Hardest of Hearts

New Pack

Everyone was auguring with each other about what to do with Olivia as Olivia stood there looking over at Christina and they both were having a mental conversation with each other as they stood five feet away from each other just enough room for people to not noticed them having this conversation all but Chris Argent looking between the both of them. Christina looked over to Derek as he was having a fight with Scott and stiles with his hand placed firmly on her lower back. Christina looked back to over to Olivia with a small smirk as she slowly started to slither through the teenagers. Before they could move their plan into action Chris had put his hand firmly on top of Olivia’s causing her to look up at him with wide eyes.

“I don’t think so.” He said catching everyone’s attention causing Christina to roll her eyes at everyone as she grew angry.

“Listen up you pups.” She stated growing tired of them all. “You could either try to kill her which would be stupid for you to join in or you can either stand there or be witnesses of the action. I just need Olivia because Olivia after all is the special one.”

“What does that mean?” Scott asked looking over at Christina making Christina smile over to him which would probably have bothered him before but after this fight he’s already seen enough fangs to not scare him for life.

“I don’t know if you guys get this for the werewolf pack and vampire pack to become one they needed to sell someone and since they needed to get rid of mommy dearest.” That caused a growl from the Ortega family but Christina ignored it. “They needed the next best thing which is the lovely Olivia. Olivia is after all the Queen Property well she would have been if her mate didn’t die.” She shrugged her shoulders. “But the queen doesn’t play fair so I’m sure she’ll take you anyways.”

Derek had made his way in front of Olivia as he saw the look in Christina’s eyes turn into slits he knew what that came from and he knew she was beyond hungry. He wasn’t too sure if Olivia was a taste but he didn’t want her blood being shed more.

“Why Olivia?” He asked making Christina shrug her shoulders over at Derek but it made him angry as he growled at her.

“Don’t growl at me, wolf. Her father’s favorite the wolf and the wolf is too young for the queen same with little miss Isabella.” She said looking back at him. “Olivia would be the queens to do what she wants with her. Olivia is of age, Olivia is beautiful, and Olivia has werewolf blood in her blood lines. She tastes good, need I go on?”

“She’d use her sex slave?” Stiles shouted from the back making Christina to look at him with a small smirk playing on her face.

“You humans have a sick taste of wanting things that aren’t yours. We deal with humans, we deal in trades it’s all adult stuff you need not know. Olivia would be a part of it.”

“Christ.” Chris said looking over at Olivia as he noticed she still looked lost in her head almost as if taking everything in was too much for her, he wanted to protect her at that instance watching her look like the young woman that she is.

“So if I act like I am giving her Olivia I could hurt her but you guys can’t be here.” Christina said looking over at Olivia and she noticed Olivia looked gone causing her to curse mentally.

“I am not leaving Olivia alone.” Boyd said after listening to everything as Erica stood beside him making Christina roll her eyes at them.

“I’m not either.” Derek said quickly but Olivia put her hand on his shoulder before putting herself in front of Derek.

“Yeah you will all of you. It will make it easier to get everything done.” Olivia said looking at them with a steady voice but the look in her eyes was enough to make them wonder if Olivia was okay. She looked like a lost girl and Olivia was. She was hurt her father would do this to her and she was scared for her life but she knew she had to do this to safe everyone.

“I will not-“ Derek started to say but Olivia put her lips on top of his so he could shut up and she quickly pushed him away towards the group.

“Get out of here! All of you!” She shouted making Christina title her head to the side but slowly wrapped her arms around Olivia. “We’ll be fine.”

“Yeah Derek, I’ll take care of her.” Christina smirked over at the group making them second guess Christina making them started to run but Christina had picked up Olivia with ease as she floated in the air. “Trust me.” She said to them and Olivia as Olivia eyes were held close as she started to fly away the painful howl was enough to make Olivia’s heart break.

As they flew Olivia heart was going 100 miles a minute making Christina hungry even more, she pinched Olivia quickly causing the girl to yelp. Olivia opened her eyes looking down to see all the trees under them looking so peaceful with the moon light shining down on them, Olivia looked up to look over at Beacon Hills causing her to smile. The town was still awake even with danger clinging onto the edges of the town but the people were so clueless to the things that go bump in the night, they were cozy in their homes while Olivia was covered in blood and pain.

