Status: Update every Saturday/ Sunday

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me.

Chapter 7 — And This Is My Reaction To Everything I Fear

Jacks P.O.V

When we got to the school, Alex offered to walk me to my next class which I happily accepted wanting to spend more time with him. We didn't really speak during our breakfast due to to the fact that the waitress ruined it and made it awkward. The moment was still running through my head and i still felt my face as hot as the sun. I wanted that moment to be erased and just start over with him, not as me having a crush on him, but as friends. I got lost in my thoughts of never ending misery that was about Me and Alex never being together and him just not even seeing me as a friend, just a student he taught. I quietly sighed as we walked.

Our Shoulders barely touching while i fiddled with my wrists as his arms moved with each step, i blushed at how close we were and hoped he hadn't noticed. I slowed down my pace realizing that we were going to be in my school building in less than 5 minutes and it wasn't enough time for me to spend with him. He noticed my slower pace as i very noticeably walked behind him and he smiled and slowed down. I smiled back as we silently walked. I've also noticed how we barely speak yet i have so much to tell him. His words interrupted my thoughts as he asked me a simple yet thoughtful (I guess you could say that)

"So how has your experience been so far? I mean here at school... Of course" He said solemnly.

"fine, i guess" I exclaimed.

"Just fine? Have you met anyone.. I doubt that you haven't"

"Yes, I met you, The waitress and my room-mate Rian, not very exciting" i said giving him a small smile as he just gave a small "oh". We continued to walk, our shoulders brushing. I saw at the corner of my eye how he'd stare at me and i became so self conscious at the moment. I wonder what was wrong with me. Did i have something on my face. I hope he wasn't looking at me because i was so unattractive, holy shit . I've never felt so weird. I should probably say something.

"Sooo, how old are you?" I asked stupidly and instantly regretted it due to the fact that he wasn't even facing me.

"26, actually" he said laughing a bit at the end. Wow he was really young to be a college teacher, i thought.

"Wow, i'm 18..." I said not wanting to make him feel so awkward. I wonder how he could be fucking college professor at this age, he's probably like really smart. "you're so young... I mean to be teaching here of course"

"Yeah i know..." He replied. After that conversation we didn't really talk about anything and i didn't really notice the breeze outside, but it was cold enough to make me shiver. Fuck. I thought. I didn't even realize the weather until now and it just reminded me of how stupid i am. I was silently suffering in the cold as Alex noticed and gave me his jacket, not really in a romantic way, like 'here bro, you need it more than i do' kind of way and i yet again, took it from him. just like i wasted his time by making him walk me to my next class, like i wasted his time today at the diner. I was so upset by how much I've taken from him yet i haven't even said thank you, well not that i remember of course. Next thing i knew, we were in the building and already past the main hall.

"hey, thank you. for everything" i said, once we got to my class as i handed him the jacket.

"No problem, oh and nah, just keep it for the day and return it tomorrow or something." he said as his hand brushed mines as he pushed the jacket back towards me, i couldn't help but sorta flinch in a way. I smiled at him as he just awkwardly stood there, which was a motion for me to get inside the classroom so he could leave thing. So i did exactly that and sat in the back, just smelling his jacket and his smell. Alex's smell. It was a mix of cologne and fruit. what a weird combination, but it was amazing. Through out the whole day, i really couldn't stop thinking about Alex and how he would move, or how he walked, talked, played with his hair when he was bored or nervous (He did this at the diner when he saw the waitress, Lisa). Everything about him was so attractive in very weird ways. I sighed as the final professor dismissed us 10 minutes earlier and i realized, i had no idea what she just said. All i heard was due in two weeks from today. While everyone was leaving and getting a packet from the teacher, i was still putting my things back and shoving my journals in my small yet roomy backpack. I put Alex's jacket on and ran out of the class before the professor stopped me and handed me a packet

"I see you haven't really been paying attention today, seeing it's your first day here, Mister" she said with a hint of annoyance in her tone.

"I'm sorry, i really am I just get side tracked really easily, I promise i'll pay attention more often" i said wanting to leave and stop by Alex's class.

"You better, or no you'll be leaving this class with an F and no refunds!" She demanded. I obviously left, i didn't need her shit, even though she did have a point (that she could just make me leave) but still i wasn't in the mood for her. I left and ran my way towards Alex's room knowing the way their. Funny because i only know where his class is by heart. I got their in a matter of minutes and saw that he had his glasses on and was grading some papers. I quietly knocked on the door not really wanting to startle him and he looked up and smiled. that fucking smile will be the death of me.

"Come in Jack" He said as i walked in and stood feet away from him taking the jacket off. "Here, Thank you.. again"

"No probs" He said "come take a seat"

I went to go get a spinning chair and sat on the opposite side of him nervously moving the chair back and forth. I really didn't know why he made me take a seat with him. I mean maybe he just wanted to talk. I have no idea. But him just staring at me was making me want to throw up.

"So i wanted to talk to you about a project that's due on Monday" He said. Of courseeee. A project!! what else would a professor want to talk about with his stttudent??

"Yeah? wait theirs a project?" I said shocked and kind of wanting to yell because it was a Wednesday afternoon and i only had 4 days to finish it.

"Exactly, i was wondering if i would be able to help you with it, i mean since you are behind and it wouldn't be fair to give you 4 days instead of 7 like the others have" he said. I was shaking with excitement.

"Yes! i mean yeah sure why not" Fuck wow didn't i sound desperate?

"Okay, well..." He started talking about what was needed for the project and what i needed to do. He would help me on the weekend. I agreed happily and he said he'd have some of the materials but i had to get the rest, and the rest of that good shit. We agreed on the times and where it would take place, of course at his apartment since mine would be filled with Rians loud snoring and video games. (They were lies, but i would hate to have to throw Rian out for this or him seeing Alex and think of something very weird)

When i got home i threw my things on the floor and saw that Rian wasn't here. This was a perfect time to do absolutely nothing, sleep and dream about my fantasies.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for not posting in months, i've had writers block for soooooooo long omg and this isn't even as good as i planned in my head but hopefully i'll get my lazy ass to write two more chapters that will be posted sunday and monday!!!!!!!!! ilysm if you don't think it sucks yet but i promise it'll get better by chapter like idk but yeah!!!! hugs youa ll i love your comments/messages/stuff even if it;s just to curse me out because i'm a terrible writer but yeah!! thank you for reading you're fucking great!! sorry if their are any mistakes in the chapter, my eyesight is terrible and i don't have my glasses ._. but i also have a headache and terrible lazyness that will stop me from re-reading this chapter. thank you again!!! more updates soon!!