My Mate

Mating season is hard!!!!

Alex

10 am

I had been up for awhile and went to talk to Katherine. “Bella had a nightmare last night” “I know” “Will it happen” “No” “If you are lying to me and it happens I will personally make your life hell” I went upstairs and Bella was awake “Can we go to my house so I can change” “Yeah” when we where walking I sniffed the air and it smelt off. I smelt Bella and she was off too “Bells” “Yeah” “Are you going on your period soon” “Tonight” I didn’t know how to tell her that I couldn’t be around her when she was in heat. We walked to her house “Your quiet is something wrong” “No” once we got to her house she changed into short shorts and a tube top “Are we on for tonight” “I have to run patrol” “Okay” Bella hugged me and I had to stop my body from tensing up “I love you” “Love you too” my wolf wanted out to play with Bella and I was having a hard time controlling him. Bella went into her clothset and bent over and I lost it “Do you think I’ll see you tonight” “I don’t know but Zane needs me so I’ll see you later” I ran to my house and yelled for Kate “Kate” she came running downstairs “What’s wrong” “Bella, heat” I followed her and she drugged me “Stay away from Bella for a week” “What am I suppose to do” “Anything but Bella” I went into my room and Zane came in “Alex do you want Brittany” “NO” I laid down and went to sleep

3 days later

It has been the most painful three days. I have the urge to mate but cant because I cant hurt Bella. My emotions where all fucked up because of not seeing my mate. Bella had called many times and I told her I had to go out of town.

Wolf conversation

Zane

End of wolf conversation

Zane ran into my room “I need Bella” “I know you do but you have to settle for Brit” “NO” my urges where getting stronger and I was running out of options “Alex you know what happens if you don’t” “NO” I said in my alpha voice and Zane left.

After 5 days of being in pain I caved in

Wolf conversation

Brit now

End of wolf conversation

About two seconds later Brit came in. As soon as she shut the door my wolf took over. My needing to get relief lasted for 2 days straight. Me being a wolf the only thing that we stopped for was to go to the bathroom. Come Monday I woke up to Brit in my bed but couldn’t remember what had happened. I looked at her and she was covered in bite marks “You okay Brit” “I don’t know” she sat up and I saw the damage I had done to her which was bruises, claw marks, and bite marks all over her. “Brit why didn’t you tell me that I hurt you that bad” “Because we are not dating so it doesn’t matter” “It does matter Brit here” I bit my wrist “Drink now” I used the alpha tone. She took enough to heal and I sealed my wound. “You will always matter to me even if we aren’t dating” she got dressed and left. I took a shower.

Wolf convo

Zane

Alex Bella is here

Alex

Send her in

End of wolf convo

I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed into my room. Bella was sitting on my bed “How was your vacation” “Good” “Really then why is there a pair of lace underwear on the floor” “Zane” “Alex if you had sex with someone else tell me” “I di_____” Brit walked in “Alex I need to talk to you” I looked at her and felt a sharp pain on my cheek. Bella stormed out and I was stunned. It resulted in Bella not talking to me for a month and learning that Brit found her mate so I had no fuck buddy anymore.

1 month later

My life had been a living hell I couldn’t function. I was on auto pilot the whole time. I was at my locker when I heard Bella say “Alex” from across the hallway. I looked at her “Can we talk” “Yeah after school” “Okay” we went to class and I was nervous as hell. When class was done I waited for Bella. “My house or yours” I asked “Yours” I got into my car and waited for Bella to get into hers. Once she was I headed to the pack house which Bella has never been to before

