I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Surprise for everyone.

Pt. 14
Rylee’s P.O.V.

We lay there for a while until my phone started buzzing on the side table.

“Hello?”

“Are you still upstairs?”

“Yes…are you ok Sasha? You sound different.”

“Yea well maybe that’s because I’m not Sasha…”

“Wait who is this then? And how did you get my number?”

“I’ve had it for a while G.R.R. don’t you think I would still have it?”

“G. Famous? Oh my gosh Bekah! Where are you?”

“Down stairs…”

“Crap…wait how, when…I’m getting dressed and coming down.”

“Your not-“

“Don’t say a word around my sister…she doesn’t know.”

“Oh right…”

“See ya in like a couple seconds.”

“Kay bye.”

“Bye!” I said before hanging up. G.R.R. was just a preschool name for me from her, because she said I was mean to everyone but her. We were kickass preschoolers, and middle schoolers, but then I moved…she cried the most…besides me and Sasha. She was actually the only one crying.

“Who was that and I don’t wanna get up.”

“Old friend and come down after you fix your messy hair. Don’t wanna lead on now do we?”

“Oh…ok…” he replied while I was pulling on the rest of my clothes and jumping out the door and running down stairs.

“Bekah! How did you get here. How did you know where? And why now?”

“You’re not happy to see me?” She asked pulling me into a hug.

“No, no, no! Of course I’m happy to see you! I just want to know details.”

“Oh well your parents gave my mom an address when you left. You didn’t know it and my mom and I were cleaning the house the other day and found the paper with it scribbled on it. I never knew she had it! So I told her that I wanted to come see you and she told me if I didn’t go she would disown me!”

“Nice…yay! You’re here! I can’t believe this.”

“Me either! But you and I need some convo time right now.”

“Yea…so guys…excuse us?” I said while walking around to the kitchen.

“You weren’t dressed? Sasha told me you were upstairs with your boyfriend?”

“Yea I was.”

“Oh my gosh! You did it!”

“If your it is the same as my it then yes…” Bekah’s jaw practically hit the floor.

“I can’t believe this! This has got to be a pretty hot and sweet as hell guy.”

“Oh he is! Oh my gosh! Adorable and sweet as hell!”

“I got to meet this guy! Gah if he’s really that kick ass!”

“You will in three, two, one.” I counted down as I pulled her back into the living room hoping that Frank was there now.

“Hey babe where is this old friend?” Frank said kissing me.

“Right here babe…you’re not blind.”

“Hi! What’s your name?”

“B-B-Bekah…” She stuttered.

“Bekah..” I whispered in her ear nudging her.

“Oh my gosh…this one is a keeper. He is fucking hot!” She whispered back. I laughed in response.

“You talking about me?”

“Ummmmm.”

“Yea so? It’s all good and you know that.”

“It better be.”

“Nothing other than.”

“Good…”

“How did you know where I was…I’m not at home.”

“Your parents told me where you probably was. I looked at your boyfriend’s house first figuring with you and all that you’d be here. I was kinda shocked.”

“Thanks Bekah…” I trailed off.

“Your welcome.”

“Oh my gosh do I have things beyond things to tell you!”

“Really?”

“Oh my gosh and all recent enough to fit in this week or two.”

“Wow!”

“Yea…so your staying with me!”

“Well at least I hoped you wouldn’t dump me on the road.”

“My baby’s too nice and sweet to do that.” Frank piped in slinking his arms around my waist in a 'surprise' hug as he would put it.

“Awww so sweet.” Bekah cooed.

“I assume you know what his name is?”

“Frank or Frankie as you like to call him. Sasha told me at least that...well you have got to tell me all this crap you say happened.”

“Well looks like I need these guys here too ‘cause it’s all their fault but I love them anyways.” I said while hearing a couple of ‘Hey’s’ here and there.

We all sat down in the living room and I explained all of the events of the past week or so with the guys or Sasha helping me.

“Oh my God! I’m…s-sp-speechless.”

“Do you believe me is the important thing.”

“It’s all so surreal like out of a horror/romance movie or something.”

“I know but do you believe me?”

“I think so…yes.”

“I’m glad you do!” I said hugging her.

“My girl is growing up so fast!” She replied faking a tear.

“You’re full of crap you know that?”

“Yea well we both are…we grew up together remember or has all this caught in your head and caused you to forget?”

“No of course not! I remember everything!”

“Good! If you would’ve forgotten I would have slapped you!”

“How could I forget…we beat up all the kids in our grades!”

“Or got bullied ourselves.”

“Yea well emo’s rock the preschool but middle school don’t quite happen that way. Stupid people.”

“Yea really!”

“Oh introductions are in need. I can’t believe I forgot to do that!”

“Yea seriously!”

“Ok this is Sasha’s boyfriend Gerard and this is Mikey his brother and this is Ray and his friend or girlfriend Aimee and this is Bob.” I said pointing to each individual. Aimee and Bob just blushed.

“Nice job…” Bekah said nudging Sasha in regards to Gerard I’m guessing. She just giggled in reply, blushing.

“Me gots to go Ray here’s my number. Call me sometime. I’m moving schools and might be seeing you there?” Aimee said winking at Ray and walking out.

“She seems cool…” Bekah said.

“Yea I know right.” I reply.

“Yea I love her hair.”

“Two people with awesome hair belong together *coughs*Ray*coughs*.” I reply yet again.

“Very funny…I just met her on me Mikey and Bob’s way to Starbucks and seen them walking too. Turns out they were going there too and we bought them drinks and brought them here. Well one of them. Mikey met a girl named Alicia.” Ray said winking at Mikey.

“Shut up!” Most of the room erupted in laughter except Mikey of course.

“Ok, ok stop laughing…ok…I’m ok…”

“Well I’m not okay! Y’all make fun of me for what exact reason?”

“I don’t really know why I laughed.” I admit.

“That’s nice…”

“Sorry Mikey I still love you!”

“What?” Frank asked in a fake pissed off mood.

“Awww. Frankie-poo I love him but I lubb you! Which is better!”

“Really?” He asked while wiping away a fake tear.

“Yea really…”

“You just gave me an idea for a song!” Gerard shouts at us all.

“When? Now? How?”

“No…Mikey…I’m no okay…I like it!” We all stared at Gerard while he was looking around furiously for a piece of paper.

“Whatcha looking for?”

“Paper…Lord, Frank, didn’t I ever teach you to keep paper around your house for me?”

“Over there Gerard.” Frank replied while pointing to a big stack of paper.

“Oh…” He replied while grabbing a piece of it and scribbling a bunch of words down.

“Let me see! Let me see!” I said while trying to grab it. He held it up so I couldn’t reach.

“Nope.”

“Please?”

“Jump for it…” I jumped wanting to see it very badly.

“Ok…” He said handing it to me.

“That’s all I had to do?”

“Yep…Fine…What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again
You sing the words but don't know what it means
To be a joke and look
Another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time
Take a good hard look.” I read aloud.

“Wow…you’re really good at this.” Sasha said pecking him on the cheek.

“This is way too cute and it makes me want a boyfriend.”

“Sorry…”

“It’s ok…”

“Let’s go to my house…oh shoot my parents are home. It’s getting a little late. We need to go home.”

“No baby stay with me…please?”

“I will sneak in later ok?” I whispered in his ear barely audible for him much less anybody else. He obviously heard me and smirked in response.

“I lubb you!

“I lubb you too!” I laughed in response on him taking up on my new word, and with that we walked home. We being me, Sasha and Bekah.