Status: Work in progress

Rule Number 1

1

Tyler POV

I felt something licking my leg. I rubbed my eyes and wandered over to Marshall.

"Marshall, buddy what's wrong?"

Marshall continued to whimper and led me out of my room down the hall. It was two a.m., and I wanted nothing more than to sleep, I had a skate at nine, and at this rate I was already going to be late. I flicked the light on in the living room and went to sit on the couch with Marshall, only there was someone already there.

"Sofia? What are you doing here?"

"Sof, babe, wake up." I squeezed her shoulder and brushed her hair out of her face. What was she doing here?

Marshall hopped up on the couch and curled next to her. So this is why Marshall is awake. Suddenly, she started to stir.

"Sof, what are you doing here? Why didn't you wake me when you got here?" My curiosity had the best of me, even at two a.m.

"...didn't wanna wake you. Knew you had practice." Sofia barely got this out without a yawn, but her eyes started to open. When the opened I was surprised to see how bloodshot they were.

"Babe, talk to me. What happened?"

Sofia's eyes started to tear up. I didn't want her up all night crying, so I picked her up off the couch and brought her to my room. I threw her one of my shirts and left to shut off the lights and get Marshall. The minute I got into bed, she curled up in my arms. I don't know what happened, but for now I'm just happy she's here with me. Before Sofia fell asleep she whispered, "Don't leave me."

I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me.

"Never."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know! Sorry! Hope you all like it though! Update soon :)