Status: This is loosely based on my own relationship with my boy from Ft. Hood

To Build a Home

Prologue

It was the summer of 2012. The summer of dreams made, and loves found. It was supposed to be the best summer of our lives.

School was out, pools were filled. Grills were gassed and bathing suits became the norm.

It was also the summer where everything changed.

It was the summer i met a boy.
Not just any boy. THE boy.
His name was James Renner and his face was as easy on the eyes as his name was.

Ellen Renner was his sister and she and i had been friends since the start of our junior year, how she managed to hide him whenever i was over ill never know. Cus you see until that day in the summer of 2012 i had never seen hide nor hair of this wonderful fellow.

As it turns out he had been in Basic training for the United States Military. Even there in Virginia he was the ladies man. When he was granted leave for two months before his transfer to Fort Hood, he decided to come home. Home being Dunn, North Carolina. With a face like his, and his gentle giant ways he was a shoe in with the ladies. Such a hit that before i even met him i was hearing about him in text messages, all over instagram and of course the ever popular gossip group outside of the quick mart off Martin Avenue.

When Ellen told me i was invited to the Barbecue and told me HE was going to be there i had little faith of being able to even catch a glimpse of him let alone talk to him. As it turned out though fate had other plans regardless of my obvious ordinariness and his ever present lady attention.

I know im rambling but this is all very important to the story.
So yes as i was saying, the day was June 19th, 2012....
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i have a lot of started and never completed stories. Im hoping to stick with this one awhile. Its especially close to my heart considering my own boyfriend is currently away from home.
He's home in 18 days though im so excited!!! okay enough about my life. This story is probably not going to have a sequel (considering i even finish THIS part) but its going to be a long story none the less. Thank you in advance to all the readers, whether youre silent or not. Its appreciated!(: If you have any questions, or really just need someone to talk to just shoot me message. Ill respond. Thanks Again!

-Char xx