Wolf convo

Zane, Ian, and Jake clean the pack house and make the rest of the pack leave

Everyone

Okay

Do you want us to stay

Alex

Stay close I don’t know how this talk is going to go

End of wolf convo

Half hour later

I pulled into the driveway and waited for Bella. Once she pulled up I got out of my car and headed inside with Bella two steps behind me. “Bedroom or couch” she walked upstairs and I followed her. Once we where in my room I sat on the bed. “So what do you want to talk about’ “Everything” “Okay” “Why did you do it” “You know I am a wolf, I could hurt you” “Seriously Alex not this again” “It’s the truth” “Really cuz I aint believing it” I stood up and pinned her to the wall “Get off me” “No” I growled “Tell me why” “Because I can hurt you” “I don’t believe y____________” I punched the wall by her head “GOD DAMN IT” I opened the door “GO IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME” she left and I sank to the floor crying “Alex” I looked up and saw Zane “You okay” “NO” he sat down beside me “What happened” “She doesn’t believe me” I cried harder and Zane hugged me “I’ll fix it” Zane left and I managed to get myself to my bed. I don’t know how long I laid there not moving but I heard Zane “Alex” “What” “Bella is back do you want to see her” “Yes” “Okay”

5 minutes later

I heard Bella “I’ll talk and listen but Zane stays” “Okay” “Why did you cheat and sleep with another women” I could tell she was hurt and so was I “Because you are human me being a wolf I could hurt you” “Why” “Mating season” “Your excuse is mating season” “Yes when you have your period your in heat and it drives me to want to have sex with you but how I would in the wild. If I lost control I could have hurt you and if I hurt you I’d kill myself.” “I cant do this” that broke my heart and my wolf whimpered. She got up and went to leave but Zane stopped her “I can show you proof” “I_______” “Please” I begged she looked at me and saw how vulnerable I was “Okay” they left and I thought about how the rest of the conversation was going to go.

Half hour later

Bella walked back in “I believe you but I don’t think I can forgive you” “I understand” “I’m not staying with you until I know that you cant and wont hurt me in wolf form” “Bella no” “I need to know” “No” she didn’t know what she was asking “Please” Zane walked inj and I knew what was coming “Kiss me” Zane did too. He ran his hands over her and she took his shirt off. She then unbuttoned hers and pushed Zane against the wall. Zane kissed her neck and she moaned “Zane” I thought he would stop but he kept going and my wolf came out. “Get away from my mate” they kept going and I was losing control over my wolf. I pushed Zane off her and put my hands on her. My wolf completely took over. I leaned down and scraped my teeth over her neck. “Hurt me” I stared at Bella “Hurt me” I didn’t nothing even though I wanted to. She slapped me and sat on Zanes lap. I turned around and she was giving Zane a lap dance, Zane moaned and I was beyond pissed. “Don’t touch her” I grabbed Bellas waist and pushed her against the wall. “Hurt me” I tilted her neck and nuzzled it. I then pushed my body against hers and we stayed like that way.

I calmed down listening to her heart beat and breathed in the scent of her blood “Alex” I looked at her and I was back to normal. “You cant hurt me” she hugged me “Alex you know what this means right” “Yes” “What are you talking about” “Alex cant hurt you even if he wanted to because you are his singer” “Whats that” “You are made for him your blood calls to him because you are mates” “it’s a legend that happens every 5 thousand years” she walked over to Zane “Thanks for helping me prove a point” “Your welcome” she hugged Zane and he got up and left. “Bells I’m sorry for everything” “Me too” she went to button up her shirt but I stopped her “Don’t” I pulled her to me. I then kissed her neck and she moaned “Alex” I took off her shirt and kissed her shoulder “Turn around” she did and I unbuttoned her pants and I kissed her neck again and rubbed up against her.

She then turned around and unbuttoned my pants “Off” I took my pants off and Bella took hers off. We got to the bed. I laid on top of Bella and kissed her “What do you want me to do” I asked “Touch me” I did and she was enjoying herself. I felt one of her hands move down and felt me. I groaned I kissed her neck and she moaned out. I pinned her hands to the bed and dry humped her. I let go of her hands and she ran them down my back “Bella” I moaned out and we kept going until I came. When we got our breathing back to normal I changed and we went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_751/set?id=66506063
http://youtu.be/pZ_Bnu_RbQM
http://cdn1.badgirlsbible.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/missionary-big.jpg