Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Twenty One- Tell Me What You Want To Do

ZACK'S POV

The bell rings, signaling the end of another school day.

I have to go to Bren's car. And for some reason, I'm scared. I shouldn't be, but I am.

He scared me at lunch.

But I walk to my locker, grab my bag, and walk to the parking lot.

"Hey, Merrick, wanna go see a movie with us?" Rian shouts at me, holding his car door open for Cass. I shake my head.

"Gotta be somewhere!" I shout back. Ri nods. I feel like I haven't hung out with him as much as I should be. But Alex kinda tore the group apart, being a dick and all.

"Zack. There you are." I hear Bren say. I turn around and he's leaning against his Jeep.

"Um h-hi Brend-don."

"Aw, did little Zacky develop a s-s-stutter?" He says, taunting. He walks closer to me and I take a step back. "Oh, Zacky, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he says. He takes a step closer and I'm frozen.

"B-Brendon, you're s-sc-scaring me."

"Oh, baby, don't be scared. C'mon. Let's go get something to eat." He pulls on my hand, drawing me to the car.

"Okay." I say snapping out of being scared. But later, on our way to the McDonalds, I could see a hint of evil in his eyes.

A hint of cruelness in the way he snatched the bag of food from my hand saying "I don't want my pretty boy to get fat."

But then a cup of love in the way he said "I'll see you tomorrow, baby." when he dropped me off at home, my parents waiting to take me to dinner.

JACK'S POV

"Alex, please call me back. Please. I need to hear your voice. I'm okay. I'm getting out of here tomorrow, baby. I just want you to know I'm all better. I won't ever scare you or Zack or Ri again. Please call me back. Please. I love you, Z-Alex. Bye." I hang up as soon as I can. What is up with me calling Zack Alex? I just cannot get their names straight can I?

"Was that a message for your boyfriend?" I can hear May ask from behind me. I turn around and she's staring at the ground, tapping her toes that are in a pair of Vans.

"Uh, yeah."

"You almost called him Zack. Do you love him?"

"Nope." I lie. Because I think I just might.

"Alright. C'mon, they're showing Breakfast At Tiffany's in the TV room."

*****

I flop down on my pillow, that movie is so good. I've seen it so many times and it's one of my favorites, but Home Alone is still number one.

I can't wait till I can go home tomorrow. I'm so sick of this hospital, this psych ward.

"Night!" I say to the air as I crawl under my covers.

"Jack, phone!" I hear Sam shout from the hallway. I roll my eyes and get back up.

I see Sam standing at the phone, holding it out towards me.

He mouths "Alex" and I nod, running towards the phone, smiling, my "skunk" hair flying into my eyes.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Jacky! I'm picking you up tomorrow at six and we're going to my house, kay, baby?"

His house. Ohmigod are we going to have sex? It's too soon. My cuts won't be completely healed by then. Will they ever? No, but still.

"We can study! There's like four tests coming up." He says, interrupting my thoughts. I sigh a sigh of relief.

"Sounds good, Lexy. See you then." I smile into the phone.

God I miss him.

"Bye, Jacky. And maybe soon I can see your thighs."

My heart beat quickens. In a bad way. In a scared way.

"Um, sure. Maybe. I have to go. Curfew." I lie. I don't want him to see.

I don't want him to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title cred- Déjà Vu, Sleeping With Sirens

So... You guys should hate me.

Comment? Rec? Sub?

Thanks for being the best 24 subs I could ever ask for. When I first started this story, I'd thought I'd get one sub, my best friend, Claire, someoneinforeverland. She's amazing and I wish I was at her house right now-- so bored.

So I thank the 24 of you.

I'm having a bad day and I don't know why. I just don't feel good.

I may or may not have cut again and I feel like I let everyone down even though only like four people know I even do it.

Alright.

A very disappointed (in herself) Hannah Paige