Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Six- Better Not Lose Control

Maybe a little trigger warning :( They just talk about it though. Idk:( Poor Jackary. Okay now read my lovelies.

ZACK'S POV

I scan the horrible cafeteria for Jack, who the ladies at the desk said was already here. I finally spot my skunky friend and walk over to him. He looks okay. His hair is a little messy but besides that he looks really hot.

"Hey Jacky." I say softly. He drops his spoon for his mashed potatoes and hugs me. I hug him back.

"Hey Zacky." He says back.

"How are you?" I ask, trying to keep the conversation light. But then I realize how heavy of a question that is to him.

"Truthfully? Not that bad. I'm dying for a razor to take apart but besides that, I'm fine." He says. His shirt is now one of the Blink-182 shirts I brought him and a pair of gray skinny jeans. I remember once he said that one of the worst feelings is when you put on skinny jeans and they hug your thighs, pressing down on your wounds. I should've brought sweatpants.

"That's good. I mean, obviously not the razor thing, but you know." He nods.

"When can I see Alex?" he asks, moving on to a biscuit on his styrofoam tray. I want to cry. I'm here, Jack. I love you. I've been here since he hurt you. I'm the one who's helped you.

"Now, silly!" Someone says from behind me. Jack jumps up and I turn around. It's Alex himself. They're hugging and I feel sick to my stomach. No, no, no, no.

"Jacky, baby, I'm so sorry I didn't know. You never told me." Lexy says into Jack's hair. Jack just nods into his shoulder.

Jack looks up at Alex and Alex looks at Jack.

Then something happens that I almost can't believe. Alex kisses Jack. On the lips. And Jack kisses him back. I can hear someone wolf-whistle from somewhere in the cafeteria and I want to collapse. Jack pulls away.

I stand up. "Don't you have a girlfriend, Gaskarth?" I ask, starting to get pissed.

"Who?" Alex asks, looking puzzled.

"Lisa, you dumbass!" I practically yell.

"Oh. Yeah." He turns to Jack, who he's still holding up against his body. "Jacky, baby, I'm going to go talk to Zack outside. I'll be right back." He kisses Jack on the nose and pulls away.

When we're outside I want to punch him. We are literally right outside a hospital, medical attention wouldn't be too hard to find.

"Alex, what the absolute fuck? Since when are you gay?" I ask.

"I'm not gay, Zack, I'm bi." He says, sighing.

"And since when did you get this undying love for Jack?" I ask.

"I don't. It's just to make him feel better."

"Wait- what?! Alex you can't just fucking lead him on!"

"Watch me." He says. And with that, Alex walks back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter name- Here We Go, Sleeping With Sirens

Okay I didn't plan on Alex being a dick but I think it works ^.^

Guys please don't be silent readers! I would really really really appreciate a comment!!

Okay so this was a sad mean chapter, you guys probably hate me now if you didn't already.

I'm working on a Jalex and it has Merrie (for those of you that don't know what the fuck Merrie is because me and my friend just made it up it's Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco and Zack Merrick!) Adorable, right? That should be up in a week or so. Maybe more or less.

Yeah.

Rec?

Sub?

Comment?

Is this a good story?

Also, who's your OTP? Do you like Jalex but your OTP is Merrikat like me? Or do you like Rilex? Are you guys on board with Merrie? I don't even know if Brendon and Zack have met but they'd make the cutest couple!

Love you guys,
Hannah Paige