You Don't Know How Much You Mean

The End

"Gerard, what the fuck; seriously what the fuck!?" Mikey said, pacing and holding his head. He couldn't cope with the fact that his brother was cruel enough to do such a thing.
"Sorry." He whispered; tear stinging the back of his beautiful green eyes.
"Sorry won't help anyone." Mikey sighed hopelessly. "As Frank said it won't bring Jacey back. If I was called a slut, I wouldn't go back with him." He scoffed. He crossed his hands over his chest and fell on the bean bag that stood across from Gerard.
"I'm so stupid." Gerard said, smacking himself hard on the forehead; leaving a red mark.
"Well yeah, that was really retarded thing to do." Mikey said as-a-matter- a-fact-ly tone in his voice. They sighed in unison; unable to think of something to do.
"Tomorrow you have to face him." Mikey said, running his hand through his tousled hair. Gerard exasperatedly sighed; finally looking at all the cruelty locked away in his chest.
"What am I to do Mikey? Frank must hate me."
"Who wouldn't?" asked Mikey menacingly.
"You're not helping." Gerard hissed through his teeth. He was emotionally drained; he couldn't help but think that starting tomorrow he was to lose a friend and all because of his fucked-up mind. All of it was his to blame.

"You better?" asked Elvira, worried and scared; scared of what Jacey might or already did. Jacey nodded lightly, retuning to her work. All of them, Hiriana, Alexandra, and Elvira, eyed her carefully, missing the part of Jacey half hoped they saw. Elvira tenderly nudged Jacey in the elbow handing her a note. It took a while for her to process the action of her arm.
"Thanks." She whispered. She unfolded it, half hoping it wasn't his.
<I really need to talk to you.> , it read in his beautiful cursive handwriting. Sighing, she scribbled down"
<About what? What else can you possibly say to insult me?> -Jacey
<please, give me a chance. Its nothing bad.> he scribbled down; really wanting to add :< I really like you. Better yet, I love you Jacey, with all my heart.>. He sighed, reluctantly handing it over.
< Look I have better things to do than to listen to you and your insults.>, she wrote down; her eyes stinging with fresh tears, remembering the past. She collected her things and saw that Frank was waiting for her. She didn't look back; just placing the note on the desk and left. He almost let his tears go.
"It's all Gerard's fault." He though as he roughly as he wiped his tears. Suddenly he had an idea that maybe just maybe would work.

"So do you love me?" he said, his eyes having a pleading look. She bit her lip hard and nodded, brining a smiled to his face. He wrapped his arms around her tiny frame, lifting her and spinning her. She giggled and kissed him.. at first he was shocked but then kissed back; her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He pushed her onto the was to deepened the kiss…

&#9835;… You're so fucking special, 'cause I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here?… &#9834;
She heard in the distance as she slept peacefully. She woke up too see it was all dark and the song went on…
&#9835;I don't belong here.&#9835; her favorite song. Blinking a few times, she heard the song coming from outside. She moved towards the beautiful sound to see Frank Iero with a boom box over his head. Her heart melted, but then regain her senses. Sighing, she made her way down the stairs and out the door. He quickly placed the boom box on the street and ran to her side.
"I'm so sorry." He cried into her shoulder. She felt her eyes water as she held him tight.
"Why?" she aimlessly asked through tears and sobs.
"Gerard, all Gerard's fault." He cried.
"What do you mean?"
"He lied, he lied baby."
"What did he say? That I was fucking Ray!?" her tears stopped abruptly and looked at him.
"He lied to me and made me believe that you were cheating on me with Ray." he said. She was shocked.
"How could you believe him? Gerard Arthur Way of all people. Oh Frank, all our relationship down the drain because of his lies." She cried as she turned away from him. He caught her hand and pulled her closer.
"Let go."
"No please Jacey I love you." Mental palpitation.
"If we can't talk about matters like this that could pull us apart then I think we shouldn't see each other." She murmured with tears, memorizing to Frank, rolling down her pale face. She suddenly felt the warm tears trickle down her face, the silence between them almost tangible.
"But, but…" she placed her finger gently on hid lips to stop the utter nonsense.
"Shh." She whispered bringing their lips to touch sweetly one last time.
"Sorry." She murmured as she departed from him, never to speak to each other ever again; love never to shine light on their lives.

Their hearts ached as the years went by, but the tension kept them apart, all because of a simple lie.

Nobody is perfect, love always clouding the minds eye and tricking it into thinking those people they love are perfect.&#9829;