Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Four- They Carted Me Off

JACK'S POV

Zack tells me how beautiful I am, even with my scars, and I feel a pang in my stomach. It's not true, I think. But he just keeps saying it.

He picks me up again, and I feel weightless. He sets me on his bed and tells me to stay, like a dog. He brings in my jeans from the bathroom I threw off to mutilate myself. He hands them to me and I put them on, the skinny material hurting my cuts. I don't care too much. The gauze hurts enough.

I watch as Zack puts on a white shirt and black skinny jeans and he takes my hand, pulling my up off his bed. We walk through the house and Zack grabs his car keys. We don't talk, we just get into the car. I don't really care where we go, so I close my eyes. I think about Alex and why he wanted to talk.

*****

When I open my eyes, I see that the car is parked. I hear sirens. Zack and someone in mint green scrubs are trying to get me into a wheelchair. I start to scream.

"NO! GET OFF ME!" Not a hospital. Not the hospital. I want to kill him. I want to kill myself. I keep screaming until Zack bends down in front of me. I stop.

"Baby please. Please. I need you to get better. If not for me, do it for Alex. For Baltimore. For something you'll miss." he whispers in my ear. I nod and stand up.

"I don't need a fucking wheel chair." I whisper to Zack. He nods and him and the nurse walk me to a small room where the nurse takes my vitals and asks me questions. How do I feel? Why am I here? How long have I been self harming? It keeps going until I start crying and Zack hugs me.

"No more." I whisper to him. He nods lets go, handing me over to the nurse who then takes me to a different room with a bed and dresser and bathroom.

"No shaving. Dinner is at 6, activities at 7, bedtime at 9." the nurse says. I nod. It's 2. I can sleep for a few hours, I think, pushing away the fact that I'm basically in the psych ward.

ZACK'S POV

That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my fucking life. Sending Jack away. Not sending. But without his parents permission? They'll understand. They fucking love him. I think about how Rian and Alex will react. I call Alex first, walking to my car.

Alex picks up right as I slide into the driver's seat.

"Zack! What's up? I texted Jack last night to come back over, but he never did. Was he with you?" He says in one breath. Tears roll down my face.

"Lex. Fuck you. He's in the fucking hospital. You fucking did this. H-he's in love with you and you keep flaunting around with Lisa. The first time you two dated, he spiraled out of control and was locked in his room for a week while his parents were in fucking Mexico. You didn't even fucking notice, too busy fucking around with Lisa! He started cutting because of you. This morning when he saw that text you sent him, he locked himself in my bathroom and fucking mutilated his legs, Alex! I took him to the hospital. You are so fucking blind about your best friend. He deserves so much better than you, you fucking asswipe!" I yell.

There's no noise but Alex crying on the other end. Fuck.

"I-I'll be at the hospital in 15 minutes, Zack."

Dial tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter name- Belt, Say Anything.

I should be doing chores but I'm just on my computer, writing for you guys. OH and I have to write a personal essay. I'll just do it on music. It's due tomorrow... Poop. Shouldn't be TOO difficult.

You guys like me slipping in For Baltimore?? ;D SNEAKY!!!

This was sad.

Had to happen.

Poor Jackary. Do you guys hate me yet?...

It's okay cause you really love me.

Comment? Rec? Sub? I love you guys!