Status: updating as much as possible

Life in Death

Chapeter 9

AUSTIN’S P.O.V
We drove for hours, on the endless roads, stopping only twice. It was nice really. In a way, it was,peaceful. Just imagine an endless road, enjoying yourself the most you have in quite a long time, driving and holding hands with your boyfriend, while your goofy friends make fools out of themselves behind you. I kept one hand on the wheel, the other in Alan’s small hand. Glancing down at the clock I realized that it was a quarter after 5, the beautiful Californian sun setting in the distance, painting the sky with pastel pinks, oranges, and deep reds. Call me crazy, but to be honest, this might have been one of the best days of my life, even if it was just driving all day, listening to The Used, and breaking into a Starbucks and making and taking all the assorted coffee products we wanted. I figure we should probably find a safe house before dark, since that’s when the dead are most active. I told that to Oli, Levi, Alan, Aya, and Blaze and they agreed. I took out my phone, that miraculously was still working and called Jaime.
“Sup whore.” He answered after the first ring.
“Nothing much skank. So where are we setting up camp?” we were in a pretty rural desert-y area, so if worst comes to worst we could always just sleep in some of the mansion tents we took.
“Uh, one sec, lemme ask the captain.” He covered the phone with his hand, but I could still roughly make out what he was saying:
“Uh Vic, Austin wants to know where we’re going to be staying tonight.”
“Well why don’t you ask Cell?” Cell? Who’s Cell?
“ Jesus Christ Vic! Stop being so unreasonable!” I could tell Jaime was getting angry to Vic must have been acting like this all day.
I guess Jaime decided to give up on Vic and just decide for himself, because he didn’t let Vic respond before he talked to me again.
“Uh hey Aus, so uh like the next farm house thingy we come across. It’ll be safe enough, this desert is pretty much dead free.”
“alrighty. See ya’ll soon” I hung up and turned of my phone immediately, not wanting to waste the precious battery life. “Okay so can you guys keep your eyes open for like a farm or a house? That’ll be where we’re gonna stay tonight.” They all nodded and we kept our eyes peeled for anything.

~~^^~~
So far we had found nothing, and I think all of us were beginning to lose hope.
I sighed, and switched on the head lights, it was getting dark, and as much as I didn’t want to draw attention to ourselves, I’d also like to not crash my car. It wasn’t the dead I was avoiding, no it was the people. In times like this, people will do crazy things.
The second I turned the headlights on I saw what looked like a farm house in the distance. I hit the brakes hard, jolting everyone out of their half awake trances.
“LOOK!” Alan yelled, his face lit up with excitement, he looked like a little kid at Christmas, and quite frankly I found it adorable. Behind us I hear Vic stop the car as well. I opened the door, telling the others to sit tight, and went to go talk to him.
“Does this seem good?” I asked, I already wanted to stay there, it looked so nice after a long day and a half of driving.
“Yeah, I guess.” he sighed, running his hand through his hair.
“Vic,” he just looked up at me, tears forming in his eyes. I didn’t let him talk and instead pulled him in for a tight hug. He seemed a bit surprised at first but then hugged me back tightly, him being a foot shorted then me, his hand nearly hit my ass. I rested my head on his, some people might think we were a thing, but we were simply this close that it was normal. “C’mon lets go. We could all use a nice cold shower.” I let go and he gave me a smile, showing that I made him fell a little better. I walked back to the sleek black hummer and hopped in.
“LET’S GO BITCHES!” I screamed excitedly.
“WOOOO!”we all screamed in sync as I began driving down the bumpy path to the ranch. I heard the sound of a camera and turned around to see Aya half way out the window, taking pictures. That girl was…different, I’ll have to ask her about all those pictures some time.
We had made it to the house. I pulled into the driveway and looked up at it. Although it was dark, it was clearly abandoned. It was a medium sized house, and even though it wasn’t much to look at, it would surely do.
We all ran out of the cars as fast as possible. Splitting up into pairs we all went through the entire house looking for any corpses. Thankfully none. After we were done looking through all the rooms, we kinda just split up and did whatever, in the girls and Vic’s case; showering. Alan went out to the hummer to grab his bag and told me he was exhausted and went to bathe and then sleep. I, in the other case went down into the living room and sat down onto the leather couch with Oli. When he got up I thought he was ignoring me for a second until I realized that he instead was going to the movie collection. I went over with him and we began sorting through them, laughing when we found a cheetah girls movie. All of a sudden I heard Mike yell something from the kitchen.
“ I’ll go check it out,” I sighed and got up from the plush carpeted floor, and made my way into the kitchen. I slipped my head through the kitchen door, only to see Mike…dancing? “Uh…Mike?”
He just turned around to face me grinning hugely. “ this place has a tit-load of beer”
“throw me one.” He threw it and I narrowly caught it, I guess it was good I couldn’t be a baseball player because I can’t catch for my life. While I walked back into the now dark living room I cracked the can open and took a seat between Oli and Jaime. When I turned my attention to the T.V I wasn’t to surprised to see that Jurassic park was on. It was Oli’s favorite movie after all. Even though I have no feelings what so ever for him, it was still cute to watch him. He knew this movie like the back of his hand, and at the angel I was sitting, I could see his lips moving, reciting the words perfectly. I turned my attention to back to the movie, it was at the part where the bratty kid was doubting the velociraptor's power.
“Shit-head” I mumbled. Next to me Jaime snorted and started choking on his beer and I couldn’t stop a smile from creeping onto my face. Even though it wasn’t that funny, the two of started laughing uncontrollably,I could hear myself do that stupid little snort. Then as quick as he started laughing, Jaime stopped, and put all his attention to a girl on the staircase.
“Uh, hi.” He waved to her and she came over and sat right on his lap. I could tell she was one of those girls. She was clearly wearing a pink lacy bra under a thin t-shirt, that looked strangely like Jaime’s, and was not wearing pants. She had long eyelashes, plump lips, and silky black hair, that was some how perfectly curled. You could almost smell the desire for sex coming off of her.
“ Um… Are we missing any vital information Hime?” at this point even Oli’s attention had been distracted from the movie. Jaime turned his attention away from the mystery girl, his face blushing red.
“Oh, um… this is Celeste guys.” Oh so this was Cell. I didn’t trust her already.

