Status: Will be posted shortly :)

Bloody Hands

Bloody Hands

Angelina paused. “Sasha, listen to the news.”

“What? Ang, what’s wrong?” Angelina was her best friend, but today she was acting weird.

The TV turned on, and the news reporter spoke. “The President got this message.”

An erie audio played, and my heart skipped. “America won’t survive. When every last soul is dead, my mind and soul will be moved. America will perish.”

I quickly grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. “D-don’t believe that bullshit, okay, Ang?”
I bit my lip until blood spilled out when her hands were shaking.

“It’s true.” Her voice did not sound like her usual fun, spunky self.

“Ang....” my voice trailed off, and I swallowed hardly.

Her sharp blue eyes stared into mine. “Sasha...if...”

“Don’t worry! Bullshit like that happens all of the time! The guy was probably high or dared. Trust me, it’s impossible to wipe out ALL of America.”

Did I believe that then? Yes. Now? No.

“Kay, bye, Sasha. I’m going back home.”

Forget about it, Sasha. I thought to myself.

I decided I was tired, so I went to sleep.

That wasn’t a good choice.

My dream came fast.

“Sasha,” a voice called.

“What I’m going to say to you is important. If you listen closely, you shall win. If not, you will lose, and die trying.”

“Okay, you are ready. You will encounter a terrorist. He is not human. Like you.”

“But you are the only one who can stop--”

I suddenly woke up. Jenny, my roommate stared at me. “Sorry, did I wake you up?”

“No, Jen. You’re fine.”

“Bad dreams?”

“Um...”

“’So okay. You don’t have to say.”

She left.

Eventually, I fell asleep.
* *
“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Jenny said playfully as I woke up.

I grinned. “Hey Jen.”

Her grin went away, as she went for the remote, then turned on the TV. My mind raced as I thought, Not this again.

“500 dead from the attack of Tampa.”

I bolted up. “500 dead? Last night this happened?”

“Yeah,” Jen said. “Not sure. Some psychopath. TV might be lying though,”

“Don’t be a hypocrite, Jen. You know you think everything on TV and the Internet is true, so don’t lie.”

She flashed me a grin. “Whatever. Breakfast’s ready.”

I stood up, and got some hardboiled eggs. I ate two before going to my room to get dressed. When was getting ready, I couldn't help but think of 500 innocent people dying. How? I quickly checked my laptop. The terrorist attack was all of the Internet.

After I was done, I went to head out of the door. “Sasha,” Jen said.

“Yeah?”

“Just--Be careful, okay? With the psycho out there, okay?”

“Yeah, of course,” I told her. I smiled. “Jen, I’m always careful.”

I drove to the diner, where I went inside. “Sasha! Come on in and help us get ready!”

“Okay, I’m coming.”

I helped prepare the kitchen.

I work at Ukarito’s. It’s a restaurant. People eventually started swarming, and I was forced to be really fast on my feet.

Being a Waitress isn’t easy, even though some assholes say it’s a piece of cake.

I was doing fine, until the TV turned on. “An attack in Richmond, Virginia, killing 6,908.”

The TV shut off suddenly.

A loud boom shook the restaurant, and I was blown off of my feet, and my body hit the wall.
I could feel immense pain. Everything was on fire. I let out a moan. I couldn’t move, and I tried on opening my eyes. Our whole block was on fire, most of it blown to pieces.
I moved my neck to the left of me. My heart skipped a couple of beats when I saw a man with his head stuck through a leg of a chair. His head was pierced through by the chair, and blood soaked his head and T-shirt.
I kept in my gasp. I saw some others moving, groaning, moaning and some crying.
I heard a sign of hope, though. A siren. An ambulance had come to save us. I could feel happiness fill my body faster and faster. Because we were almost the last on the block, it took it a while to get us.
Finally, I was safe.
Rescued.
That said, the War has Just Begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do hope you like this chapter. I worked hard on it. It's not long, but I will try to produce longer ones hopefully. This story is new, so there is not much on it. I am working on trying to update, though.
Comment and Subscribe! :)

Luv,
Trish