Status: entry for mibba's first annual big bang.

Azalea

infinite

Azalea was spending the night because Tae had "a hot date" and she wanted to give them their privacy. And I managed to kick Jonghyun out for the night too - let me give these two lovebirds some time alone - and it was fine. We get take out and movies, since it's pouring down outside and it's not like we can really go out.

Obviously, we're not watching the film. I mean, we tried to, but she wanted to cuddle, and that ended with her somehow in my lap, and the next thing I know, she's pulling my shirt over my head and she's all over the place.

"Are you using a new cologne?" she asked. And I couldn't help but to laugh because she's the only kind of person who would notice something like this. "'Cause you smell really good."

"Not as good as you." She laughed and kissed my nose.

"You're stupid." She started to unbutton my jeans, giggling, but I put my hand over hers, shaking my head. "What? I really didn't mean it. You're like the smartest guy I know."

"What are we?"

"What, now?" She raised an eyebrow. "Well right now I'm going to screw you into your couch, stupid. What's it look like?"

"You know what I mean." She sighed, leaning her forehead against mine.

"Is this really the conversation you want to have, like, now?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"Now? Not, like, after, no, now?" She frowned. "Really?" I looked at her pointedly. "I - I don't know, Kibum. That's not exactly the first thing on my mind everyday. This isn't exactly the best conversation to have while I'm sitting on your lap, about to rock your world, but since you wanna get all sentimental..." She hopped off me and shut the TV off, folding her legs underneath herself. "Let's talk."

"I'm not saying we need labels because they mess things up, but I just - I don't want to just be your friend. I don't know know what to say when people ask about us - "

"They don't need to know. Why do people need to be in our business? And you're not just my friend. You know that."

"I can't tell everyone to mind their own business."

"I do it all the time. I tell you to mind your own business and you're fine."

"Azalea - "

"What? Why do we have to be something? Why can't we just be ourselves, together?" She groaned, shaking her head.

"What is that? Because I don't really know. Like, I'm not your friend, but I'm not your boyfriend either, so who am I?"

"Can we just not do this right now? Because I trying to get over everything that happened and the last thing I really want to do is figure out how much I like you, which is a lot, which is ridiculous because I shouldn't be doing anything with anyone. And I shouldn't even trust you, but I do. And I mean, I shouldn't, because what if you're like Phillip? What if every guy's like Phillip?"

"I'm not Phillip. Phillip is the world's greatest douchebag. Seriously. It's like a record. He holds the record for being the biggest jerk ever." She smiles a little. "I'm not anything like him. In fact, I'm his exact opposite. I'm not that tall and I'm not like a super manly man kinda guy. I mean, look at me. I don't work out. I don't tan. I mean, I get sunburn pretty easily, but that's about it. I'm like a limp noodle."

She bit her lip and smiled a little, trying not to laugh.

"You are pretty noodle-y."

"Exactly." I shrugged. "And since we're exact opposites, I don't think you need to be scared of me ever doing anything like what he did to you."

"Never?"

"Never ever, ever, ever." She smiled and hummed, crawling back into my lap.

"Like in a million years?"

"Not in a billion."

"Billion and one?"

"Never," I laughed, kissing her.