CELESTE’S P.O.V
“Jaime I’m scared!” I dug my face deep into his chest and pretended to be scared of the movie, even though I had seen it a hundred times, he didn’t know that.I could feel him tense up, I could literally feel his abs through the thin cotton now. I looked up at him and saw that he had his eyes purposely trained on the movie, he didn’t want to look at me. Ha, I knew it. He liked me, and he knew that would NOT settle well with little Vicky. “Jaime will you bring me upstairs? I’m so *yawn* tired.” I rubbed my eyes and pouted slightly for the added effect. I put my head back into his chest, but I could feel his head turn to his friends for approval. From the two days I’ve known him I could tell that Jaime was a very dependent on someone person. He took Vic, or someone else with him practically every where, including the bathroom. He put his arms underneath me and picked me up, slowly walking towards the staircase. he seemed hesitant to even talk to me as we made our way up the loudly creaking staircase.
“Um where are you sleeping?” he asked me, he seemed to be opening up more now that we were away from his friends. I pulled my head out of his chest, making my eyes as big as possible and putting on a small pout.
“uh Jaime, do you think that I could sleep with you tonight, it’s just that I got roomed with Quinn and I don’t think she likes me….” it was working, I could see him believing my story through his eyes.
“Of course Cele! Don’t worry, Vic is sleeping with Oli tonight, so I had the room to myself. So yeah, uh I’d like if some one shared with me…” He gave me a smile, that showed off his dimples. Fucking hell this kid was gorgeous. I guess Vic would just have to share wouldn’t he?
~~^^~~
“ I call first shower!”I squealed and jumped off of Jaime’s back, it had only just come to my attention that both of us stank, like, really bad. I ran into the bathroom attached to our room, and quickly locked the door before he could barge in and claim the shower his. I stripped out of his borrowed t-shirt, bra and underwear. I turned the shower knob to hot and stepped in, letting the boiling water rush over my tanned body. I grabbed the Axe shampoo, conditioner, and body wash off the sink counter, that Jaime had also lent me.I quickly soaked my hair, before squirting some of the horrendous smelling stuff into my hand. I massaged it into my hair, nearly gagging. Ugh, sure this smelt fucking hot on him, but on me, I would be smelling like a hooker until I could get my hands on some herbal essence. I finished up quickly, knowing that if I didn’t call soon, Ronnie would get impatient. Quickly towel drying my hair and letting a towel hang low on my chest I walked into the room to see Jaime… jacking off. I just stood there, mouth gaping open, like a moron. He still hadn’t noticed me, I guess he was really into it. I saw his hand speed up and her him moan, my name. MY NAME! HOLY SHIT MY NAME! a couple flicks of the wrist later his cum covered his bare, muscular, chest. Holy shit, the shower wasn’t the only thing that left me wet. A few seconds later he snapped out of his trance and back to reality. I guess he noticed the water stopped running and a panicked look spread on his face. He turned his face and saw me standing there, hair and body dripping wet, with my towel barely holding onto my body by my tits.
“SHIT!FUCKFUCKFUCK!”he quickly pulled his pants up and jumped off the bed. “did you uh, see all of that?” he asked me running his hands through his hair. I smirked at him, and he shut his eyes in embarrassment.
“yes I did.”
“oh fuck. Oh my god… I’m going to shower, when I come out, we act like this never happened okay?” he placed his hands on my shoulders, I could see him glance down at my chest, probably thinking that he was fast and I didn’t see it, but I did. 1 second is like 5 seconds in boob time. We ALWAYS know when you stare at our tits. They were rough and calloused against my smooth skin. He began to walk away but before he could I put my hand on his chest, and leaned in to whisper in his ear.
“ If I remember, I thin you might have some cum on your chest.” My breath was hot and I felt him shudder underneath me. I pulled the cotton up, revealing his toned stomach and knelt down. I stuck out my tongue and licked it all up in one sweep, trying not to swallow, but holy shit this kid cummed a lot. I stood up and showed him my tongue before sticking it back in my mouth and swallowing like a good little girl. The look he gave me was priceless, it was pure desire and lust. I just shook my head and pushed him towards the door.
“You’re smelly!” he laughed and shook his head and walked in. Finally, sure he was drop dead gorgeous, but I need to call Ronnie. I grabbed my phone out of my jean pockets I threw into my back pack and dialed his number. It only rang once before he answered.
“ Ronnie, It’s him.”
“Then I’ll see you in Chicago soon lovely.”
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit was going on.