Status: Update every Saturday/ Sunday

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me.

Chapter 8 — Part 1

3rd persons POV

Jack woke up at around 7 PM feeling groggy and realized that naps were as bad as going to hell and back. His eyes burned as well as his mouth ached due to the dry feeling... He stood up and saw that Rian still wasn't there and sighed. He walked towards his small dresser and was disgusted with what he saw in the mirror. He fixed his hair as best as he could and wiped the tiredness out of his eyes. Another sigh erupted from his mouth as he went over to put on his shoes and left, remembering his keys this time. Jack decided to go somewhere decent to eat. As he walked outside of the building he felt a cool breeze hit him and was glad the boy remembered to wear a jacket. He passed by a bunch of people, accidentally bumped into a couple interrupting their heated make-out session in the middle of the sidewalk, and almost tripped over some girl smoking, yet he was glad he had made it out alive and unharmed. When he was looking around he saw some benches and a lonely long haired boy sitting their. It was the middle of November and he was wearing a short sleeve shirt and skinny jeans, he must have been freezing, Jack thought. He decided to be nice and go over to the boy and at least keep him company, or give him his jacket. But when Barakat came closer to the boy, he noticed tears flowing freely as he was listening to music. Jack hurried along towards him and sat close. He turned around towards Barakat, and gave him a sad smile.

"hey" He said awkwardly as the boy took his headphones out. "Whats wrong?"

"it's nothing really, i'm just over-reacting..." He sighed.

"well here's my jacket" Jack said handing it over "I'm jack"

"Thanks... I'm Vic" He said and they both awkwardly transitioned so they were both facing each other.

"Would you want to go eat with me somewhere?" Jack said wanted to hit himself for being so forward. But in Jacks surprise, Vic happily agreed under his teary face and they both got up and headed to a random cafe.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is so short it bothers me, i just had to make Jack have more than just 2 friends. But i'm really bad at introducing new characters, i have to stop promising to post a new chapter and then i dont. ahhh . idk when part two is going to be posted. but should i continue doing 3rd persons POV? Or what? send me your opinions and feedback.