Status: Thanks for reading, please leave a comment, tell me what you think! thanks!

She Grew Up.

About the story:

A girl who grew up with fears and bad stories has everyone... Disenchanted with life, she goes thru something really bad again: ''it's time to die'' she said.

Geral notes:

This ficton is not based in true facts. And the english is not the best, but if you always wanted to know how it will be like to be old and alone in this world: This young woman will show you.

Enjoy it.
  1. 1st
    Who she was? who she became?
  2. 2nd- Almost a normal day in April's life
    In this charper you'll be able to meet part of a day in April's life. After reading it, you'll get to know better this young disenchanted woman and realize her way of being...Also, in this charper, April's past will come a litlle out of the darkness.
  3. 3rd. Nice to meet you.
    And if in our lifes appears someone we never talked to, but we just feel like that person was meant to be around us? That's what April is going to feel about this new guy. Plus, a little bit more of April's past comes out.
  4. 4th- My name is Andrew, My name is April.
    ''Andrew was a pretty nice guy, and I don’t know why, but I really wanted to keep in touch with him.'' April thinks, after meeting someone new!
  5. 5th- Family Things
    After meeting someone amazing, something not that good will happen.
  6. 6th- Time flies
    April is going to meet uo with Andrew again. She's can't wait!
  7. 7th- The night of my life.
    In this chapter, April's ''date'' is going to happen. But ups, Andrew finds out some bad, bad thing about her pass. (Strong and exited chapter!)