Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Lacrosse, Wolves & Dead Bodies

"Can someone explain why my father had nothing but nice things to say about you last night?" Alexi Carter said sarcastically, approaching her two idiotic best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. Her father, Jimmy Carter, was one of Beacon Hills finest sheriffs alongside Stiles father, Sheriff Stilinski, and that night after his shift, he woke up his sleeping daughter to complain about her friend.

"Ask this kid right here," Scott said eyeing Stiles.

Stiles faced the ginger haired girl, and began to explain the events that took place the night before.

"Well to make a long story short, we followed my dad out into the woods to find that other half of that body they found and then I ended up getting caught."

"Typical," Alexi laughed to herself after he finished his story.

Stuff like this usually happened. Stiles would listen in on his father's police calls, and then go follow him with Scott in tow. Alexi used to travel along with them, but her father threatened that if she was to get caught again he would ship her off to military school and she didn't want that.

"So why didn't you get caught?" She asked Scott.

"He stayed in the woods," Stiles laughed.

"You left him in the woods by himself?" Alexi yelled at the witty teenager.

"Come on, it's not that bad," Stiles pointed out shoving his hands into his pant pockets.

"Yes it is. He could've been killed," She told him, placing her hands on her hips, "You know that killer is still out there."

"Here they go again," Scott mumbled to himself.

Alexi and Stiles had a reputation for their ongoing verbal disagreements. They got into arguments over the most stupidest things, but it was quite funny. They even got suspended once for one of their clashes.

The two argued for awhile, while Scott stood in between the two watching them go back and fourth.

"Okay you two," He finally said, causing them to stop yelling, "Lexi, it wasn't even that bad. I just seen a wolf." He lied, knowing that if he told her the truth she would freak out.

Her jaw hung to the floor as the words spilled out his mouth. He said it casually like he had just said he seen a deer, but no, he seen a wolf.

"A wolf?" She practically yelled as the three began their way to the entrance of Beacon Hills High School. "Did you call animal control or something?"

"For what?," Stiles said, "California doesn't have wolves."

"And, how would you know, Stilinski? He just said he seen one." Alexi questioned Stiles as they stopped near the main doors.

"Because I just do, Carter," Stiles told her, sticking his tongue out at her.

"Whatever, but if you don't believe me about the wolf then you're defiantly not going to believe me when I tell you I found the body."

Stiles nearly jolted out of his body when those words came out of Scott's mouth. Of course he was the only person to get excited about stuff like this.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked with so much enthusiasm.

Alexi rolled her brown eyes.

"You're a freak," She told him causing Scott to laugh.

"You just don't understand, Lexi," Stiles said placing his hand on her shoulder, "This is seriously going to be the best thing to happen to this town since the birth of Lydia Martin." He finished as his eyes gazed upon the strawberry blonde girl. "Hey Lydia," He called out, turning around to watch her, but all she did was ignore him.

"You look-" He hesitated, "Like you're going to ignore me."

Stiles turned back to his two best friends while they tried to contain their laughter.

"You know, this is your guys fault," Stiles told them.

"Uh huh," Scott and Alexi said in unison.

"Dragging me down to your little nerd depths," Stiles said as the bell rang.

Alexi pushed past the boy and started her way up the steps. "Are you two coming or not?" She called after them.

...

Lacrosse. Beacon Hills finest sport. Pretty much, everyone who was anyone was on the team even Scott and Stiles, though they were benchwarmers.

Alexi wasn't like most of the girls at her high school; only showing up to the game to see players like Jackson Whittemore, or Danny Māhealani even though he's gay. Alexi really loved the game, in fact she loved lacrosse so much she tried to tryout for it, but of course it being a man only sport no one was happy about her auditioning, so she decided not too. But in the long run she wounded up lucky, Coach Finstock liked her attitude and decided to make her the official water girl.

"Scott!" Alexi shouted while running over to him and Stiles.

"Yeah?" Scott asked throwing his bag under the bench.

"Finstock is letting you play today," She told him almost pouncing on him to give him a hug. Scott has never had the opportunity to play, nor Stiles even at practice which was completely unfair. So it was pretty cool for her to hear that one of her friends finally got to be in the action.

"You-you're kidding?" He stuttered, "Why?"

She shrugged and looked over her shoulder to see coach coming their way. "Don't tell him I told you," She informed him before jogging off to sit with Stiles.

"What's going on?" Stiles asked as he watched Finstock and Scott talk.

"He's letting him play," Alexi told him.

"Are you serious?"

Alexi nodded and sat next to him while the whistle went off. She caught sight of Scott and noticed him covering his ears shaking his head.

"Is he-" she almost said until Scott was hit with the ball causing him to fall flat on the ground. Stiles shook his head as his friend slowly got back up.

Luckily, Scott was able to get back on his feet and this time he was doing a much better job. As each guy threw their lacrosse balls, he caught each one.

"Yes!" Stiles yelled almost jumping out his seat.

Then it was Jackson's turn. Jackson was the star of the lacrosse team and he was really good, so everyone knew it was impossible for Scott to even catch his fireball. Everything felt as if it was in slow motion for Scott as he watched his opponent run towards him. He catapulted his lacrosse stick and Scott caught if within a second making the crowd go wild.

Both Alexi and Stiles stood to their feet and jumped up and down. They even gave each other a big hug, but then Alexi pushed him off of her to go run off to Scott to congratulate him.