Hardest of Hearts

That Girl is a God Damn Problem.

The night slowly got colder but the two young adults bodies being pressed together in a small car were enough to cover themselves, they felt like two horny teenagers trying to get their rocks off in sudden lust with the risk of being caught. Olivia’s legs were wrapped around his waist causing her dress to rise past her waist showing off her undergarments causing Derek too instantly feel the tightness in his pants.

“Olivia.” His voice was hoarse with lust clinging onto every word making her whimper as he pulled away from her. “Olivia” he repeated to catch her attention. “We can’t do this here.”

“Porque?” She asked with a coy smile playing on her lips as she moved to kiss him on his neck causing him to take a deep sigh with his eyes shut. She smirked as her tongue licked up his neck and quickly reached his lips making it harder for him to fight off his temptation.

“Because” he said against her lips “We have a vampire watching us if you forgot.” As the words left his mouth she stopped and pulled away from him as he looked mad at himself.

“Shit.” Olivia said pulling away from him as she leaned up against the car door staring at him as he sent her a small smile. “I forgot for a second.”

Olivia didn’t forget on purpose she just didn’t feel her being around and the thought made her worry now dropping her legs off of Derek waist she turned around to try to remember when was the last time she remembered Christina was near her, Derek was asking her a question but her mind was elsewhere.

“The last time she was here was when we were on the swings, that was almost fifteen minutes ago.” Derek studied his girlfriend as she had a faraway look on her face causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

“What do you mean the last time she was here? How do you know that?” Olivia put her hand on his mouth to shut him up but he grabbed her wrist pushing it away from his mouth. “Olivia I am-“

He didn’t get to finish the rest of his sentence as Christina appeared to Olivia’s window looking like a bloody mess and it wasn’t from her feeding, Olivia pushed opened the door not even close to hitting the vampire as she moved away quickly.

“No. You stay in the car drive back towards your house.” Christina said looking at Derek. “Shit just went got real, need to get there now!” She shouted over at the both of them shoving Olivia back in the car harshly causing Olivia to cry out. “GO!” She shouted before flying off making Olivia’s eyes widen looking at the spot which once held Christina.

“She can fly.” Olivia said as Derek got out of the car quickly to run to the driver’s seat as fast as he was out of the seat he was in and Olivia growled while grabbing her big bag in the back she knew it was a good idea to pack for extra clothes.

“You’re changing back there?” Derek asked as he was speeding way over the speed limit Olivia known but she wasn’t going to yell at him at the moment. “I’ll slow down if you are.”

“No, don’t.” Olivia said as her dressed was off of her and thrown to the side as she grabbed a shirt and some jeans, the shirt was easy work but the jeans was the harder parts as she slipped them on and quickly over her hips. She grabbed her boots putting it on with quickness before slipping over the seat to sit next to Derek. “Jesus we’re almost there.” Olivia was in awe as he reached the forest and quickly drove in the woods making the ride bumpy.

“Trust me you want to be here quickly.” He mumbled making Olivia furrow her eyebrows he looked at her for a second before looking back. “That wasn’t all of the enemies blood, there was Santi’s on there too.”

Olivia’s eyes widen looking over at Derek making him sigh as her eyes narrowed shouting at Derek to hurry the hell up. Derek nodded his head getting the permission to go faster as he heart Olivia’s heart started to pace wildly in her chest making it hard for him to pay attention. It felt like it took them forever to reach his house but it only took seconds, before Derek parked Olivia was already out of the car causing Derek to shout out in surprise at Olivia but she ignored him as she started to run towards the growling sounds.

“Olivia!” Derek shouted as he got out of the car and he quickly started to run to catch up to his panicked girlfriend. He caught him to her in seconds as he grabbed her arm turning her around to get her attention making Olivia mad as she tried to pull away from him. “Olivia I can follow his scent stop.” He said in a very steady tone making Olivia purse her lips in anger.

“Let go of me.” Derek stared at her as she grew impatient with Derek as she pulled her arm as hard as she could away from him as he let her wrist slip through his hand he sighed watching her turn his back to him. “Well go on.”

Olivia watch Derek take a big sniff before straightening up turning to look back over to Olivia with a nod and started to jog which was like running for Olivia. She quickly followed feeling herself getting extremely worried; she knew it was going to ruin most of the wolves fighting if that’s what was happening. She wasn’t too sure what was going on but Christina was there cleaning up messes and help them out but she wished Christina had stop to tell her what was going on. The growls sounded like they were getting closer but everything echoes in the woods driving Olivia crazy. As Olivia was about to ask Derek for a ride he had stopped making her bump into his back.

“Derek what the fu-“

“Stiles.” He cut her off making Olivia look over to Stiles with a smile on her face but she saw that he also looked like he was in a fight, Olivia heart sank as she walked over to him with knitted eyberows making him smile over to her.

“Oh this is nothing.” He said waving her off but she knew his arm was out of the socket which made her look over to Derek.

