Mi Reina

Over it

*Angela*

I rolled on my side and eventually fell on the ground. I hate my life. I pushed myself up and started walking to the bathroom. I saw the light on and heard water running. Who was already in there?! It's 7 in the morning! I knocked on the door and they just ignore me. It's probably Jaime, trying to piss me off. I opened the door. I walked to the toilet and flushed it. "Son of a bitch!" I was surprised when Tony jumped out but I was even more surprised when I saw his "polla". I screamed and covered my eyes. "God! Get out, I need to get ready and you're using all the hot water." "It's not hot." "Who the hell takes a cold shower?!" I said and looked back when he turned off the water and I heard him put on a towel. Thank god. "Apparently I do." "Whatever. Do you wanna go to my gym? You can probably meet a few girls there 'cause most of them are cute. Afterwards, I can take you to my other job?" "You have 2 jobs?" "4 but most are part time. Now out you go." I pushed him out and turned on the water. I was lucky it was still hot. I took off my clothes and hopped inside. My hair was too long for my liking and very "colorful" if you ask me. Black with red, pink, blue, green, purple and blonde highlights scattered around it. I had washed my hair and body, dried both, and changed into my shorts and tank top. I walked out and pulled on my Adidas. "Let's go!" I said, pulling on my jacket and bag. I saw all the boys dressed and waiting, Jaime eating god knows what. "You all coming with me?" "Hellz yeah! I heard girls and dropped everything." I smiled and rushed out the house.

"I want to see you moving! I need to see sweat falling down your face and onto the floor! This is not Ballet!" I screamed as the women and men moved faster. They were shuffling side to side, finally catching up with my pace. "Good! Take a rest, you all did well today." They cheered and went back to what they were doing. "Damn, you're tough." Vic said while I dragged my towel down my face. "Yeah, you gotta be or else they won't be able to push themselves. Wanna try?" I smirked while he shook his head and chuckled. "Alright but eventually." "Mother Mary and God's holy ghost, Angela, you have out done yourself today." I smiled and turned to see Mike Anderson. He is my ex but it was sort of complicated right now. "Mike, nice to see you again. How's it in Seattle?" "It sucks. Rains all the time and I'm pretty sure I drowned once walking from Starbucks." I giggled and sighed. I missed him but things never worked out. I only want a friend right now. "I'm heading to work now so I'll see you soon?" "Sure. Bye babe." He kissed my cheek and rushed back to his treadmill. I blushed and turned away, grinning like crazy. "Okay, let's go." I rushed out with them on my tail. "Who was that?" Mike asked, trying to get in my car but I stopped him. "He's an ex. Let me change really quick." I got into the back and took off my clothes, replacing them with my uniform. I felt slutty but it was a really cool job. I climbed to the front and told them to get in. "Wait, you work at Hooters?" "Yes."

I drove up to the restaurant and walked in with so much confidence, it was mystical. The guys got their seats as I prepared for work.

~Tony~

We were sitting at the table just talking when this cute waitress came up to us. "Hey, my name's Janice and I'll be serving you today. Can I get you anything to drink?" She tried showing her chest to us but I just kept looking back at Angela. She's changed so much. I'm stupid for turning her down all that time ago. She was laughing at something some guy said to her and she wrote something down and handed it to him. Was she giving him her number?! "Tony! What the hell do you want?" Mike asked. I looked at the girl and cringed when she winked at me. "Can I just get a beer?" She nodded and walked off, trying to show off her hips but failed miserably. "What were you looking at?" I looked back at Angela who was already back with the drinks and smiling as if she was enjoying her time over there. "Uhm, I just saw something on T.V." They nodded when Judy, I think it was, came back with our drinks. "Here you go. So anything to eat?" I shook my head while they all ordered. I honestly wish Angela was right by us. She would be herself and not fake like whoever her name was. "You really need to start paying attention, Turtle. You know one day a ninja may creep up and BAM! You're trapped in a basement." "What the hell are you talking about, Jaime?!"

We entered the house and Angela rushed up the steps. She looked upset but hasn't said a thing to us. "What's up with your sister?" "Who knows. She's always being a drama queen or something." Jaime said to Vic while jumping on the couch. "Got off the couch!" "Nope! I am your father." Wow, it's hard to believe he's a grown man. I walked upstairs and heard talking. "I swear, I'm gonna lose it. I can't deal with these men anymore." Was she talking about us? I know we said stuff about her but now we actually want her around. Not only for her looks but because she changed a lot. "I don't care if it isn't the end of the world! They always treat me like a slut. I'm not a slut! I can't do this shit anymore!-Sorry mama but it's too hard for me.-I understand. Yes, I love you too, bye." She groaned and I heard a slamming sound. "Hey, Angela, are you okay?" "Tony? Yeah, I'm good." She said and opened the door. She looked like she was about to puke but didn't. She walked back and let me inside. She really made it seem like her. It had her favorite bands, pictures of friends and family, one of her and that guy from earlier kissing, and her perfume was everywhere. I looked at her and closed the door. "Uhm, what did you need?" "Are you okay? You look sad." She sat down and put her arms out. "I just need a hug right now." I sat next to her and pulled her in a hug. She kept singing something and I looked at her. She was hiccuping and looked sleepy. I think she was drunk. "Are you drunk?" "A watzboz. Me and some of the girls had some drinks and I got that bottle from my bag." She pointed to the bottle of Tequila on the floor, close to her bed. "Kiss me." "What?" "Kiss me. Actually, just do me." She said and laid across her bed. As much as I wanted to, I wasn't going to. Besides, I don;t feel like being killed by Jamie right now. "No. You need to go to sleep." "Or, you can sleep with me? You know you want to, Tony. It won't kill you." "But your brother will." I got up and she started whining. My god, she's insane. "Okay, but can you just lay next to me until I go to sleep?" I shrugged and laid next to her. "Hey, Tony?" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry I ever felt something for you. You only hurt me and now I'm over it."