Status: Update every Monday (or i'll try)

The Story So Far

Preface

“Tell me. What has inspired you most for the lyrics on the new album?” The interviewer said with a compassionate voice. She must already know.

“Well, I’ve been in a rocky relationship the past couple years, and him & I finally broke it off for good. So I think the songs will really have a strong connection with that.” I said, trying to not show how much the relationship Jack and I had ment to me.

“What about you, Logan? I know you wrote some of the songs on your EP.” She asked, continuing the interview.

“Yeah, I definatley helped with some songs on this album. Most of mine are about how fun it is to be on stage and chillin with the fans. They’re mostly the ones about getting drunk at Warped Tour, too.”
“Yeah, one of his songs literally started with me singing ‘got my lips pressed against a bottle of jack,’ which is pretty ironic because.. well …yeah.” I said, stopping myself before everything became too obvious. Hell, it already was. People had blogs filled with ‘Colack’ pictures and posts.

“That is bad songwriting, Logan.” Mary, the interviewer said with a laugh. “Alright, well we’re gonna take some questions from fans on twitter, then we’ll wrap it up. You two ready?” She asked the half of the band that decided to show up. Coley & Logan. When is it not the two of us?

“This one is from @Coast_or_hat : How did you come up with your band name?”
“You wanna take this one, Logan?” I asked. He was better at telling this story.

“Well, in high school, right after we formed the band, Coley and I where talking about what we want to do with our lives after school. We both wanted to go to College, but she wanted to go to NYU and I wanted to go to UCLA. They’re both on different coasts, and when Coley said that we would be on different coasts, we knew that’s what the band name would be.” Logan said, telling the nostalgic story.
“Yeah, I said ‘Even if we’re on different sides of the country, we’ll still be on a coast.. which is close enough for me.’”
“That’s so cute.” Mary said, “Alright, another one?”
“Sure.” Logan & I said in unison
“This one is for Coley.. ‘What do you think the outcome will be of the new EP, and has your sound changed?”
“I think our sound is constantly changing. Nobody wants us to sound the same.I hope this EP sells, or else we might have to switch lables.” I said, letting out the news. It was true, Coast was loosing a lot of its fan base.

“Oh man, well this means you guys,” Mary said pointing to the camera “will have to buy their EP two times! Ok, next one.. for both of you. From @andreaB: are any of you in a relationship?”

I swear that question will haunt me forever. I remember the first All Time Low interview I attended, when they got asked this question and Jack finally got to say he is taken. How happy I felt knowing that our relationship is now public, it’s confirmed. Now we’re both shallow with heart ache, and trying to trace any signs of interest from another. Well, at least I am, I just convince myself that Jack is missing me as much as I to him. But, this story isn’t about now. This is a story of how I became that way. What Jack & I did that made me feel so alive and vibrant.