I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Rylee thanks Frankie for what he did.

Pt. 13
Frank’s P.O.V.

“Have you ever seen my room before?” I ask Rylee.

“Nope I have not…” She replies.

“Come with me…you need to see it. It looks just like yours but a boy version. Same posters and everything.” I say bringing her upstairs.

“Awesome!”

“Yea it really is.” We finally reached my room. I did not have anything in mind ok?

“Wow you have like the bounciest bed ever!” She said while climbing on my bed and jumping.

“I haven’t done that in along time.” I said climbing up there with her jumping in rhythm with her.

“This is so fun!”

“Yea it really is.”

Sasha’s P.O.V.

“OH NO HE DOES NOT!” I yell hearing ‘bumping’ from upstairs. I start to walk up stairs with Gerard close behind.

“Sash, he wouldn’t do anything to her that she wouldn’t want him to do.”

“Well she’s like entranced with him and has no idea what she’s saying!” I say whipping the door open to reveal Rylee and Frank jumping on the bed. How stupid can I feel right now? They immediately stop jumping after that.

“Sasha what did you think we were doing?”

“You know good and damn well what I thought you were doing!”

“That’s a little heavy to be that don’t you think?”

“Whatever…” I trail off going back down the stairs cursing softly under my breath with Gerard following closely behind.

Frank’s P.O.V.

“Well that was funny…” Rylee says to me.

“Yea really.”

“I love you sweety…you really are sweet you know that, with all your vampire slaying-ness and all.” She says crawling into my lap facing me.

“I love you too…” I reply as she leans in and kisses me softly. That soon turned into a make out session…then she did something I didn’t think she’d ever do. She grabbed my jeans around my cock. She smirked into the kiss.

“Oh fuck…Rylee…don’t tease…me…” I moan through the kisses. She parted our lips but didn’t stop. “If you’re going to fuck me then fuck me. If you’re make love to me, then do it already! Just don’t tease me!”

“Ok…”

“Seriously?”

“Frankie do it! I’m in the mood. Don’t ruin it!”

“Are you sure?”

“Frankieeeeeeeee” She whined. Then it was my turn to smirk at the fact that now she knew what it felt like to be teased just not like me.

“Ok…” I trail off going for her shirt and pull it off. She went for my pants, and then I go for hers. She finally sees my Spongebob Squarepants boxers, and I see her jet black boyshorts. She pulls off my shirt and I pull off her boyshorts and she takes off my boxers. I try my hardest to be as careful as possible as I lay her down on my bed, kissing her everywhere…up her neck and down her stomach.

“Oh…Frankie…”

“It might hurt a little at first…”

“Just do it…”

“Ok…” I say entering her. Thrusting slow at first waiting for her consent to go faster. She starts to wince in pain.

“You ok baby?”

“Yea…faster…”

“You sure?”

“Oh fuck Frankie go!”

“Ok…ok…” I say thrusting faster.

“Oh fuck. Oh God. Frankie…”

“I know…” I say thrusting faster, and with one last thrust I collapse beside her panting just as hard as she is.

“That was…”

“Incredible…” I say finishing her thoughts.

“Yea…that’s it…incredible.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too…with everything.”