You Don't Know How Much You Mean

Patience, Young One.Keep You Head Held High & Wait

"Mom, I'm home." She yelled through out her eerily quiet house. Her mother was nowhere to be found. She looked everywhere until she saw her mother outside, in the backyard. She waved to signaled that she was home, which her mother returned.
She dragged her feet to her shared room with her sister. She didn't hate her sister but like all sisters they bickered... A lot. Today her sister was with her friends, out somewhere, where her friends would get drunk and she would be the designed driver.
She plopped on her bed and got the urge to listen to something that would get her out of this depression for at least the hours to come. Her friends would be picking her up to go to their nature handout, the skate park. She didn't really enjoy it but it got her out of this hell-hole. She rolled of her bed, making her way to her beloved music collection.
"Misfits, or Metalica?" she asked herself, nibbling softly on her lip. She shook her head and moved on. She looked for the right CD for this depressing condition she knew she would never escape. She sometimes though it was a terminal illness, the way it would always envelop her and keep her from living her life. She was only peaceful in her sleep, where she would dream constantly about Frank.
She placed her hand on her neck, feeling his lips caressing her neck with gentle kissed. She shook her head and picked out a random CD.
"That's never going to happen." She laughed at her silly dreams. She heard a car honk and knew right away that is was Christel, Sarai, and Maria, waiting for her. She didn't even bother with the CD and ran outside to her mother.
"Mom, they're here." she said, kissing her cheek and run to the front of the house.
"Ok, don’t get here so late!" she yelled out, to Jacey, but it fell on deaf ears. She jumped in the back seat with Christel, that read her like a book.
"What's the matter, Jacey?" she cocked her head to the side a bit to examine her better. She laughed at her friends seriousness, that Maria and Sarai had joined.
"Nothing is wrong, now the more we wait the less time we have.'" she pointed out. They all smiled, but didn't believe the little white lie for a second. They knew she wasn't ok. They knew that that boy that she fantasized about was eating her from the inside out. He was controlling her and she didn't even noticed.
Christel still eyed her friend nervously and sighed. Maria and Sarai where arguing about who the hottest guy in school this week. Jacey only care about one.

Franklin Anthony Iero.

She sighed happily as her friends stopped the car and all got out, making their way to the table on the far end of the skate park. The phone in her pocket began to ring and vibrate. She managed to fish it out and see who it was.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Jacey, it's Mikey." said the voice one the other line. She was pretty surprised he had called her.
"Hey Mikey, what's up?" she responded back.
"Just wanted a favor." She cocked her eyebrow and stopped in her tracks. What can this boy possibly want from her?
"Well, it's going to cost you." She chuckled.
"I know, but will you help me?"
"Sure, who do I need to kill now?"
"I like someone you know and I wanted to know if they liked me too." Jacey always seem to help Mikey in love department. She was good at it, according to Mikey.
"Who is the lucky gal?"
"Andrea." Her breath was hitched slightly at the response.
"Oh, I don't even have to ask. I know." She smirked slightly.
"Really? What does she think?" she could hear the smile growing on his words.
"Don’t tell her I told you because then she’ll kill me but, she does like you."
"Really? Thanks Jacey."
"No problem. One thing, is Frank with you?"
"Yeah, you want to talk to him?" Her eyes got eyes got wide and her breath became short.
"No, not really."
"You sure? He is dying just to talk to you." she heard some arguing on the line along with Frank's obscene language.
"Umm not right now. I have to go, Mikey, bye."
"Oh ok then, bye."
She closed her phone with a smile of both relief and happiness breaking into her face.
"Why are you so smiley today Jacey?" teased her good friend, Oscar, as he went in for a hug. She shrugged. He enveloped her in a hug and made his way to her other friends. She sat on the table top and though to herself, Can he really like me?