Status: Let me know what you think<3 Homophobes go step on a lego :*

Unfixable

Unfixable - Chapter Six

I woke up to the spring sun beaming down on my face, I looked beside me and saw little Trix cuddled up to me. Honestly, I love that Im 1 out of 2 of his obsessions. It makes me feel loved. I untangled my body from his and quietly walked downs stairs. Not once did his disorder run through my head and what would happen when Im away from him. When I got downstairs I saw Andy, Jinxx, and Moma Biersack. They were sipping some coffee.

"Morning" Jinxx smiled, I gave him a nod and sat the farthest away from them.

"Uhh.. Getting out of bed without Trix was a bad idea" Moma Biersack said. My eyes widen, as I was about to get up I heard stomping upstairs and a loud sob. I got up quickly and ran upstairs to Trixs bedroom, he woke everyone else up because they were coming out of the guest room. I ran into his room where he was throwing things around and sobbing, I picked him up, he started thrashing around.

"Trix" I said, he stopped and looked at me and through his arms around me and sobbed one more good time before I pulled away and wipped his tear striken face.

"Do do that" He sniffled. "Im sorry, I forgot about that" I whispered. He nodded and hugged me. I was sitting back onto the wall and he was laying against me.

"Is everything okay in here?" I looked up to see them all staring with either a shocked or sleepy face. I nodded and let my hold loose making Trix grunt, I just dug my face into his hair and kissed his head.

"Lets go get something to eat" He muttered I nodded. He grabbed a batman blanket and grabbed my hand before walking to the kitchen. I hope he notices that he is still in only boxers. I stop him and wrap the blanket around him, he gasp and thanks me. As we walk into the kitch Andy growls.

"Do you have clothes on?!" He shouts, Trix just jumps. "Y-Yes" He whimpers. "Then why do I not see sleves or pants?" Andy growled. "Im in my underwear?" I sighed. Seriously Trix? "THATS NOT CLOTHES!" That caused me to jump in fear. "Shut up Andy!" Trix yells. I was frozen from Andys outburst.

"Oh Jackson Im sorry! But it just upset me when he walks around half naked" I shook but nodded my head. "I-I understand" He gave a smile. Trix hugged me.

"Well Trix are you packed?" "Yes Jake" Trix smile brightly. "Okay well we'll be leaving in about 30 minutes" I checked my phone and saw that it was 11:30 AM.

"What do you want me to do with his clothes? Do you want me to go ahead and put them on the bus?" Jake nodded. "If you want to you can" I nodded.

"You need to put some clothes on" I said, loud enough for everyone to hear so Andy knew I cared about him. Trix nodded and turned around an put his hands in the air like he want me to pick him up. And I did just that, he wrapped his legs around me, my hands rested on his lower back, I didnt want him to feel uncomfortable.

I walked upstairs and gave him an oversized cream colored long sleeved shirt, tight black skinnies, and some vans. He got dressed and helped me bring his suit cases down stairs and onto the tour bus where the guys now were.

"We have a concert tonight" I heard Jake say to the guys they all nodded. "Are you two going to the concert with us? Meet some of the fans" I shook my head quickly, I didnt trust anybody and I wasnt going to go out there and have a panic attack from all the people. I may go to a meet and great one day just not anytime soon. Andy just nodded and started to get ready. I was seated on the couch with Trix snuggled into my side.

"Im tired" He whispered into my side. "Stand up for a second" I said, he did just that, I laid over on my side with my back to the back of the couch, then I patted the space infront of me and Trix layed down with is back against my chest.

"Go to sleep" He turned over so his face was in my chest. "Promise not to leave?" "Promise" I kissed his forehead before he fell asleep and soon I did to.