“Come on Stiles I can pop it back in but it’s going to hurt.” Olivia said as he looked over to her with his big brown eyes which was filled with worried and she knew it was worried for a lot of things. Teenagers shouldn’t be in this fight. She thought as she walked over to him and quickly grabbed his arm. “I’ll count to three.” Stiles nodded his head as he closed his eyes making Olivia smirk and quickly pop in his arm.

“Ow!” he shouted at Olivia with his eyes wide in pain. “You said you count to three!”

“Yeah well I lied.” She said with a smile and giving him a kiss on the cheek before looking over to Derek and he looked worried. “What’s going on here stiles?”

“Vampires came and attacked your house.” He said looking at her with a sigh. “They were everywhere and somehow we winded up here as if we were supposed to be.” Olivia sighed looking out in the woods again not seeing anything. “Your dad is with them.”

They watched the girl sit there with a blank face making Stiles furrowed his eyebrows but Derek knew exactly how she felt, he could feel the anger radiating off of her, the betrayal. He blood was boiling as she stood there with a stone face. She quickly turn to Derek as he watched her with worried eyes as she went to say something she heard her brother cry out and in a flash her mind changed causing her to run towards the sound.

“Olivia!” Santi shouted but his voice was echoing off the trees giving Olivia confusion as she tried to follow his voice, as she was running towards his voice or his echo she had tripped over a branch causing her to slip forward. She turned around to see it looked nice enough to stake someone so she grabbed it quickly using it as her shield. “Run.” Santi said but it was leaving Olivia confused and her sense of direction was thrown off balance as she kept on running through the woods.

“Olivia!” She heard his voice but she tried to keep on running but his hand wrapped around her wrist tightly pulling Olivia into his chest causing her to growl at him in anger but she saw his eyes were bold red. “Olivia go back home.” She watched him with her eyebrows knitted together, she could tell he was excited now to fight and her heart beat was doing that to him it would have been arousing to the both of them but the thought never came to mind when her brother painful growls was heard. She knew if Derek pushed her away from this he wasn’t right for her family as she looked back at him with determination in her eyes making Derek lose hope she was leaving.

“ Derek I swear to god if you don’t let me save my brother, we’re done.” Derek looked conflicted but as her brother cried out again he let her go, she quickly sprinted off causing him to shake his head. Derek grabbed her wrist again and pulled her in the right direction this time.
“Olivia if we get separated go back to my house and being stiles with you.” He said causing Olivia to look back and Stiles was following them making her laugh and she knew the humans of this team was not going to let the supernatural rule them.

“Okay fine.” She agreed just to dismiss him as he was about to warn her Derek toppled over letting go of a stumbling Olivia leaving her in shock when there was a huge vampire on top of Derek. As she was ready to attack Derek shouted at them both to run and run straight. Olivia nodded her head grabbing Stiles wrist pulling him along with her.

“What are you going to do? Run in their guns blazing like you’re some super hero?” Stiles asked making her roll her eyes at him. “Olivia.”

“I’m going to do what’s best for the family and that includes you.” She said shoving him aside in some bushes causing him to shout out in pain. “Sorry Stiles.” She said quickly as she ran faster on her own and she needed him to be safe if he was already hurt as is. As she kept on running someone jumped in front of her and as she was ready to shove her tree branch stake in their heart, the person grabbed it harshly.

“You need me on your side idiot.” Christina said making Olivia raise an eyebrow over to her with a small smile on her lips. “The Queen isn’t here yet.” She said quickly making Olivia nod her head “but your father and an older werewolf is fighting each other and I’m pretty sure one will die.”

“Who is losing?” Olivia asked with her eyebrows furrowed together making Christina shrug her shoulders as she was about to say something she turned around quickly snapping the neck of a vampire that came up behind her leaving Olivia in shock.

“How’d you do that?” She asked making Christina smile over to the girl with a wide smile which would have looked scary to anyone else as her fangs were showing and she was covered in blood completely looking like a horror movie victim with the evil look on her face.

“If I told you my secrets then I wouldn’t leave you amazed.” Olivia laughed as Christina quickly pulled Olivia along towards the fight not that it leave Olivia in shock because all you could hear was growling noises and bones being cracked up left and right.

“Where is my sister?” Olivia asked as Christina looked over her shoulder to look at Olivia with her lips in a thin line. “Christina.”

“She’s fighting.” Olivia nodded her head as they kept on walking through the woods and she saw blurs that’s how fast some people were fighting making Olivia feel very dizzy. As Christina was going to as her if she was okay she was on the floor with a vampire on her. Olivia went to attack the vampire but again Christina hands were at their chin and quickly twisted the woman’s neck.

“Fuck, I liked her.” Christina said with a pout before throwing the pale woman off her looking over to Olivia was a smile. “Oh well.” She shrugged her shoulders causing Olivia to laugh while she looked forward and she saw a vampire to her quickly spinning the stake in her hand as the vampire jumped to land on her she quickly put the stake up and he landed right on the stick making Olivia smirked over to him as she twisted the stick causing the guy to whine in pain.

