Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Seventeen- I Think Of You In The Afternoon

JACK'S POV

I hear a dial tone and I can't believe it. He hung up on me.

No. No, no no no!

I sigh and walk away from the communal phone, thinking about Zack. Why did he do that?

I finally come back to my room and crawl under the covers, waiting for Sam to come give me my meds. I need some drugs...

I want Alex, but does he love me? I want Zack, but as a friend. Why is he being so shady all of a sudden?

I close my eyes. I can't wait for two more hours for my drugs, I need a nap.

I've been avoiding my cuts when I get changed. I don't even want to see them, they make me ugly.

In therapy, I've been talking about how out of control I got. And about how Zack helped and Alex is trying to help now. And how Ri just couldn't deal with it. But I forgive Ri, I was never even mad at him. Tomorrow's Tuesday, then Wednesday I get out. Of this prison I put myself in.

*******

"Zack... don't stop..." I say as Zack starts licking my chest. Shit. He takes off my pants in one swift motion, smirking up at me.

"Jack, you're so gorgeous." He says, crawling back on top of me, our faces close.

"Zack..." I murmur, slipping my hand between the waistband of his boxers and his skin. I start rubbing the skin on his hip and he moans, kissing my lips.

"Jack. Get the fuck up. Take the meds."

Another dream?

Ah fuck.

And it was about... Zack?

No. I'm in love with Alex.

Right?

I sit up, groggy from the really hot dream and see Sam, my favorite murse standing over me, holding a mini dixie cup with a rainbow plethora of pills.

There's really only five.

I shake my head and down the pills, tossing back another dixie cup filled with water.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Thanks, Sam."

"You have a visitor." I raise my eyebrow and Sam shakes his head.

"Not Alex. Or Zack, I think it was? Nah, it's Vic and he brought his boyfriend. Might want to go take care of that first." He says, tossing the cups in the garbage. He motions to my obvious boner and I laugh.

"I'll go meet them in the arts and crafts room in like 15, 20, kay?" I ask, blushing. I mean, wow, Barakat. Sam nods and disappears out the door, leaving me to address this, er, complication in the day.

VIC'S POV

"Kel, he'll love you. He's an awesome guy and so are you." I say, squeezing his hand in mine. Kellin nods, half smiling, half zoning out. He's wearing a white shirt he made at the local t-shirt shop. It has an A for the name of the clothing company he wants to start one day; Anthem.

He looks really hot, in his sunglasses, skinny jeans and Anthem shirt. I mean, wow.

"Hey, Jack'll meet you guys in the Arts And Crafts room in a few minutes. And he just took his meds so if he's a little loopy, you guys know why." Sam says as he sits down at the swivel chair that's behind the desk. I lean over the counter to see what he's doing.

"Minecraft, really, Sam?" I ask, laughing.

"C'mon, Vic, let's go." Kel says, pulling my arm towards the storage closet we used to make out in.

It's always deserted.

Kel opens the door and pulls me in.

I can feel Kellin's lips on mine, and I smile into his mouth.

I love this boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter name creds- All Mine, Never Shout Never.

Kinda a filler.

Needed Jack to think about Zack. That's really it.

So yeah.

Hannah Paige