Status: coming soon!!!

But I’ll Still Sing for You

unum.

“Oli!” I whined as he dragged me around the airport. “I’m tired and I’m pregnant!” It was midday in July, I was hot, and five months pregnant.

“Come on, Vi. I haven’t seen these guys in months, they’ve been touring in America and now they’re back. I promised I’d meet them here!” I sighed and hung my head. “I’ll find a seat for you as soon as I can, alright love?” I sighed, I didn't really like it when he called me love. He sounded so much like Josh when he did.

Oliver did as promised, and the second we got to the baggage claim he sat me down. Though the chair was as uncomfortable as you can expect an airport seat to be, I felt relieved. I sighed and rubbed my stomach. I had decided to keep the baby. My father began a fund for him or her, and my mom started a quilt.

Oli was convinced it would be a boy, because of how hard it kicked and how often. He would always say, that dude is gonna be the death of us and I would laugh and argue that girls can kick just as hard as boys. I felt myself smiling at the thought of Oli and I raising the baby.

We'd only been dating for a few months, and we were no where near saying we loved each other. I do like him. He makes me laugh and he watches bad movies with me. He's sweeter than you'd thing a head to toe tattooed man would be.

“Who are we meeting?” I asked, turning towards him. Oli lightly rubbed my stomach as he replied.

“A couple guys I’ve been friends with for a while. I screamed for one of their songs, they're pretty good.” I nodded and he went on. “You Me At Six.” I felt my heart drop. I had never told Oli who the father was, had he asked I’m sure I would have. He just never asked. I never told him anything about Josh.

“Oh.” I replied, not wanting to ignore him. I was afraid. What was Josh going to do when he saw me with Oliver and when he saw I was pregnant? “I don’t feel well,” I mumbled to myself.

“Shit, I feel bad.” Oliver said looking down at me, I quickly looked up and shook my head. “I shouldn’t have dragged you out here, you’re pregnant. I’m sorry.” I smiled and reached for his face.

“Oli, it’s okay. I could have refused, I wanted to be with you today.” I reassured him. Oli smiled and kissed me. “Are you excited?” I asked as he rested his head against mine.

“Yes, are you?”

“Um, I’m excited for you.” Oliver laughed and kissed me again. “They should be here any minute, I told Chris to text me when they get off the plane.” I nodded and held his hand. We sat together in a comfortable silence as we waited. "I'm sorry for whining," I mumbled.

I was feeling bad. I felt like I'd ruined his whole day. "Vienna, stop. You're pregnant and tired and jesus if my boyfriend dragged me to some shitty airport I'd probably never talk to him again." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"You're a good guy Oli, I know you're just stoked to see your friends. I'm just moody," I explained with a smile.

Oli smiles and kissed my head before pulling from me and standing up. He struggled to get his phone from his pocket and answered cheerfully when he did. "Matt! How are you mate?!" Oliver grinned and turned towards me. He held up a finger telling me he was going to go a second. I figured he was gonna go find them at the gate.

I was absolutely terrified to re-unite with everyone. I knew I'd have to, I knew there was no way out.

"Oh my fucking god Vienna!" I looked up to see a wide smiling Laura. "Holy fuck Vi, what happened?"

"Let's not draw attention to it." I mumbled standing up. I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "Josh doesn't know."

She pulled away with wide eyes. "Good fucking luck." Laura mumbled. "I've missed you," she said hugging me again.

"I've missed you too, Laura."

"Oh and this my bird, Vienna." I smiled as Oliver pulled me away from Laura.

"We've met her before, mate." Dan said bitterly.

"Sorry to ditch you love but I'm taking my pregnant best friend home so that I can drink in front of her and laugh." I laughed as I was tugged from Oli. Laura hopped over to Max and kissed him before dragging me through the airport.

"How do you intend of getting us home, Laura? It's Oli's car and we don't live together."

"We'll get a cabby, stop worrying. It's not good for the baby!" I chuckled and shook my head. "So, it's Josh's?"

"Can we get to that later or something?" Laura sighed but nodded. "How've you been?"

"Good, I passed my junior year! Only one more and I can graduate!"

"Fuck yeah I knew you would, fucking worry wart you are." Laura rolled her eyes and lightly hip checked me. "I'm proud of you though!"

"Thanks, cutie pie." She replied before flagging down a cab. "After you, love."

I told the driver my address and Laura got in the car. "Am I paying?" Laura quickly shook her head.

"It was my idea to break away from the boys, of course I'm paying." I smiled and looked out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is. The first chapter.
chapters are going to be titles in latin. In the previous story, they were in french.
if you haven't read You Were The First One I Loved you need to!

I've decided I will update once every other week, and I can update more than that but not less. If I go two weeks without updated you guys are allowed to send me messages and bully me into updating!!
please comment, I'm working hard to right my wrongs with this story
I've planned most of it out, so get excited c:
some new characters are coming and some old ones will be joining us.
please subscribe, recommend, and comment!!
xo
tiffiny