Status: in progress c:

My Mom and His Dad

Chapter Ten

Kellin’s POV
Ah, Wednesday. The second worst day of the week. Just in the middle of everything. Last Friday had been fun besides being locked in a closet… ironic, right? Vic and I have been talking a lot lately. I thought of our shared texts and blushed. He was so cute. Tonight I plan on sneaking out and going to hang out with him. His dad grounded him after finding out about his shitty Biology grade, so I haven’t had any alone time with him since last week. I felt bad because I knew I was most likely the cause of his failing grade. Speaking of Biology, I had no idea what Mrs. Hershey was talking about at the moment.
“….have to know the process of photosynthesis for your final exam,” She stated, sitting down at her desk, “Jenna, would you mind passing out those handouts for me?” A small blonde stood and did what she was asked, giving everyone what looked to be tonight’s homework. I looked to Vic, watching him sigh sadly at the task in front of him before shoving it into his folder and putting it into his bag.
“You know, I could help you study tonight,” I offered, giving him a small smile. He returned it and chuckled.
“Yeah, I’d like that. Shall we study by candlelight?” he asked, lifting his left brow.
“Why not?” I said, giggling.
“Only the best for the most beautiful boy I know.” he winked.
I crossed my arms, “You’re cheating on me already?”
He rolled his eyes, “Kellin, you’re ridiculously attractive. Don’t even try to deny it.”
Before I could protest, the bell rang. Vic grinned at me and left without saying another word.
~~~
11:30 and I was knocking on Vic’s window. I was shivering from the cool night air as I waited for him to open it. I decided to walk so my mom wouldn’t hear me leave. Within seconds I saw a smiling face in an opening window. I slipped off my bag, throwing it in first. I held out my hands and he took them, pulling me into his warm room. I turned to close the window, but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me onto the bed, leaning over me and planting his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and pulled him on top of me, gripping his hips. His tongue ran along my bottom lip and I granted entrance, my tongue now tangled with his. An unexpected moan escaped my lips, making me remember why I came here in the first place. My hands left his hips and were now pushing gently against his chest. He got the hint and slid off of me, now laying beside me.
“Everything okay?” he said, his breathing still slightly labored.
I laughed and kissed his cheek lightly, “Of course, but I came here to help someone whose failing biology, not to makeout with them.”
He frowned, pulling me closer and kissing my lips deeply, “Why cant we do both?”
I wiggled out of his grasp and got up. I picked up my bag and dropped it on the bed before looking back to Vic. “You wanna pass, right?”
He nodded.
“Alrighty then, let’s get started. Maybe if you behave we can have a bit of fun when we finish.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m so sorry this took so long to update, I just wasnt feeling this story and I dunno. … It’s kind of in the back of my mind, but if you lovelies like it, then I’ll keep trying <3
xoxo