Little Sister

01

"Oh, it is good to be home!" Jenn cried, dropping onto her couch.

Barely a moment passed before her door was swung open and her best friend ran into the room. "J.J, you have missed so much!" Annabelle exclaimed. Jen sat up, letting out an exasperated growl. "Woah, easy there Darth." Jen shot her a glare before she stood up. "So, what's the plan for tonight Doll?" Annabelle asked.

Jen grabbed a bottle of water from her fridge. "Nothing. I promised daddy I'd go to a game with him." Annabelle scoffed. "Anna, I like hockey."

"Do you even know anything about it?" Anna pestered.

Jen laughed. "Do you forget who I am?" Annabelle rolled her eyes. "Jennifer Hamilton: Younger sister of Boston Bruin, Dougie, and San Jose Shark, Freddie." Jen exclaimed, looking out into the distance and gesturing her hands for emphasis. She looked down, the smile fading from her face. "God forbid they mention how I'm an honours student at Boston U or how I've been mentioned in multiple fashion magazines for my designs and for clothing I've been seen in." Her head falling down.

Anna looked at her best friend and frowned. "Boo, it's okay." She hugged Jen. I know how amazing you are, so do Dougie and Freddie. We all love you." She comforted her.

Jen nodded. "Just sucks always being in the shadow of someone." Her phone rang and she swiped it to answer the call coming from her dad. "Hi daddy."

"Hi Princess, are you still coming to the game?" He asked.

Jen nodded. "What time should I go to the Garden at?"

Her father laughed. "Aw Jen, we're going to Freddie's game in Ohio." Jen let an 'oh' squeak out. "So what time should I send the driver to take you to the jet?" Jen rolled her eyes. "It's not a long flight but we were going to go,"

"Actually dad, I might go to Dougie's game." Jen cut him off.

"Alright, why?" He questioned.

Jen sighed. "We've gone to all of Freddie's games so far this season and none of Dougie's." She explained. Without a reply, he hung up. Jen let out a growl mixed with a scream. "He hung up because I want to go see Dougie instead of flying out to see Freddie."

"You've gone to like seven of Freddie's games?" Annabelle stated, confused. Jen nodded. "I'll go with you tonight if I want to."

"I'll call Dougie." Jen dialed his number, putting her phone on speaker.

"Hello little sister!" Dougie answered. "What can I do for you?"

Jen smiled. "Hi Doug, can I get a couple tickets tonight?"

"I thought you were going to Columbus?" He asked.

"I'd rather drive fifteen minutes than fly with mom and dad." Jen explained. "Plus I know people on your team."

"Two tickets for Jennifer and the lovely Annabelle, correct?" Dougie spoke.

Annabelle blushed. Jen grimaced. "Yes please." She confirmed.

"See you tonight!" Dougie yelped. "Come around five so I can get you through the side door without a hassle." He clarified before hanging up.

Jen pointed at Annabelle. "My brother is off limits!" She warned.

"Hey, he called me lovely!" Anna put her hands up in defense. Jen smirked before she walked out of the kitchen towards her room. Annabelle followed. "Why do your parents live here if they go everywhere Freddie plays? Why not move to San Jose?" She asked. Jen pointed at herself. Annabelle nodded in response. "Can I borrow some of your Bruins merch?"

"Of course." Jen said, opening her giant closet. "T-shirt, long sleeve, sweater, jersey, jacket?" She listed, looking at everything she possessed. "Hat?"

Annabelle ran her fingers across everything hanging up. She picked a t-shirt with Dougie's name and number. "Is Dougie's number all you have?" She laughed.

Jen shook her head. "I have a Chara jersey, a Bergeron sweater, and a Marchand shirt." She thought for a moment before her eyes went wide. "Avoid Brad."

Anna cocked a brow. "Who?"

"Number 63. He has the biggest nose you'll ever see, and he's a nice guy, but not the dating type." Jen explained.

Annabelle saluted. "Yes Captain." She smirked. Jen rolled her eyes and grabbed a long sleeve with her brother's number. She grabbed one of her baseball caps as well. "You're wearing that?"

Jen nodded. "It'll look cute, don't you worry." She smiled.

Annabelle left with the shirt she borrowed off of Jen. Jen lounged around until around four and decided to get ready. First, she changed into plain, black yoga pants and her Bruins shirt. She paired them with tan moccasins. She went into her washroom and simply brushed her pin-straight, blonde hair.

She pulled an elastic off her wrist, tying her hair back. She placed her cap on her head and pulled her long hair through the hole.
Her phone rang in the distance and she ran to answer it. "Hello?" Jen answered.

"I'm out front. Come down so I don't have to ring the buzzer and come up." Annabelle spoke.

Jen shot up. "Give me five minutes. I just need to brush my teeth." She hung up, tossing her phone to her bed while walking into the washroom. Quickly, she brushed her teeth then went to apply her make up. She froze, staring at her face in the mirror. "We're okay."

Jen walked back to her room grabbing her phone, clutch wallet, and keys before taking off. She walked down the stairs and out to Annabelle. She froze when she saw her friend's outfit. "Anna, what are you wearing?" She asked.

Annabelle frowned. "I thought it looked cute." She whined.

"Not for a hockey game babe." Jen laughed.

Anna rolled her eyes, letting out a huff. "At least they'll all be staring at me." She shrugged.

Jen shook her head as they walked into the garage where Jen's car was and climbed in, driving to the Bruins game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jen's outfit is on the left and Annabelle's is on the right: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=85185168

I'd really appreciate some feedback to see if I should continue posting this. Thank you :)