“We’re here.” Christina said lowering down causing Olivia to close her eyes as they were passing through the trees and she could feel the leaves leaving kisses on her bare arms making her flinch. The woods were very quiet and dead with no animals out to greet them. Christina had thrown Olivia to the floor making Olivia hit the ground harshly with a tumble.

“What a pleasant surprise, Christina.” Olivia looked up to see the Queen dressed in all red with a little golden crown on her head with a ruby stone in the middle. Olivia furrowed her eyebrows looking up at the Queen, she seemed to be flushed.

“I always was on your side.” Christina said kneel down giving the Queen a kiss on the hand making the Queen smirk over to the girl.

“Double agent, how sweet.” The Queen said petting Christina matted bloody hair as she looked over to Olivia. “Remind me to let you have a piece of her any which way you want.”

“I’ll write it down.” Christina teased showing off her teeth with a laugh making the Queen laugh with her. “I am sorry for your loss.” Christina said softly making the Queen to give a pained look on her face making Olivia to narrow her eyes.

“He was always so hasty.” She said now looking down to Olivia. “Unlike little Olivia, much like your mother no?”

“Shut your mouth up about my mother!” Olivia snarled over to the Queen causing Christina and the Queen to laugh over at Olivia who looked pathetic compare to the both of them. She quickly got up while wiping the blood from her nose as her glare was intense to the both of them.

