Status: Will be posted shortly :)

Bloody Hands

Bloody Hands: Chapter 4

They had dragged me off somewhere. I didn’t have a clue where. I could guess it wasn’t back in my hometown state. When I woke up, I was in a gray building, with lots of weapons. Or that’s what was in the room. There were knives on the wall, swords, hammers, pix axes, a lot of different types of guns, and I thought that there were some bombs along with it.

Was this where they got all of their supplies?

It was horrifying and sick. I couldn’t believe this was happening. My hands were tied, so I couldn’t escape.

I could hear a low French in another room, which I confirmed to be the “lab” or something.

I also had confirmed that the door to my left--the one with black paint and an “X” was probably the entrance. The only thing that confused me was, where are we? How could they have such low security, and still be destroying America?

My heart skipped a beat when the door opened, and I saw the man. He was the terrorist. I finally got to seem him better. He had light brown eyes, with dark brown hair. He was probably about 25 or 26, if I were to guess. I could have never thought that a terrorist could be that young, but you learn new things everyday.
“You got her!?” he exclaimed.

The guys didn’t answer, because the room was shut, so I assumed they were either plotting against me, or making a bomb.

“Where’s her body? Where’s Angelina’s body?” I instantly snapped at him. I know it does sound stupid when he’s a terrorist in a room with lots of weapons, and I’m tied up on the ground. Still, I had to find out.


 “Who? Oh, her. I don’t know. I was chasing after you.” He glared at me.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked. “What has America done to you?”

“They killed my parents. The secret service.” He said. In his eyes, I could see the pain. It was shocking how he could feel no pain after killing thousands.

“What? Why?”


“It never came out to public, that’s why you don’t know. My parents tried to get into the White House. I was barely one, and I was being baby sat. They--they got in, amazingly. They actually saw the President. One of the Secret Service members flipped out when he saw them, and shot both of them.”

“I’m sorry,” I told him. “But how is getting revenge better? Two wrongs don’t equal a right.”


“PEOPLE TOLD ME THEY DESERVED TO DIE!” He screamed at me. I saw a tear run down his face before he dove down to hide himself.

“People always asked me as a kid, why I was an orphan. When I told them, they said--”

“--That your parents deserved it, right?” I questioned.

“Y-yes,” he replied. “That’s when I wanted to take revenge. At age 12. I decided I was going to take revenge on all of America.”

“They were just little kids. Why listen?”

He didn’t answer. “I have to finish some business.”

A man walked in from the door. His head was shaved; there were several scars upon his face, making it very scary. He also had a lot of muscle.

He was carrying a screaming woman. She had dyed blonde hair, brown eyes, and had a very loud scream. “NOOOO!”

I felt for her. Being carried away is not a fun thing. “Lay her down on the floor, Tebok.” He told him.
Tebok set her down. “You move, you get shot,” he said. Tebok left the room.

“Okay, so I’ll show you an example of my payback,” the terrorist said to me.

Tebok entered the room once more, and tied down the woman, to whereas she could probably not move a muscle.

The next thing that happened was horrific. (Viewer discretion is advised)

Tebok took a knife, and began to try and saw her hand off. Blood was getting everywhere. She screamed. Then, he took the hand, which had been cut off, and stuck it into her mouth. She was screaming, but it was kind of muffled because of the hand. He began to slice her skin off, peeling it off. Screams kept following. He finished by cutting her arm clean off.

Next, he moved to her legs. “Pix ax,” he said to the terrorist.
He handed Tebok the pix ax. The lady was still screaming, I think a muffled no, but that wasn’t going to stop him. He hack off every limb, until he cut her chest open. One last screamed erupted from her mouth, they she fell silent. I saw him rip her heart out, and throw it.
The whole time, I barfed at least 10 times. “Kay, my work here’s done, right, boss?” Tebok asked the Terrorist.

“Yes,” the terrorist replied. “Good job.”
 Tebok left. The lady had still been laying down, still with blood all over her.

“That,” the terrorist said. “Was an example. You’ll be next soon, don’t worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my second one of Bloody Hands today. I split the chapters in half. Sorry if it is too violent! I do hope you like and PLEASE comment, subscribe, recommend! :)