the rest of the photos that is on my computer?" He said smiling throwing the book onto the floor with the others and walking over to his computer.

I walked over looking over his shoulder at the screen, I watched as he entered the password receiving a look from Raven. She looked at me with hopeful eyes. I smiled back wondering what she was thinking.

An hour passed by and we watched from behind his chair all the photos he had taken over the years, he was explaining how he has a book of all their names. I watched Ravens facial expression change from hopeful to sad and I poked her arm mouthing "creeper much?" remembering back to being in the taxi cab which made her laugh quietly.

"So do you girls get what I want out of you two? i think I explained everything clearly" He said smiling turning around in the computer chair to look at us. We both nodded and sat down on the living room couch waiting for his next order.

"Raven can I get a peanut butter sandwich?" He asked biting his lip smiling at her. I looked at him in disgust I just really wanted to say 'get it yourself fat ass' but that would risk me getting badly hurt.

"Yes Johnny" She responded and I just rolled my eyes looking over at the scrapbooks on the floor kicking one of them against the wall.

"Do you want one Maddy?" He questioned me I sighed looking up at him through heavy eyelids. Raven stopped in her tracks looking over at me from the kitchen door way with her mouth gaped open.

"Uhm..I would really like one.. but I know you wont let me" I said quickly rubbing my knee caps feeling very nervous about what he was going to say or do next.

"hmm quick learner" He mumbled getting up to go into the kitchen. I watched from the couch as Raven and him kind of got really close to each other. It made me mad that he would be like that to her.. yeah she beautiful but she did not deserve this at all she had it all going for her but now being in this situation is going to ruin her forever its going to ruin me too if I even make it out alive.. I pouted going over to turn on the fan receiving a disapproving look from johnny but it was so hot I wish I could be outside. Honestly, thinking about outdoors..we haven't been outside since central park and I do not even think we are in even New York anymore..

I watched as raven handed over the sandwich, Johnny had his legs spread chewing away. I looked over his clothes he was wearing camo shorts and a white tank that was stained with oil he had his hair back in a bun. He smiled up at her and placed a kiss onto her cheek and grabbed the sandwich walking out into the garage.

"Maddy" Raven whispered signaling me over to the kitchen I tip toed over looking down at the tub of peanut butter she was holding. It was like looking at one million dollars... I dipped my finger into the peanut butter letting out a moan because damn it was so good to have some sort of food in my mouth.

"I think I've figured out something.." She whispered looking over at the garage door and then back at me.

"I think I know the password to his computer" She cried in excitement. I smiled looking over at the garage seeing Johnny open the hood to his Taxi and then going over to the side to grab his tools.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but its going to get better! I NEED COMMENTS PLEASE LOL should I go on with the story ? Do you guys like it? btw this story is based off a movie I have watched! enjoy!:D PEANUT BUTTER<3