On My Own

Falling Deeper and the confession

Solving the case with Sherlock was amazing, the way he could tell what job the deceased had from just looking at them and also where they came from, it made me admire him so much more than from reading about him and speaking to him twice.

I have been hanging out with John allot more lately and i have grown and great friendship with him, i have hardly seen Sherlock since the case as he has had many more to solve.

Also I have a problem, which means i cannot help my brother for the first time , i mean i love Jim to bits but i am falling in love with Sherlock Holmes and John has become a dear friend and if Jim tried to hurt either of them or kill them it would break my heart.

That's it i have to confess to Sherlock and John about my spying job from my brother, perhaps if we worked together my brother would have his fun and not know of my deceiving and also Sherlock and John would be safe. WELL HERE GOES NOTHING i thought as i walk up to the stairs to 221b.

I knocked and John answered,
"Hello Elizabeth, what brings you here?"
"Hi John, please call me Beth as i have told you many times know, i'm here because i need to confess something to you and Sherlock"
"Sorry Beth, please come in and sit down, Sherlock is on his way home now so he shouldn't be long"
"Thanks John" i say as i take a seat, "I think it would be best if i told you the news first as you would take it differently to Sherlock"
"Ok of you think that is best, go ahead i'm all ears" John says whilst sitting new to me
"I have done something terrible and i wish i had never said yes to him in the first place, but i just can't not help him especially after what he has done for me" i say and start crying
"Hey, hey Beth slow down, your not making any sense, what is it that you have done" John replies as he rubs my back for support
"Well my brother Jim, he is a criminal, he likes to help others make people suffer or be killed, and you see he asked me to spy on you and Sherlock, its why i moved here, he has an obsession with Sherlock you see and he asked me to find out as much as possible about Sherlock and his friendship with you because he is fascinated at how Sherlock solves crimes and he said that he wanted to play games with Sherlock, but you've got to believe how sorry i am about all this, you two are lovely people and i hope this doesn't ruin our friendship John, i will do anything to get it back i swear"

"So you have been spying on us all this time, is everything you told me a lie, even our friendship, wait, why does your brother want to play games with Sherlock?"
"Yes i have but the things i have never told you a lie i just didn't tell you my real surname and the real reason i moved here, i didn't lie about our friendship John believe me it is one of the reasons why i am confessing to you now, and my brother he is a psychopath, i do not know why he is our how he became it but he did, please can we stay friends John, i love it here, we can figure out a way to stop my brother from harming you two, i don't know how but Sherlock most likely might, right?"
"You really are sorry aren't you Beth, don't worry i forgive you, but Sherlock might take some convincing, and he is the only one who could help stop your brother, what is your real name and you said there was more reasons to your confession, what are they?"
"My real name is Elizabeth Moriarty, and the other reasons for my confession is that i cannot let my brother hurt you as you are my only friend other than him, and also it would break my heart if he hurt Sherlock, John, as i am in love with him"