Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Three- There's A Monster Standing Where You Should Be

TRIGGER WARNING :(

ZACK'S POV

I wake up and stretch my arms, roll over and expect to see a sleeping Jack next to me. But he's not here. I jump up out of my bed and run out of my room, searching for the skunk haired boy. Walking towards the front door I hear sobbing coming from the bathroom. Fuck. No, no, no, no. Jacky boy, no.

I knock on the door.

"GO AWAY!" Is all I get in response. Fuck. No. No. No. I run into the kitchen, almost tripping on my Gatorade bottles and I whip open the key drawer. I search for the skeleton key to the bathroom. It's at the very back of the drawer and in my head I can see Jack with a blade and I run back to the bathroom, this time tripping. Fuck.

I get up in record time and shakily I put the key in the lock and open the door. Jack is in the tub, at least 10 blades on the edge of the tub, each with fresh blood. His boxers are on, just pulled up. There has to be hundreds of scars on his legs. And at least 30 fresh ones. On the blade in his hand there's a piece of tape with writing on it. "Alex". Fuck.

He drops the blade, crying. I rush over to the tub and I carefully pick up the blades, putting them in the garbage. Jack starts screaming. I take the one he dropped and set it on the counter. Turning back around, I pick him up, bridal style. He's stopped his screaming now. Blood is running down onto me from his legs but I don't give a shit. I set him on the couch, a ratty blanket under him so no one will find out.

He's stopped his crying, well, mostly. There's still sniffles, but he's not crying uncontrollably.

I walk to the kitchen, still keeping him in view.

Under the sink there's a first aid kit. I grab it and walk back over to the couch. He's wiping away tears and I kiss his forehead.

"Baby, why?" I ask, pleading, kneeling next to his thighs. I open the first aid kit and take out ointment and gauze. He doesn't respond. His eyes are watching my hands putting the gauze on his legs and ointment on wrapping him up like a Christmas present.

"Was it me?" I ask.

"No." He whispers. I nod.

"Alex?"

"Yeah." He squeaks out. "H-He t-texted me r-right after I fell-fell asleep and as-asked me to come over. He wanted t-to talk. I-I didn't g-go 'cause I-I only s-saw the text w-when I woke up-p."

I nod, trying to catch all his words. I tell him it's okay. I tell him he'll get better. I tell him how amazing he is.

But what I don't tell him, is that I'm taking him to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter name- Paint You Wings, ATL(; of course!

Ohmigod I am so sorry for all that sadness.

Okay so I have 3 subscribers?????!!!!!! :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are amazing.

Comment guys!! Don't be silently crying about Jackary! Tell me what you think! Especially this chapter, it was hard because it was almost a trigger for ME:( But don't worry, I'm okay<3

I love you guys so much!

I really like writing in Zack's POV :D It's fun. Sad, but fun. And I couldn't see myself writing this chapter from Jack's. I could but I don't think it would be the same (obviously)

So I love you boogers, stay fancy, comment maybe even rec? possibly sub? LOVE YOU!!!

-Hannah Paige