“Nice.” Olivia heard behind her as she kicked the person off the stick, she prayed to god that the stick would last her as long as the fight went on but she knew that was probably not going to happen. As soon as the vampire slipped off of her stick her view showed off Santi was healing but not fast enough as he was fighting off three vampires, Scott looked conflicted as he was hurting people but she noticed a lot of stunned vampires on the floor. She furrowed her eyebrows looking over at scott but he was too busy stunning the vampires.

“He has something to keep them alive but stun them for the night; I can’t touch it so I’m killing them.” Christina smiled over to Olivia making her roll her eyes.

“Olivia!” Santi said looking over to his sister, Olivia’s eyes widen as a vampire was going in for the kill an arrow came out right before the damage was done on santi. As Olivia looked towards where the arrow came from she saw Allison, Isabella and an older man on top of a hill with smirks on their faces, Olivia nodded her head before running into the mayhem. As soon as she was in the war zone she had two vampires on her. Olivia snarled her lips as she went after the one but he was moving faster than her, as she went again the arrow zoomed past her head just scraping the tip of her ear making her hiss in pain. The arrow missed the one that Olivia was fighting but it hit the one Isaac was fighting making him nod his head before sprinting off towards the other vampire.

“Don’t hurt her.” The female vampire said behind Olivia leaving her confused causing the vampire in front of her smile.

“She doesn’t know.” He said walking over to Olivia but she quickly went to attack him but he was go in a second making her growl as he chuckled now being in front of her. “The Queen wants you, you’re special as she says.”

“Yeah a special pain in the ass.” The female vampire was now behind her circling her which was driving Olivia crazy.

“She wants you Olivia.” He said with a sweet smile making her furrow her eyebrows. “She’ll be here soon just for you.”
As Olivia went to ask what he meant Derek was behind the guy and he slapped the guy in the face causing him to crumble to the floor making Olivia raise an eyebrow but Derek was over the guy giving off this very dominant appearance.

“Olivia is mine.” He snarled down at the guy making Olivia give Derek a face not that he could see but it was enough to show the world that she didn’t like his words at that moment. Derek was transformed as he turned around the girl but she was already trying to be on top of him but Derek grabbed her by the waist slamming her on the floor causing echoes through the woods. “Put this on you.” He said putting his hand on Olivia’s face and dragging his hand down her neck and chest carefully as his nails were out. The stench was horrible as it smelt like rotting bodies causing Olivia to gag out in disgust.

“What the hell is this?”

“Dead blood powdered down a liquid would be deadly.” He said making Olivia furrowed her eyebrows over to him.

“This is disgusting.” She stated making Derek smile over to her which seemed odd on the werewolf face but she didn’t mind the look it actually warmed up her heart. She turn to see only a few vampires were actually left but they were down by the time Olivia wanted to help leaving the pack out of breathe. Santi was lying on a tree causing Olivia to run over to him with her hands on the side of his face.

“Are you okay?” She asked as he nodded his head with a weak smile causing her to pout out her lips to him. “Are you lying?”

“No.” He said shaking his head. “Just a little drained but I’ll be fine, Christina said I would be.” Olivia nodded her head looking at the woods floor and it looked like they were in a world war as the bodies were just on the floor with eyes wide open but their fangs made it seem like some strange horror movie.

“Do we think this was wise?” Olivia asked looking at Scott and he raised an eyebrow over to her. “Once they wake they will be after us.”

“We’ll worry about that when the time comes.” Scott said with a small smile. “But I think they won’t want to fight us seeing how they are on the floor dead.”

Christina chuckle as she licked her fingers leaning on a tree as she looked over the bodies then over to Scott with a smirk playing on her face. Stiles walked behind her with a disgusted look on his face as he speed walked over to Scott.

“They won’t because I will be killing the Queen.” She said with an evil glint to her eyes. “So I’ll be ruling them and they have to listen to me and Scott before you go on your self-righteous speech remember they are mine and not yours. Our rules are different than the boy wonder.” she smiled over to him as he looked displeased at the thought of killing anyone especially when most of the vampires on the floor did look around their ages. It was almost as if killing apart of yourself seeing these teenagers just on the floor but they would have to remind themselves that they were dead before they met them. “The Queen is mad.” She said in a low voice making them stare at her. “Real mad. She’ll be here soon.”

“Why is she mad?” Isabella said finally get into the conversation after Allison and the older man walked behind her.

“Her mate died.”

The Ortega family heart dropped hearing the words left her mouth leaving them in a mixed of confusion not knowing how to deal with the news. Derek quickly pulled Olivia in his chest as she stood there in shock not knowing if she should cry or be happy.

“She’s coming.” Christina said looking over to Olivia. “She’s coming to get you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Liv
Christina