Status: Story will be updated regularly.

Trouble in Paradise

Intro

A tall heavily tattooed man, searched through the crowds to see her face. But it was becoming increasingly difficult, so many faces paced into one area, which would probably be classified as a bedroom. Almost as soon as he thought he had not caught her on time, her face appeared through the doorway, laughing with several friends, yet looking for a familiar face in the crowds.

Her smile beamed and her arm extended into a wave as soon as she saw her husband. Matt instantly jumped the barrier with one hand, then sweeping her into his buff arms. “I missed you so much.” He told her, not wanting to break his hold on her.

“Yeah, well you know... duty calls...” she said sheepishly, as her co-workers rushed to get out of the busy airport. “I missed you too” she whispered softly, when no one was in ear shot. “c’mon, let’s get out of here.” Emily pulled away from her husband’s hold, seeing a glimpse of sorrow in his eyes. “I’m dying for some orange county pizza.”

Making their way to a taxi, matt couldn’t keep his eye off of his wife. “You know, it’s crazy,” he spoke, “I can’t believe that were married two years next week. Time flies, but you know what that means...” he watched her and saw no reaction from her. “You forget, don’t you?” he sighed, climbing into the taxi beside her.

“Imp sorry, matt... it’s been a long day.” She took his hand in hers and gave him a reassuring squeeze. “Remind me what our two year anniversary means.”

“You promised we could start planning a family. You said you wanted two more years working before we would start having children. Remember?”

How could I forget, thought Emily trying to keep a smile on her face. “This isn’t the time... or the place to be talking about this.” She nodded towards the taxi driver. “Besides, its two years next week. So we can talk about it then?” she was telling him more than asking him. He gave her a nod of his head, and then turned his eyes locking onto the view passing him by.

Two years ago had been the busiest time of their lives, between the two of them working away from home and trying to make sure their wedding was going to plan, Matt became an uncle for the first time. As soon as the singer had held the small baby in his large arms, he knew he wanted to be a father.

Emily on the other hand knew she didn’t want to be a mother; she wanted to succeed in her career. She had strings of men after her because of this reason. All she wanted was someone that would sleep with her at night, not all the frills of family, cooking and lovey dovey acts. Yet she chose matt to be with. Before matt, a man had to please her in every aspect of her life, but soon she found herself wanting to please matt in any way she possibly could.

Matt never needed Emily to please him; he knew he wanted her the second he laid eyes on her. He’d seen her at the gun range the day he turned twenty three. He was standing in the booth beside her and decided to show off. With the eight bullets he had, matt didn’t once hit the centre target.

Emily smirked and within an instant she pulled the trigger letting eight bullets lose. The smirk reminded as the zip line came back with her target hanging on. Matt’s jaw dropped. All eight bullets had hit the centre target. “I’m here all week.” She chuckled, giving him her target. He took it off her, starring at her as she walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback?