I Release You Tonight

Five

I don't know how long Sean and I stayed up last night, but it was just the perfect amount of time.

"Baby, Juliette," his lips made a trail down from the bottom of my ear to my neck. Goosebumps were left in his wake. My eyes fluttered open as he passed my collarbone. I ran my fingertips across the back of his neck then knotted them into his hair as he nibbled and sucked on my collarbone. "Juliette," he moaned, sending shivers down my spine. I love the way he says my name. He makes a borderline interesting name sound sexy. I let my nails scrape his scalp gently and when he moaned again, I giggled.

"That's so sexy," I murmured.

"You're so sexy," he quipped back as I finally opened my eyes all the way. His hair was a mess and his pretty eyes were staring at my lips. His fingers pushed a few stray hairs off my cheeks. "You're absolutely gorgeous," his hands gently held my neck before his lips softly caressed mine. The kiss was soft and innocent, then quickly turned into a race of who could make the other moan first. I wasn't going to lose. I scraped my nails against his scalp again and pulled back slightly, needing to breathe, then kissed him hard. The moan left his lips before he could even realize I won.

"You little vixen," he moaned as I wrapped my legs around his body. Sean made me feel sexy and wanted. He made me feel like I could do anything in the world.

***

I rolled over and grabbed my phone from Sean's bedside table. I had the sheet covering my body as I watched Sean walk out of the bathroom. I had six texts... five of them were blocked. I ignored them and opened the text from Zac.

Morning Jules, I hope your date with Sean was fun. Do I have permission to fuck Neal up? I love you.

I smiled at my brothers text before replying. I quickly glanced at Sean who was running his fingers through his hair.

Do whatever the fuck you want, just don't get suspended. The date was very, very nice. :) I love you too.

"What you smiling for?" Sean asked smirking, walking towards me. I blushed, not realizing I was still smiling.

"No reason," I smirked before sitting up.

"Oh really?" He sat down next to me.

"Well... there's this one guy," I batted my eyelashes at Sean.

"Who is he?"

"You might know him. He's really attractive, he's a sweetheart, he makes me feel special again and he's on my mind a lot." Putting out the honest truth like this was so much easier.

"He must be pretty special then," Sean scooted over closer to me.

"He really is," I felt the thin sheet begin to fall as I leaned closer to Sean so I instinctively pulled the sheet up farther.

"He must think you're pretty special too,"

"Why is that?" I cocked my head to the side, very curious to hear what he had to say.

"Your brother is Rinny. He's terrifying when he's pissed off." I laughed when he said those words.

"I don't think he's scared of my brother... Wait, are you?"

"Maybe a little," his voice was quiet, oh so quiet I didn't think I heard him.

"Sean, you have nothing to be scared of him for." I told him confidently.

"Why is that?" He was serious when he asked this. His eyes were searching in mine for a lie, for a bluff of the truth.

"He loves you. Do you know how many times he's said how much he hopes you kick James' ass? And how many times he's told me how good you would treat me? You only have to be scared of him when you hurt me..." I forgot about the sheet and dropped my arm. I reached out for Sean, craving his touch and needing to comfort him. I sat on his towel-covered lap and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him full on the lips. Forget the fact that we're both naked, more or less. Forget the fact that I'm damaged goods. Forget the fact that Sean has morning skate, optional but nonetheless, in an hour and a half. Forget the fact that Danny is somewhere in this house, possibly about to barge in... it was a perfect moment. We pulled away, gasping for air.

"I'll treat you like a princess," his words were soft and riveting against my skin. The back of his hand ghosted over my cheekbone. "it's a promise." His kissed softly below my eye, where his hand was a moment ago.

"I want you to," his lips met mine seconds after the words came out of my mouth. I wanted to be his, and I wanted to be treated like how I deserve to be treated.