Fun & Games

PDA Rules

* TAP TAP TAP
______________|

I heard tapping on my window. Groaned then covered my face with my blanket. I soon heard something wiping against it. I opened my eyes pulling down the blanket.

" get your ass off my window!" I shouted banging on the window.

Nick pulled up his pants dying of laughter. I heard him wheezing outside my window. I watched him open the window then climb in.

" hey aria!" He yelled pulling me into a bear hug. I got out of his hold then walked over to my closet. I pulled out a white v-Neck shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I pulled off my pyjamas and put on my clothes. I grabbed a random pair of socks ( not matching ) then slipped on my converse.

Nick grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. I followed him to the bus stop.

" omg!! Nancy apparently have stan an STD! " he said whispering the last part.

" your lying ." I said taking his phone out his hand. I read the paragraph on our school website. It was made by a bunch of students that used to go to my my school about five years ago and it just been going on since then.

The websites mainly for people who don't know what's going down at Rayman Helsler High.

" holy shit! Do you think she saw it yet?" I asked him giving his phone back.

" we'll have to find out when we see her. " he said stepping onto the bus that pulled up with open doors. I stepped on after him and sat down next to Chris.

" hello . " he said kissing my cheek.

" hey." I smiled moving over so nick could sit next to me.
I watched nancy walk passed everyone on the bus. The bus grew silent as she sat down next to Stacy & Jamie. Her artificial BFF's.

I secretly starred at the sore on the corner of her upper lip.

Suddenly the bus started moving we flew forward and hit our heads on the seat in front if us.

- 15 minutes later -

I jumped off the bus after nick did.

" that's nasty ." Chris said looking at Nancy's lip.
I rolled my eyes looking over at him.

" it is!" He yelled in defense .

" Aria Davis and chris Anderson , office now!" The vice principle yelled on the intercom.

" what did you do !?!!" Nick said pushing us to the office
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter done :p