My Mate

What Hurts the Most

This chapter takes place a week after the ball also make sure to check out the external link

Bella

10:30

I woke up and two seconds later Alex came in “Can we go to my house so I can change” “Yeah” as we where walking to my house Alex said “Bells” “Yeah” “Are you going to have your period soon” “Tonight” we walked into my house and Alex was really quiet. “Your quiet something is wrong” “No” I changed into shorts and a tube top “Are we on for tonight” “I have to run patrol” “Okay” I hugged him “I love you” “Love you too” I went over to my clothset and looked for shoes “Do you think I’ll get to see you tonight” “I don’t know but Zane needs me so I’ll see you later” Alex left and I watched a movie. I waited up for Alex and he never came.

3 days later

It has been three days since I have seen Alex, I called and he told me he had to go out of town for a pack thing. He also told me that he would be back Monday so I spent to week going to school, doing homework, and riding my horse. I couldn’t help but think that something was up with Alex but I ignored it.

Monday

After school I headed to Alex’s house. Zane told me he was in the shower so I waited on his bed and noticed a pair of lace underwear. “How was your vacation” “Good” that damn near broke my heart “Really then why is there a pair of lace underwear on the floor” “Zane” “Alex if you had sex with someone tell me” “I di______” A blonde walked in “Alex I need to talk to you” Alex looked at her and I lost it. I slapped him across the cheek as hard as I could, after I did I stormed out. Alex tried talking to me but I didn’t want to. Over the course of a month I ignored him but I eventually caved.

1 month later

It has been hell for the past month and I couldn’t function. I kept thinking about why he would do something to hurt me. I decided that today I would talk to him. “Alex” he looked at me “Can we talk” “Yeah after school” “Okay” we went to class. When class was done I met up with Alex . “My house or yours” “Yours” he said so I got in my car and followed him to the pack house

Half hour later

Once I got to the house we went inside. “Bedroom or couch” I walked past him to what I assumed was his room. Once we where in his room he sat on the bed. “So what do you want to talk about” “Everything” “Okay” “Why did you do it” “You know I am a wolf, I could hurt you” “Seriously Alex not this again” “It’s the truth” “Really cuz I aint believing it” Next thing I knew he had me pinned to the wall “Get off me” “NO” he growled “Tell me why” “Because I can hurt you” “I don’t believe yo____” he punched the wall by my head “GOD DAMN IT” he opened the door “GO IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME” I left because I was scared. Once I was in my car I cried.

5 minutes later

There was a knock on my window. I looked up and saw Zane “Bella” I rolled down the window “Alex is in his room crying” “He hurt me Zane” “Bella please do this for me” “I cant look at him” “Try please” “He pinned me to the wall and punched the wall by head” “I get that you are scared and hurt but if you don’t try things will go down hill” “I’m not doing anything unless your there” “Okay” I rolled up the window and shut off my car. When we got in the house Zane said “Wait outside his door” I nodded and did as I was told. Five minutes later Zane opened the door. I walked in Alex looked like shit. “I’ll talk and listen but Zane stays” “Okay” he looked at me “Why did you cheat and sleep with another woman” “Because you are human me being a wolf I could hurt you” “Why” “Mating season” “Your excuse is mating season” “Yes, when you have your period your in heat and it drives me to want to have sex with you but how I would in the wild. If I lost control I could hurt you and if I hurt you I’d kill myself” “I cant do this” I got up to leave but Zane stopped me.

“I can show you proof” “I____” “Please” I looked at Alex and he was vulnerable “Okay” Zane took me to a large room filled with books. I sat down and Zane pulled a book “What you see may surprise or even scare you” “Okay” he opened the book “Read this paragraph” I did and was surprised at what I read. It said that a wolf who has a human mate could potentially be a threat and could kill their mate during mating season “Do you have pictures” Zane placed a folder on the table. I opened it and was shocked by what I saw. One picture was graphic “What happened” “His wolf took over and he ripped her heart out” I flipped the page “He also ripped out her intestines” Another picture a girl had server wounds “Austin clawed her and she lived but has scars of what he did” “Could Alex do anything like that” “Possibly” I walked back to his room “I believe you but I don’t think I can forgive you” “I understand” “I’m not staying with you until I know for sure that you wont and cant hurt me in wolf form” “Bella, no” “I need to know” “NO” “Please” Zane walked in “Kiss me” Zane was confussed but did it anyways. Zane ran his hands all over my body and I took off his shirt.

I unbuttoned mine and Zane pushed me against the wall. He kissed my neck and I moaned “Zane” he kept going when Alex growled “Get away from my mate” we kept going. I closed my eyes and felt Alex’s hands on me. I moaned when I felt his teeth scrap my neck. I opened my eyes to see Alex with black eyes which meant his wolf took over “Hurt me” he stared at me “Hurt me” he did nothing so I slapped him and went over to Zane. I sat on his lap and gave him a lap dance. Zane moaned and Alex growled “Don’t touch her’ he was pissed now and full wolf. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall “HURT ME” he tilted my neck and nuzzled it. He pushed his body up against mine and we stayed that way for five minutes. “Alex” he looked at me and he was back to normal. “You cant hurt me” I hugged him “Alex you know what this means right” “Yes” I was confused “What are you talking about” “Alex cant hurt you even if he wanted to because you are his singer” “What’s that” “You are made for him.Your blood calls to him because you are mates” “It’s a legend that happens every 5 thousand years” I walked over to Zane “Thanks for helping me prove a point” “Your welcome” I hugged him, then he got up and left. “Bells I’m sorry for everything” “Me too” I went to button up my shirt but Alex stopped me. “Don’t” he pulled me to him, he then kissed my neck and I moaned out “Alex” he took my shirt off and kissed my shoulder “Turn around” I did and he unbuttoned my pants and he kissed my neck again and rubbed up against me. I turned around and unbuttoned Alex’s pants “Off” he took his pants off and I took mine off. We then got to the bed . Alex laid ontop of me and kissed me “What do you want me to do” Alex asked “Touch me” I kept moaning. I moved one of my hands down his body and felt his hard on. He groaned and kissed my neck. I moaned which cause Alex to pin my hands to the bed and hump me. He let go of my hands and I ran my nails down his back and wrapped my legs around his hips. “Bella” we kept going until Alex came. When we got our breathing back to normal Alex changed and we went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65675340
http://youtu.be/p2eCHdqFYj4
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oZHruvlO8yA/Thpc6YpixoI/AAAAAAAAADQ/hOWWp4mRI5I/s1600/ashley+benson.jpg