“Olivia too bad I can’t make you into a vampire I think you would do well with us.” She said moving closer to Olivia with a smile. Olivia kept her eyes on the Queen as she got closer to her with an evil smirk on her face now. “I do want your blood.” She said licking her lips and with one blink of the eye she had Olivia in her arms with her neck out in the open to show off her vein, making Christina hungry. Olivia try to squirm out of her hold but it was impossible as she bent over so her fangs could lightly go across the popping vein as Olivia felt the tears coming. She felt Olivia’s fear causing her to smirk before piercing through her skin letting the blood flow freely into her mouth. Olivia try to scream but it was caught in her throat as she felt her blood rushing out of her making her heart pump faster. Olivia was growing weak in the queen’s arms as the queen pulled her closer to her body almost intimately. That’s when Christina started to attack the queen at her weakest moment, letting Olivia drop to the floor harshly. Olivia watched them fight as her vision was blacking out completely; her body was shutting down over the loss of blood. She wanted to help Christina but she knew she couldn’t not at that moment as her body tried to recover. The last thing Olivia saw was Christina biting into the Queens neck and tearing out a large piece causing her to hiss but the Queen hand was getting close to her chest. Olivia tried to cry out watch out but she fell into her sleep.
~~~*~~

The sounds of the vampires growling at each other caused Olivia to wake up as she looked to see Christina got away in time but there was a large claw mark on her face that was healing. They stood close but far away from each other looking like two fighting dogs as they snarled their teeth at each other, Olivia rolled her eyes before slowly pushing herself up and crawl towards anything wooden for her to get her hands on.

“I trusted you.” The queen snarled making Olivia roll her eyes as her body was still limp as she crawled on the muddy floor.

“We trusted you!” Christina shouted over to her as she noticed Olivia was working her way towards a weapon. “We can’t trust werewolves.”

“So you did.”

“You forced my hand!”

Olivia pulled herself up on a tree branch as she let the two vampires fight with each other as the branch broke off the queen went to turn around but Christina launched to attack causing her to hiss quickly grabbing the younger vampire and throwing her across the way right in front of Olivia. Olivia’s eyes widen as she tuck and rolled right into the woods before getting hit by Christina.

“I did what was best for us!” she shouted as Olivia started to slink in the woods and hide behind the queen to stab her in the back right to her heart.

“You did what was best for your vagina!” Christina shouted back to the vampire causing Olivia to hold back chuckles but she was finally behind the Queen and just with enough distraction from Christina looking like she was going to attack again Olivia stuck the branch harshly through her back and piercing her heart.

“Never trust a supernatural to do a humans job.” She snarled into the queen’s ear twisting it causing the Queen to growl grabbing Olivia by the back of her head and throwing her across the woods slamming into a tree making Olivia black out.
~~*~~
A sharp piercing pain cause Olivia to cry out in pain as her vision was very cloudy making her feel weak as she saw everything was white, she quickly panicked as her thoughts raced to her death. Was she in heaven? She had to be if everything was white but then why was she in pain?

“Olivia.” She heard turning her head to the right causing her to cry out even more as the tears fell freely down her face. “Olivia you’re fine.” Olivia saw a very cleaned up Cora making her furrowed her eyebrows.

“I can’t be in heaven if you’re here.” Cora started laughing looking down at the girl with a head shake making Olivia try to smile but the pain was too much.

“Do you need more meds?” Cora looked very concerned as she saw Olivia in pain it was written all over her face.

“Yes.” She wheezed out making Cora nod her head quickly running out of the room leaving Olivia look to think back about what happened last. She held her eyes closed but all she could remember is flying against her will and slamming into a tree probably leaving her broken.

“Oh hello Miss. Ortega.” She heard as she opened up her eyes looking over to see a nurse. “I see you’re up but it looks like you’re in pain once we give you the meds you’ll probably fall back asleep.” Olivia just blinked a few times before looking over at Cora.

“Where is Derek?” she asked as Cora sent a small sad smile over to Olivia leaving the girl clueless. “Cora where is your brother?”

“He’s helping your family do funeral arrangements for your father.” She said softly putting a hand on Olivia’s fragile one at the moment.

“How’s the family?” Olivia asked but she started to feel the meds kicking in and her words were beginning to slur causing Cora to giggle.

“Just fine now go to sleep as I stay here with you.” Olivia wanted to say that she was fine there on her own because she knew why she was there and she had a feeling Boyd was probably watching the door but it came out as mumbled mess as she started to fall asleep again. She cursed being the hero of her own story because she was also the one who was going to be in the most pain.
Olivia woke up again to see Derek now sitting in the chair Cora was in but he seemed tense making Olivia raise an eyebrow looking over to see Christina leaning on the wall by the tv. Her eyes light up seeing Olivia was awake and was by her side immediately, Derek got up quickly with a growl but Olivia made a small noise.

“I’m so sorry to what happened but she’s dead! You did it little human.” Christina said with a smile giving Olivia a kiss on the forehead.

“That’s good are you the queen now?” Christina smirk showing off the ruby jewel that was on the crown but is now on a ring on her finger. “At least you’re less dramatic.”

“Indeed crowns are old fashion also rings are very mob like. I enjoy the mob they are interesting.” She said with a smirk as Derek rolled his eyes are her making her glare at him. “I could give you some of my blood to make you feel better.” Christina smirked turning to look at the broken girl. “I mean having a broken back and some other bones have to be brutal.”

“I can take care of her.” Derek growled over at Christina letting his eyes get bold red making Christina put her hands up.

“Alright I was just trying to help; she did do me a big favor. I will be in your debit for a while my little warrior. I should go before the big bad wolf eats me up.” She said patting the side of Olivia’s face. “I’ll be watching…some vampires went rouge.” She said and quickly left making Derek to growl before looking over to Olivia.

“I could kill her.” Olivia rolled her eyes at him. “It was stupid for you to do that on your own.” He said making Olivia roll her eyes again. “I could have lost you.”

“You didn’t.” She said softly as Derek looked over at her with sorrow full eyes making Olivia send him a small smile. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He said putting his hands on top of hers slowly taking away the pain making him hiss out. “Your dad is buried already, I figure you didn’t care to see him go and someone left some money in your name so you won’t have to leave.”

“Money? Like inheritance?” Olivia asked feeling a lot better than before and Derek nodded his head. “That’s weird…do you know who from?”

“No. We’re looking into it.” He said making her laugh over to him as his eyes were held shut as he took her pain away. “I’m glad you don’t have to leave.” He said opening his eyes and she smiled over at him.

“Me too.”

Olivia and her family were a bunch of orphans but they seemed to have made their own pack family and that was enough for them to feel loved and be at home again.
♠ ♠ ♠
And this is the end~ Glad you guys liked it. <3