You Don't Know How Much You Mean

Will They Win Over The Hate & Lies Around Them?

"Come on, Jacey you have to admit that you like Frank." Elvira nagged her for the fifth time today. Jacey rolled my eyes and bit her bottom lip.
"Alright, I kind of like him" emphasis on kind of. It was 6th period and Elvira, Alexandra, and Hiriana, some of her good friends in that class, bother her. She was trying to work on the assignment that the teacher had left the whole class.
Frank Iero was the cutest boy in her eyes. She didn't really know what he though of her, but he was awfully nice to her during the period that he sat behind her. People didn't really think that a person like Jacey Way would ever fall for someone like him. But to her he was the perfect guy and she did fall for him. She would get nervous when he would talk her and stutter when he would ask personal questions.
He had some friends that people though were related to her for her last name. Mikey Way was the guy she had for 1st and 5th period and could talk to very well. He was a goof ball at times, but he was someone you could talk to if you need too. Gerard, Mikey's older brother, was jerk to people and she had a feeling in the pit of her stomach he would be an asshole to her.
"Hey, Jacey, we need you're help. Can you help us?" Erick, one of Frank's friends and was rather close to Jacey too, asked. She nodded brightly and turned to face Elvira once again.
"What I'm going to do NOW? He is like THERE!" she nervously said through my teeth. They all looked at her and practically pushed her off the chair. She heard some stifled laughter coming from Erick and Frank.
Jacey's cheeks grew red and shot daggers with her eyes and they immediately stopped. The bell rang and she got up, brushed herself off. She shook her head at what they did. They just shrugged it off and stuffed there books in their bags.
"Jacey, you coming?" Frank asked, flinging his backpack on his back. She looked back, nodded and gave him a smile, which he returned. She turned around as fast as she could so he won't see that she was blushing. She got all of her stuff together and walk toward the door, where he was leaned against the door frame.
"That was really funny, you know." He smiled. Jacey looked into his eyes and got lost. Nobody knew how much Jacey wanted those eyes to be hers along with him and his mind, body and soul.
"Hello, earth to Jacey." He waved his hand in my face, breaking her train of though.
"Sorry, spaced out." She said innocently. An awkward silence followed that seemed to so loud.
"Whatever." He said. "Well I must leave you here." he smiled. Behind him, Mikey waved at her. She returned it with a smile. She turned around with a smile broken on her face.
"Jacey, wait." He called out. She bit her bottom lip to suppress her school-girl swoons.
"Yeah?" she turned around. Today he is going to, she just knew it.
"Nothing." He frowned, looking like he was mentally beating himself over.
She just gave him a smile, in reality her heart breaking a little more. She turned and headed toward her way home. She had this weird mixture of hate and love in the pit of her stomach, she having to undergo his laughter, his smiles, and everything about him that made her melt into a puddle of mush. She sighed sadly and continued to walk to the hell that was a sad excuse for a home; her thoughts jaded with him.