Fun & Games

Our Play

" Countless times we have told you two about PDA!" the vice principle yelled in my face.

" we didn't touch each other today Artard." chris giggled covering his mouth. i rolled my eyes at him then smiled at mrs. Cokmer ( cokemir ).

" don't smile at me. if i see you two touch anyone, i don't care if it's just a high-five, your suspended."
she said slamming the record book down on the desk.

" alright Mrs.Cock-mer!! good for us huh?! up top bitch !" i yelled preparing my hand for a high-five.

chris grabbed her hand nimbly then placed it on mine. he turned to me and pressed his hand on mine.

" see ya, cock-face!" he yelled down the hall as we ran away from her office. I could still hear her yelling at us down the hall. We turned the corner in fits of laughter.

I stopped at the lockers. He stopped next to me pressing his forehead against mine. I placed my arms around his neck as he placed hands on my waist pulling my closer to him. I placed my lips on his.

The feeling of our lips moving in sync was incredible. One of his arms rise up to the back of my head.

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away then starred at nick.

" what?" He said putting his arm around Maria , our dumb blonde of the group. Well she's not dumb she's .... Special.

The bell rang. We went our separate ways.
I walked down the hall then went inside the drama club room.

" late." Ms. Connor said throwing a " Robin Hood " costum at me. I picked it up off the floor then threw it on over my clothes.

" alright Guys, Finnal scene lets make it right." She said standing on the back of the room.

" Arrest Him!" Nick & jarred yelled jogging toward me. I pulled out my bow & arrow, dropping it on accident the grabbed me by my arms and carried me behind the stage.

" into the cell you go Sir Robbin Hood!" Jarred yelled pushing me into the cell. They locked the door.

" let me go! For I am helping the needy!" I yelled pulling the bars.

Soon the curtains closed then reopened. Nick walked past the cell whistling yanky-doodle.

" pst, ye There!" I whispered. He looked at me then continued to walk.

" please sir, Relese me, I've done nothing wrong."

" ah go fuck yourself." He said throwing the key at me.

" Nick that's not in the script!" Ms. Connor said throwing the script book at us.

" ahh!!" Nick screamed running off the stage.
I unlocked the gate then stepped out.

" I'm tired of these two, anyone play guard 1 or Robin Hood?" She sighed asking everyone.

" I do!" Nancy yelled raising her hand. Stan stood up walking side by side on the stage with her.

" shoo fly." Nancy said pushing me off the stage.

" don't touch me you STD infected bitch!" I yelled pushing her then walking off the stage.