Status: Trying things out

Phone Calls from Out of Town

Incoming call: Johnnyboy

Hi you've reached Sophie! I can't answer the phone right now but feel free to leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

"God, baby, I'm so sorry for doing this over the phone, but, look sweets, Tim just talked to the guys and I. It looks like we probably won't be making it home for that weekend for your birthday. I'm so sorry baby. I want nothing more than to be there with you, but for some reason the world just doesn't want me to.

I promise, though you will love your gift and I will give it to you, in person might I add, by Christmas, okay?

Apart from that, Soph, you'll never guess who the guys and I ran into today. Trent Applegate! You know from high school? Man, it was so crazy. I think we've decided the whole gang should get together next time were back in town!

Okay, baby, I gotta go. I love you, and again, I really am sorry! Hope you're doing fine! Bye!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to x-coolstorybr0 for commenting and recommending!

Also thank you very much to Selina_Kyle for your comment but also for this lovely layout! I really appreciate it!

Hope you all enjoy. Things are about to get messy!

Comments are awesome, but so are subscriptions and recommendations!